Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-29-2023, 05:37 AM   #1
subboise69

Male 53/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in US (ownership)

53/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in US (ownership)

i know i need to submit to Men, i have always know it. Dominant Men make my knees buckle, make me want to comply to their orders as quick as possible to the best of my ability.

i am looking for an Owner—someone who takes possession of my mind and body to the extent that is possible while maintaining my family, work, and social life to the extent that that is possible (if that makes sense?)

i want to better myself in all aspects of life. i feel and truly hope i can do that by becoming the best possible slave to my Master. The habits, attitudes, and skills They will teach me, will help me to become a better person, husband, father, employee, and friend as well.

i want to look in the mirror and know i am not looking at myself, but looking at Your body. i want to be an open book and share with You all the feelings i have, the mistakes i make, and the little successes i achieve.

i want You to know that when i have sex with my wife, i do it because i want to be the best slave i can be.

i want You to know that when i offer myself to the Men You choose, i do it because You have the best intentions and You are improving me as a slave and person and i want to please You by giving myself over to my deepest desires.

And most importantly, in know it is not about what i want. This is about what YOU want.

i am ready to submit to Your will.

kik: subboise69

Last edited by subboise69; 05-02-2023 at 08:36 PM.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:54 AM   #2
Redtiger68

Kik Id not found

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W4Z...G99FZKTPr/view

My email is [email protected]
Old 05-02-2023, 05:43 AM   #3
subboise69

Sorry; it is subboise69

likes: humiliation, pain, degradation, hidden public, light exhibitionism, forced sex, forced bi, sph, piss, toilet, nipples, cum
limits: social suicide, including family, anything illegal, anything unsafe, permanent marks, blood

Advertisements
Kink Talk