Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-01-2023, 12:55 PM   #1
SubbBoye

Male 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

25M / Bi / Poland / UTC+2 / Kik: SubbBoye

About me
I'm 25, male. I live alone and work from home at a job that gives me a lot of free time. I have many hobbies -gardening and DIY work at my family home among others. I'm pretty social but a bit introverted. I've become a bit unfit through a few months of dealing with an injury now, but I am working on coming back to my athletic best. I love reading and I usually read a few books at the same time(non-ficiton or classics that I feel like I should know interrupted by light reading, mostly fantasy/adventure)

What to expect from me as a slave
A loyal slave that will serve you as best as possible to fulfil your desires. Reports, pics or videos of tasks at your request. Tasks, rules and punishments followed exactly and always as soon as possible to make you happy.

What do I want from this
I want to make my owner happy and be trained to be an obedient slut ready for toys and cock. I want my Master to keep me horny all the time and punish me if I cross a line. I want to be the perfect free use online(?) toy for somebody.

What do I expect
Daily communication or knowing when you are not going to be available. Trying to accommodate the time zone difference if there is one. Understanding of limits and realistic possibilities.
Kinks
  • Anal I have lots of toys and love using them, feel free to abuse them
  • Chastity: You can choose to have me locked through the servitude, best if on a Chaster session so that you know I have no access to the keys.
  • Rules: I would like to have a set of rules to follow through my servitude, this can range from daily tasks to restrictions or obligations to follow
  • Selfbondage/BDSM: Selfbondage tasks with set time and what to do are very welcome, I especially love predicament bondage
  • Humiliation/Degradation: A slave needs to put in it's place by obedience and reminding them of their worth. Whatever you can think of to degrade this slave will be "welcome"
  • Hidden public: Definitely won't be able to do this as often as other tasks, but it's here nonetheless
  • Slut training: Self-descriptive, set me routine to train my throat, anal skills and whatever else you can think of
  • Punishments: Every slave deserves to be punished, whether they earned it or not, unfair and harsh is the way to go
  • Piss Play: Not much to add here, it's degrading and it's fun
  • Hook-ups It wouldn't be my first time, but this is reserved for further into my slavery when I'm much more of a broken whore boy
  • Others: Creating threads so even more people can decide on my punishments, making me say degrading things on cam to show my place, buying specific toys is possible sporadically

Tasks I won't do because I think are boring, require too much work or go against basic hygiene
Wedgies, Messy/Slimy, Wetting clothes/bed, staying dirty for extended periods, diapers, mixing anything into food
Social life control, life micromanaging etc, is out as well

Obvious hard limits:
Blood, Exterme Pain, Social Suicide, Scat
Thank you for reading, and hope to see you soon. Let me know if I forgot to specify anything in this thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk