Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-10-2021, 01:32 PM   #4456
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

@GoldenBalls: you have 2 hours or you must drink a bottle of water in one hour and no peeing the next 2 hours.
@Hail: you have 2 hours or you must stand naked for 10 min a day in front of a window, 7 days long

I'm in for 10 days

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:33 PM   #4457
GoldenBalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacurason View Post
Need to get back into the community so I'll be in for just 24 hours (learned my lesson last time yikes!)

@hail - Reply in 2 hours or are not allowed to wear male underwear.
How long? One day per post you fail to reply to in this thread. So if you fail to reply to this one that'll be two days.

@Nuriaz - Just a little time is left for you, so if you don't reply within half an hour, next time you masturbate you must edge three times whilst licking or sucking on your feet. Pic/vid is a limit but would love a report because finding feet people here is always a bonus for me!

@GoldenBalls - I liked that edge one from earlier so repeating that but harder reply in 1 hour or edge twice per thirty minutes missed.

@collarslut - Reply in four hours or you must create a shared calendar for me to lay out an orgasm schedule for me. Don't wuss out!
Well didn’t catch it but it’s only two edges so not bad

@GoldenBalls: you have 2 hours or you must drink a bottle of water in one hour and no peeing the next 2 hours.
@Hail: you have 2 hours or you must stand naked for 10 min a day in front of a window, 7 days long

I'm in for 10 days

I did catch this though

PM me Balls and I have to slap my balls 15 times. You decide if I’m wearing clothes and if my balls are tied for it.
PM me Bladder and I have drink a cup of water and try holding my pee for 1 hour.
PM me edge and I have to edge between 1-4 times your choice.

Last edited by GoldenBalls; 05-10-2021 at 01:36 PM.
GoldenBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:49 PM   #4458
Sacurason

Quote:
Originally Posted by verecund View Post
Caught this

@sexybunnyboi If you don't reply to this in two hours, eat your cum the next time you orgasm. If you are late by more than 12 hours, eat it the next two times. If you are late by more than 24 hours, eat it the next three times.

@GoldenBalls If you don't reply to this in two hours, the next time you need to pee, drink a glass of water and you may not use the toilet for an hour. If you are late by more than 12 hours, that time is increased to two hours. If you are late by more than 24 hours, that time is increased to three hours.

I am still in until Friday
Believe it or not I actually almost did miss it. I'm er...not the most observant which is why I got my ass handed to me last time I participated here!

I didn't spot it with the other messages people posted but fortunately someone replied to one of my PMs so I double checked ^.^

Also:

@verecund - Reply in two hours or no cumming for twelve hours, and next time you do, make sure you do your FINGER PM Dare first!

@agolnafu - Now yours I caught - reply in three hours or double either the frequency or length of your rule, "Wear my rubber boots once in a week when I sleep = 1 month" - Also, do your boot humping PM dare at least twice this week.

Loves: Self Foot Worship, Pic/Vid Proof Feet (smell/dirt/sweat), Edging, Messy(foot-focused)
Likes: Long/Challenging Dares, Dice Dares, Mild/Long Denial, Cumplay
Dislikes: Corner time
Limits: Anal, Pee, Pain, Illegal, Family, Face/Full Body Pics (unless I know you)

Looking for:
Someone to trade escalating, evil dares back and forth with!

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
I top too as long as I get some tasks too! Sacurason2
Sacurason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 02:16 PM   #4459
sexybunnyboi

Quote:
Caught this

@sexybunnyboi If you don't reply to this in two hours, eat your cum the next time you orgasm. If you are late by more than 12 hours, eat it the next two times. If you are late by more than 24 hours, eat it the next three times.

@GoldenBalls If you don't reply to this in two hours, the next time you need to pee, drink a glass of water and you may not use the toilet for an hour. If you are late by more than 12 hours, that time is increased to two hours. If you are late by more than 24 hours, that time is increased to three hours.

I am still in until Friday
Crap, completely missed it! Am still in though

she/her

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Kik: sexybunnyboi_

Snapchat: bunbun2688
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

My likes/limits and toys

My PM dares

I'm a dirty little foot slave

sexybunnyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 02:21 PM   #4460
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Need to get back into the community so I'll be in for just 24 hours (learned my lesson last time yikes!)

@hail - Reply in 2 hours or are not allowed to wear male underwear.
How long? One day per post you fail to reply to in this thread. So if you fail to reply to this one that'll be two days.

@Nuriaz - Just a little time is left for you, so if you don't reply within half an hour, next time you masturbate you must edge three times whilst licking or sucking on your feet. Pic/vid is a limit but would love a report because finding feet people here is always a bonus for me!

@GoldenBalls - I liked that edge one from earlier so repeating that but harder reply in 1 hour or edge twice per thirty minutes missed.

@collarslut - Reply in four hours or you must create a shared calendar for me to lay out an orgasm schedule for me. Don't wuss out!
I missed this and lost, even twice. I need to get my feet dirty and ruin an orgasm on them before licking them clean.
Also sacaruson ordered me, after I offered to put myself vulnerable in this thread for additionally 80 years. Yes I lost extremely hard here, but I also could say I gambled my destiny
Old 05-10-2021, 03:04 PM   #4461
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
@HornMan - Reply in three hours or you must send vid proof of a completed edge via Kik.

@verecund - Reply in the next four hours, or you must hold your bladder until you've edged five times. I know you prefer short control, so if this is not reasonable for you at the time you read this, instead you may drink two large glasses of water, and hold it for at least two hours before doing your edges.

@ShyGuy - Same one as verecund but you have to actually send a pic of your leaking cock right after the last edge.
Caught in time!

@verecund You have 2 hours to reply or you will be denied for 6 hours and must edge 6 times for each hour you're late.

@HornMan You have 2 hours to reply or you must go to a store for 15 minutes while wearing skin tight pants with no underwear. Before entering the store you must edge at least 3 times to ensure you have a visible erection through your pants.

@GoldenBalls You have 2 hours to reply or you must tie up your cock and balls then edge 10 times. After the edges you must then hit you cock cock until soft and you're denied an orgasm for 24 hours.

@collarslut You have 2 hours to reply or you must be in chastity until you get 4 people to lose in this thread.

@Sacurason You have 2 hours to reply or you must ruin an orgasm on your feet and then lick them clean.

Still in for 5 more days!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 03:15 PM   #4462
Sacurason

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
@Sacurason You have 2 hours to reply or you must ruin an orgasm on your feet and then lick them clean.

Yay no ruin for me!

Loves: Self Foot Worship, Pic/Vid Proof Feet (smell/dirt/sweat), Edging, Messy(foot-focused)
Limits: Anal, Pee, Pain, Illegal, Family, Face/Full Body Pics (unless I know you)

Looking for:

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
Old 05-10-2021, 03:22 PM   #4463
verecund

Quote:
@verecund - Reply in two hours or no cumming for twelve hours, and next time you do, make sure you do your FINGER PM Dare first!
Quote:
@verecund You have 2 hours to reply or you will be denied for 6 hours and must edge 6 times for each hour you're late.

It's a good thing I couldn't sleep when I wanted to Caught both of these.
verecund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 03:35 PM   #4464
collarslut

Quote:
Caught in time!

@HornMan You have 2 hours to reply or you must go to a store for 15 minutes while wearing skin tight pants with no underwear. Before entering the store you must edge at least 3 times to ensure you have a visible erection through your pants.

@GoldenBalls You have 2 hours to reply or you must tie up your cock and balls then edge 10 times. After the edges you must then hit you cock cock until soft and you're denied an orgasm for 24 hours.

@collarslut You have 2 hours to reply or you must be in chastity until you get 4 people to lose in this thread.

Crap, missed this one by half an hour

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 06:56 PM   #4465
HornMan

@HornMan - Reply in three hours or you must send vid proof of a completed edge via Kik.

Missed this - video sent to Sacurason

Will do tomorrow possibly on the bus and in a store for collarslut

Four days left for me

@sexybunnyboi I think you need to warm up your ass with 50 spanks per cheek (unless you reply within 2 hours)
@verecund, if you don't reply within 2 hours no underwear for at least 24 hours

Twitter: @vhornman
Telegram: @VladHornMan

Likes: hypno, spanks, exposure, semi-public, edging, videos, photos, underwear, Speedos, short dares.
Limits: blood, shit, sissy, skype (other cams OK).
Hypno triggers: stone (hard), this is you new hypnofile, lose the [clothes].

Always let the dice decide

My PM dares
HornMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 04:33 AM   #4466
verecund

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornMan View Post
@verecund, if you don't reply within 2 hours no underwear for at least 24 hours
I missed this, though I'm actually already not allowed underwear for a few days because of a different dare ehe. I will add 24 hours to the duration of that though.

@agolnafu If you don't respond within 2 hours, roll a d4 and multiply the result by 10. Spank both cheeks that many times with a wooden spoon. If you roll 2 or less, repeat the process for your inner thighs. If you roll 2 or less on that as well, repeat the process for your nipples.

@Sacurason If you don't respond within 2 hours, no cumming for a day. Once per hour, roll a d4. If you roll a 4, edge. If you roll a 3 or less, no touching for that hour.
verecund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 05:31 AM   #4467
GoldenBalls

Quote:
Caught in time!

Curse you time zones

PM me Balls and I have to slap my balls 15 times. You decide if I’m wearing clothes and if my balls are tied for it.
PM me Bladder and I have drink a cup of water and try holding my pee for 1 hour.
PM me edge and I have to edge between 1-4 times your choice.
GoldenBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 05:41 AM   #4468
Sacurason

Quote:
I missed this, though I'm actually already not allowed underwear for a few days because of a different dare ehe. I will add 24 hours to the duration of that though.

@agolnafu If you don't respond within 2 hours, roll a d4 and multiply the result by 10. Spank both cheeks that many times with a wooden spoon. If you roll 2 or less, repeat the process for your inner thighs. If you roll 2 or less on that as well, repeat the process for your nipples.

@Sacurason If you don't respond within 2 hours, no cumming for a day. Once per hour, roll a d4. If you roll a 4, edge. If you roll a 3 or less, no touching for that hour.
Caught! I've been really lucky not to have stuff come through while I'm busy working or asleep lol

Looking for:

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
Old 05-11-2021, 05:42 AM   #4469
Sacurason

Sorry for double post - I'll go ahead and be in til Friday!

Looking for:

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
Old 05-11-2021, 09:45 AM   #4470
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

@sacurason as soon you come home, use your sock as condom and masturbate. After you're finished gag yourself. You have 2 hours to respond

I'm also vulnerable since Sacurason said I should be vulnerable here for the next 80 years

Advertisements
Kink Talk