Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 08-09-2007, 05:43 PM   #1
YerKiddin

Default A question for those "in the know"

Hi!

How does one decide if one is a master or a slave? In many ways, either interests me. The more thought I put into it, the more "both" or "either" seems the answer. Are there many people who bounce from one to the other, depending on mood?

YerK

p.s. Ah. And now I (too late!) read that I'm not to ask for information on this forum. My mistake. I'm now trying to see how I might remove this post, other than waiting on one of the mods...

Last edited by YerKiddin; 08-09-2007 at 06:05 PM.
YerKiddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #2
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

in most people there is a desire to be dominate or submissive. it is just their human nature and how they are raised or trained. this applies to both men and women.

it is inert in everyone and everyone falls on a scale of -10 0 +10

there are some people that are nurtral

some people on the dominate side are abusive, these people give the dominate side the bad name.

but people who are "masters" are generally people who like a form of control in their lives and like to control lots of things, be it budget, their lives, workplaces, people.

but this can be misleading and just a general case! some people of great political, or social power are sometimes closet submissive wanting others to take control of one aspect of their lives such as sex.

submissive people enjoy the pleasure of giving control to another.

some people switch
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 07:48 PM   #3
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

To add to this very good resume from MasterPain I'd like to add that each Master/Slave relationship has its own degree of domination/submission. For example: some Masters will require 1 or 2 tasks from their slaves to be performed. Some others will have 24/7 sort of plan and can go as far as picking which clothes the slave will wear, what he/she is going to eat, etc.

Every Masters & slaves have their own degree of domination/submission.

What I would suggest for you is to browse the different forums here (especially in the Slave/Master area). By reading the different posts you will be able to see which side fits you more.

But also, some people do switch roles... some don't... It all depends on the personalities of each individuals.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 07:51 PM   #4
Pretty_Girl19
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Pretty_Girl19

Thats all true. I guess you can say everyones different.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:13 PM   #5
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I might also add (I forgot earlier, sorry) that the experience of either the Master or slave is a factor also. It's better to begin with lighter rules at first & if you're new at this (either Master or slave) it is much better to say it from the start. I know from experience even though I'm a beginner myself... See? I've been here for less than a month and am already giving advises! lol
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 11:39 PM   #6
animal

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerKiddin View Post
Hi!

How does one decide if one is a master or a slave? In many ways, either interests me. The more thought I put into it, the more "both" or "either" seems the answer. Are there many people who bounce from one to the other, depending on mood?

YerK

p.s. Ah. And now I (too late!) read that I'm not to ask for information on this forum. My mistake. I'm now trying to see how I might remove this post, other than waiting on one of the mods...
than you are a switch.

You are someone that in some moments is very dominant and other moments you are submissive. It happens a lot. A lot of people are switch

Advertisements
Kink Talk