Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-30-2023, 03:18 PM   #1
Highland_sissy

Male 31/male/bottom seeks any age/female/master in UK (public exposure)

31/male/bottom seeks any age/female/master in UK (public exposure)

Me: 31 years old from Scotland, working full-time in a management role and living alone car + bike and willing to travel. Looking to inject some excitement into life by handing over total control via blackmail in order to live out my biggest fantasy (worst nightmare).

You: 6' tall, blonde, blue eyes... joking aside, all I really ask is that you are looking for something longer-term, have a sense of humour and at least a little willingness to chat outwith giving orders. Common sense goes a long way with something like this and an appreciation of what is at stake for me and what you have the power to do.

I get on better with women and enjoy being at the bottom of the power dynamic with them so this is certainly a preference though I am open to anyone who shares an interest in what I am seeking.

I am forever chasing the blush-inducing rush of being humiliated in a variety of sissy outfits, PVC dresses, nappies, baby clothes and related accessories. Though this has predominantly been done behind closed doors, I am looking to take it well beyond that and face the very real humiliation from being exposed in this way, without limit on where this may take place or to whom I will be exposed.

While I have an array of kinks (and a toy collection to match!) pushing the boundaries of this are the basis of what I am looking for, examples for context rather than an exhaustive list:

Long-term / permanent chastity
Frequently wearing nappies out of the house (if not permanently)
Wearing conspicuous nappies/accessories/clothing in public
Eventually wearing sissy/baby outfits in public places
Cleaning public areas dressed as a maid

Enough to give you an idea of what is on my mind, I am sure you will also have your own and while I am always happy to share ideas I will later regret, this is very much a one-way dynamic and I expect little to no say in what happens.

I would be keen to hear from anyone who would pair the above with exposure online. Either a dedicated Twitter/Reddit/Tumblr page or having me (or you) share pictures and details to existing sissy exposure sites.

Privately (or not) any other forms of kink can take place, especially those which would add to the blackmail material you hold over me (degrading/disgusting acts, using toys, dancing to nursery rhymes in a nappy etc)

I hope this is enough of an idea to peak someone's interest and look forward to chatting with anyone even if they just have comments to make or questions to ask.

Message here and we can move to a more suitable chat app if you wish.

KIK: CaffeinatedLust

Last edited by Highland_sissy; 04-30-2023 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Adding kik

Advertisements
Kink Talk