Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 10-20-2010, 06:44 AM   #1
Obedient_Calf
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bite-Sized* View Post
and though i know, this proberly wont change ANYTHING at all, it may get people to just think 1st. and remember not everyone on hear wants to be Abused.
I have to disagree with that a little, this site caters for a lot of people with different wants and needs, such as the s/M crowd for example as this sites title would assume ToD only which its doesn't, so you should be openly aware that you may get replys who dont share the same common ground as yourself.

As far as subs are concerned (I'll say it again - everyones different) some are here to be abuse while others like myself and you are not.
As you have openly said you are new to this area, so theres nothing wrong with learning via discovery.

Just be open minded that on here there are slaves looking for extreme abuse just as much as there are Masters looking to dish out extreme abuse, Instead of posting an open advert for anyone and everyone to contact you why don't you search the Master adds for the right person your looking for without the hassle of 100's of pushy emails.

Quote:
SURELY THIS SITE IS ULTIMATELY ABOUT HAVEING SOME WKD FUN???
It is but 'wkd fun' comes in many different forms for different people.

Last edited by Obedient_Calf; 10-20-2010 at 06:55 AM.
Obedient_Calf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk