Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-02-2023, 05:11 PM   #1
Krzy8

Male 22/male/master seeks 18-30/female/pet in US (⚠️ strict 💀)

22/male/master seeks 18-30/female/pet in US (⚠️ strict &#128128

I am looking for a Female Slave who is willing to give up ALL control and let me control either as much or everything in its worthless pathetic life. It will be constantly referred to as a inanimate object.
I understand that NOT EVERYTHING can be given up especially immediately and that is fine and understandable as long as it let's Master know what it is willing to let Master control and what might take some time.

I live in Colorado so it will adjust its time to Masters time zone.
I expect a Slave to be honest about everything and not to leave out information I may need to know.
Master does not and will not care about its personal life however if it is really important to it then we may discuss something to make both parties happy (I just find when we start talking about personal lives it ruins the BDSM relationship and I'm not seen as a Master)

I will control when and how it sleeps, eats, cums, showers, use restroom, clothing, what it is and isnt allowed to buy, when it has personal plans with family or friends it must beg for permission.
I am a Sadist so punishments can be quite extreme from shoving icy hot in ass and salt on pussy with ice while shoving mustard in mouth (that's some basic stuff I'm into) I'm also in knives play, controlling what music it listens to, making it lick ash trays or toilet seats and anything degrading.

Interested? We'll if it read this far it must be
Kik KlownNamedMash
Snap MashTheClown
Pm here

Let me know it's likes dislikes and limits or fantasies and don't disappoint Master.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220705-125347_Photos.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	10611  
The following user says Thank You to Krzy8 for this post:
Old 05-02-2023, 06:13 PM   #2
slaveboy95

Interested kik sent
Toys you have are: Butt Plug, Blind Fold,Nipple Clamps, Mouth Gag, Clothe Pins, Icy Hot, Belt, Rope, String Rough String, Normal household items , Hair Bands, Elastics, Wooden Spoon, Spatula, Mouse Traps
Likes: Cbt, Self Bondage , Spanking , Nipple Play, Anal, Forced piss drinking, Bathroom control
Dislikes (for punishments): Cum Control, Corner Time, Crawling
Limits: Family, Public, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Blood, Blackmail

Advertisements
Kink Talk