Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-29-2020, 04:28 PM   #1
yuma

Default forced couple

The idea is to "force" a male and female sub to be a couple and dominate them both. You would have control over their sex life and over their forced relationship.

I recently started thinking about thinking about it and how to make it happen. I know that there are many starts that have to align for this to work out in theory. I think the idea has something to it that makes it worth trying it out.

What do you think about the general concept?
Would you be one of the subs?
Would you be the dom for 2 subs?
Why/ Why not?

If you have any questions or want to talk about the idea then please do not hesitate to write me a message. Also thank you to anyone that answered my question.

Limits: Public, still exploring
yuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 04:50 PM   #2
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I've done this a few times as a Dom for a sub couple, either with me remote and them together, or all three of us remote from each other. It can be really fun.

The cool part is that you have a lot more options. With pure online, there's always a trust factor, and of course the distance factor. With a couple, they know each other, so pics between them are usually ok from the start, and if they're together they can do bondage on each other, etc.

10/10 would recommend.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:00 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default dom or sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuma View Post
The idea is to "force" a male and female sub to be a couple and dominate them both. You would have control over their sex life and over their forced relationship.

I recently started thinking about thinking about it and how to make it happen. I know that there are many starts that have to align for this to work out in theory. I think the idea has something to it that makes it worth trying it out.

Why/ Why not?

If you have any questions or want to talk about the idea then please do not hesitate to write me a message. Also thank you to anyone that answered my question.
I think this is a great concept and would love to be the dom or one of the subs .Being a sub would play to my exhibitionist side and being a dom would play to my more sadistic side .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 12:08 PM   #4
uhoh

This may even be fun with like a forced bi kinda thing too.

Likes: ice play, edging, games of chance, wedgies, humiliation
Dislikes: anal, ruining orgasms, shaving, CBT, dares longer than 2 days
Limits: public, face pictures, scat, urine, permanent, illegal

Kik gduhoh
uhoh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 12:19 PM   #5
jackjac

This definitely seems like an interesting idea I've actually thought of things similar to this before
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 11:32 PM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Provided the forceing is indeed done with consent, I find this idea pretty hot, at least in my mind.

I would. But only for maybe a weekend to start.

I would not. I am really too subby.

Why/ Why not?
I think the idea is hot and I open to new experiences (and sex, lol).
I don't think I could do this for long though. What if I really don't like the person? That wouldn't work.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 12:52 PM   #7
Total Sub Girl

Quote:

Why/ Why not?

I am aware this is an old thread but wanted to give my opinion,

What do you think about the general concept?Provided everyone involved is concenting I find the idea erotic

Would you be one of the subs?Again assumeing consent yes I would

Would you be the dom for 2 subs?No, im to much of a sub, domestic stuff douse not intrest me

Why/ Why not?As said above I find the idea erotic as long as consent is given by all. If I were one of the subs involved I think I would really enjoy the situation. If I am atracted to the other sub and they are atracted to me all the better, and if im not attracted to them but forced to continue the relationship anyway I think that could be even more arousing who know but I would be interested anyway if the situation came up

Like & Limits
PM Dares

KIK: TotalSubGirl

Not Active chastity session, duration vote avaliable here
Total Sub Girl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 01:33 PM   #8
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Why/ Why not?

Ive thought about this before, its definitely something I would love to be involved in as a sub or slave(preferred). I have no interest in dominating a couple and the reason I would like it as a slave is because the thought of someone having control over that much of my life, controlling even if I can or cant marry my significant other turns me on so much.
Dislikes: Anal, Messy
Limits: Needles, Involving Family/Friends, Wetting, Permanent, food and blood.
Don't be nice, treat it like an object. That's what it is.
littleraisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 06:00 AM   #9
szmata

Seems very hot to me. I have a similar fantasy. I'm going to a summer erotic camp with a friend. I have a crush on her and she on me. We are at the flirting stage and nothing has happened between us yet.

Once there, we learn that there will be holiday marriages. The organizers talk to each person individually. They know that my friend and I would like to be a couple. However, they state that both she and I are too submissive and would not make a good relationship.

They assign her a handsome man and me some random, very mean girl. It breaks my heart. Especially since my friend is having a great time with her new lover. However, my partner constantly humiliates and humiliates me. In front of everyone and my friend. At some point they become completely submissive and subservient to her. I know my crash despises me because of this, but I can't do otherwise. I'm too submissive to resist.
szmata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 06:32 PM   #10
rhl
getDare Succubus

I love the idea. However if I was the Dom, things would be pretty boring
Yes, if anyone wanted to set me up, you know how to contact.
I'll give it a try, but prefer not to
Why/ Why not?
Old 03-31-2024, 09:00 PM   #11
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

A curious concept, providing all parties were consenting

The subs consenting to being paired up

I think i would.

maybe in the short term but not on a long term thing.

Why/ Why not?
I'm rather subby, domming is fun but i lack the passion to maintain control over someone. i'd rather be told what to do.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk