Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2019, 04:07 AM   #1
Edgeking

Default Fill my pants!

Give me some things to put into my pants! I live near a krispy kreme, mcdonalds, pizza place, safeway and i have all day tomorrow to play around with!

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 04:46 AM   #2
MissSabrina

I think a mix of McDonald’s milkshake, fries, and a Big Mac in the front of your pants and chicken nuggets with a donut in the back should be fun Xx

♡ Kik: MistressSabrinaa ♡

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88489
MissSabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 04:58 AM   #3
Edgeking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSabrina View Post
I think a mix of McDonald’s milkshake, fries, and a Big Mac in the front of your pants and chicken nuggets with a donut in the back should be fun Xx
That sounds fun! Maybe replace the big mac and chicken nuggets with something else?

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Old 12-15-2019, 06:56 AM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I say a dounut over your penis (icing side first) 2 slices of pizza around the side of your waist, 2 McDonald apple pies in the rear, and Safeway whipped cream to fill any empty space.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:28 AM   #5
Edgeking

We’re heading in the right direction! I don’t think I can manage two slices of pizza but but the apple pie and whipped cream sound nice! The donut too!

Old 12-15-2019, 11:47 AM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

If you can't fit a slice in, then maybe the sauce and cheese? Also make that apple pie a la mode!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:30 PM   #7
Edgeking

Perfect! Will do!

Old 12-15-2019, 02:12 PM   #8
Lisa_sg
getDare Sweetheart

What about getting some of yourv5 a day. Get a pot of ready to eat fruit, ideally one with grapes, pineapple and/or melon. Then put it down the back of your pants.

My PM Dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72140

Toyshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72740

feminization, humiliation, ass play, messy, sissy, pain, rules, chastity, cbt, orgasm control, submission, exercise, cum play, food

limits
illegal, permanent, blood, Public, pics, video, very limited clothes of own at present.

Kik = Lisa_sg1
Lisa_sg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, knickerfilling, messy, pants, pantsfilling