Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-29-2024, 11:33 AM   #1
UnderHerInfluence

Heart

32/couple/switch seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (unusual)

Hello.

We're an unusual couple, and this will be an unusual posting, but we've had some great success, and are mourning the disappearance of a playmate. So we're hunting here.
We're two professional 20-somethings living in a city who are very into kink. We both switch, but our switching can be quite...intense.
Ideally, we'd find a truly bisexual weirdo who would be up for being dominant on both sides of our equation, but we've found that nearly impossible to find. So reach out if you feel like you've got some good ideas, even if the ad doesn't completely match up with you.

So we're going to write this from the viewpoint of both of our dominant personalities, and then just hit us back.

__________________________________________________ __

hey there.

I’ve had a plaything for the last six years, in person, and I’m looking to whore him out.

He is tall, late twenties, bearded. Does whatever you tell him to do, even if he really doesn't want it. Especially if he doesn't want it.

My primary interest is watching him be used for your pleasure and you watching him be used for mine. Us using him together. I'm just always looking for fun, twisted ideas. We've got lots of fun toys, and I love to use them.

I will be looking for someone who has patience and respect for my situation. And no patience or respect for him.

what he does well for me
pet play
anal
intense humiliation
tease and denial
hardcore oral/gagging
gags/blindfolds
watersports

limits
cuckolding
scat
public
sounding
blood
CBT
blackmail
permanent change to his body
anything illegal, obviously

pm me if this sounds interesting

I've got a slut who loves to show off. She's capable of almost anything, but she sometimes needs a firm hand.

I enjoy destroying her, defiling her, watching her reduced to her basest instincts. When her hesitation becomes hunger. I like seeing the human inside her slip away and reveal her slut nature. So I want someone who can hang. Be chill. And also, enjoy watching me do those things to her. Someone who also has some fun thoughts. It's been many years – don't underestimate the novelty of something new.

She's in her 20's, and she's a very pretty little thing. If I do my job right, you'll mostly be jealous – feel free to use that in whatever torture you'd like to bring upon her.

Limits:
Intense oral (There's a medical issue at play here)
Anything that would cause permanent harm to her body or social life.
Scat
Vomit
Blood

All of this has one final addendum – ideally, you're a chill vibe outside of this. We're all real people, and none of us are blind to this. This is a very specific thing we've got going here. We'd like to get to know you over time. Don't expect a quick in-and-out no talking just sex thing, we've tried it in the past and it doesn't work for us so well.

PM us to get contact information.
Looking forward to talking to you twisted fucks.

This keeps coming up, so we want people to know – our primary communication method is Snapchat. We hope that works for people, but we didn't want to keep disappointing folks.

Last edited by Butterfly; 03-30-2024 at 07:22 PM.
UnderHerInfluence is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to UnderHerInfluence for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk