Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Who will be the loser?
Sk8er 27 51.92%
ab28067 25 48.08%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2015, 03:45 AM   #1
ab28067

Default Sk8er vs. ab28067 ROUND 2 (Vote for Loser and post dare!)

Hey everyone,

So Sk8er and me (ab28067) have agreed to take each other on again in another poll.

Please vote for who you want to lose and post a dare (within both our limits). The winner will choose to do about 30% of the dares - the loser gets the rest!

Get voting and posting!! If you can't decide who to vote for, feel free to message us - maybe we can help make your mind up

Interests: orgasm control (edge, ruin, deny, chastity, eat), pain, cbt, humiliation, messy, A2M, piss, toilet

Punishment: heavy pain, hard fucking, scat, chores, hidden public humiliation

Limits: Public, Family/friends, sounding, permanent, blood, eating a lot of scat, illegal, face

Toys

Kik: ab280671

***Kik me ‘PICS’ for a nude + 1 for each hour delay to use/share as you like.

Dares To Do and Completed

Last edited by ab28067; 10-04-2015 at 06:18 AM.
ab28067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 04:07 AM   #2
sk8er

Seeing Ab28067 do some of the stuff I made him do on camera when he lost was great! He'll tell you he hated it, but he loved it, I'm sure ;-)

Please help me make his life a painful, frustrating, horny, humiliating and disgusting misery again!

Thx
sk8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 08:55 AM   #3
JacobsField
getDare Devil

Alright.

Here's my dare.

Essentially, you'll be earning points to complete it. You're done when you earn a total of 20 points. I don't care how you get there as long as you tell me how you did it.

Inventory:
Wear the same socks for consecutive days. Each day consecutive after the first is worth 2 points.
Wear the same underwear for consecutive days. Each day consecutive after the first is worth 1 point.
Piss into a bowl. Wait 2 hours then dump it over your head. That's worth 3 points.
Clip a clothespin onto each nipple. Leave it there for 30 minutes. That's 2 points. After 30 minutes, to earn these points again, you must rotate it 90 degrees.
Complete an edgemeplease.com on Very Long, Normal, and I Will Cum Later without cumming and don't cum for another 12 hours for 3 points.

That should do it. Good luck, boys!

I am happily married and just came back here to see if I could find any couples dares. Stay kinky, my friends.
JacobsField is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 09:11 AM   #4
smbzx

Ok, here's my dare.

You have to wear one of your favorite pairs of sneakers all day for at least 2 consecutive days, until they smell really bad. Then you have to put your dinner in one of the shoes and eat it out of it. When you've finished that you have to put your desert in the other shoes and eat that as well.

Photo's or a video must be taken as proof and posted on this site.
smbzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 09:47 AM   #5
xSiN
Account Banned

Here is my dare.

The loser will have to sound until they have edged 5 times on cam for the winner. After the 5 edges the winner may sound once on cm for the loser, if they do the loser must do another 5 edges. This goes on until the winner decides he doesn't want to edge again. After that the winner gets to decide if the loser cums or not.

the winner may take any number of pictures while this is happening and posts them to a kinktalk album.
xSiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:17 PM   #6
sk8er

Fill a dirty sock with breakfast cereal (about two handfuls worth), something dull and boring like cornflakes. Then wait until you really REALLY need to pee. Then, put the sock on your dick and piss into the toilet, through the sock, coating the cereal inside. The piss will strain out of the bottom of the sock into the toilet.

Now empty the wet, soggy, piss soaked cereal into a bowl. You must then eat the contents of the bowl, no hands, no cutlery, just stick your face in it and chow down! ALL OF IT must be eaten.
sk8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 02:01 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Sk8er should lose this.

Loser will eat their next 5 orgasms while performing an action dictated by the winner.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:58 AM   #8
ab28067

Please keep posting dares and voting for your loser guys. Only 3 days left!!! Make the loser do really horrible, humiliating dares!

Interests: orgasm control (edge, ruin, deny, chastity, eat), pain, cbt, humiliation, messy, A2M, piss, toilet

Limits: Public, Family/friends, sounding, permanent, blood, eating a lot of scat, illegal, face

Toys

Old 10-08-2015, 01:40 PM   #9
ab28067

So it's looking pretty close right now. Ive made my vote (obviously for sk8er to lose!) and here's my dare:
You must first edge ten times. Then you can do up to 10 ruined orgasms (and eat the cum) but it's up to you how many you actually want to do. For every one of the ten you don't do, you must lay down and piss on your face and in your mouth before your morning shower every day (consecutive days for the times you didn't ruin). So for example if you manage to ruin and eat 5 orgasms, the following fives days you must piss on face and in mouth before showering. If you manage all 10 then the next orgasm can be a full orgasm (don't have to eat). However, if you don't complete all 10, you must also wait 24 hours before a full orgasm!

Toys

Old 10-10-2015, 01:36 PM   #10
ab28067

Less than a day left! Get voting and posting dares! Thanks

Toys

Old 10-10-2015, 01:38 PM   #11
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Winner gets to control the loser's underwear for a week.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 02:28 AM   #12
ab28067

Only an hour left to vote and post nasty dares!!

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk