Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-16-2014, 07:02 AM   #1381
Daregurl42

Pee is a limit and I don't have any boxers. Could I get a new one?

You really need to pee but your health teacher makes you drink 4 cups of water in her class. As soon as the bell rings you make a dash for the bathroom, but the bully is in there. You try to get to a stall but the bully stands in front of you smirking. He grabs your arm and takes you to a classroom that is never used. He sits in a chair and pulls you over his lap. His friends help to pull your pants down to your ankles and spanks your ass HARD until you piss yourself. Every 50 spanks he changes the implement he's using. Once you have pissed yourself, he stands you up and laughs at you before leaving. You can either take the pee stained underwear off and go commando the rest of the day or leave them on for the day.

Please make mine long/detailed and VERY humiliating. I'd prefer no spanking because my roommate would hear. Also, please read my limits

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #1382
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daregurl42 View Post
Please make mine long/detailed and VERY humiliating. I'd prefer no spanking because my roommate would hear. Also, please read my limits
Ok first off the bully finds you and in on motion drops your pants and wedgies your nice panties high up. He then lets you strip tease for him down to your underwear. He then gives you a wedgie and ties it to your bra and makes you put your normal clothes on. Next you walk around the school for a while (3 hours in wedgie). Then you get slapped and stripped down to your underwear again then you are either A:swirlied 5 times or B:Wedgied till underwear get VERY streched out!

Make mine long detailed humiliating and involving all my likes

Tails FTW

WEDGIES are my Specialty in Dares!

For Each Picture of Tails I Get I Will Do 1 Dare To Do While Looking At It!

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:
LIKES: Semipublic,Wedgies, Tighty Whities, Humiliation, Spankings, Videogames, Clothing Dares, Sagging Dares, and Dice Dares

Spoiler:
LIMITS: Public, Permanent, Rip/Hanging/Messy Wedgie, Very Messy, Scat, Cum, Edge, Masturbate, Face, Skype, Knifes, Friends, Family, Writing, and Anal
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:33 PM   #1383
issabella

you get tripped in the hall way. you look to see who it is and see it is the boy who has been spanking you for days. you ask him not to spank you but he replise with,ok i will do something different. he pulls down your pants and makes you cum whilst he watches. he then takes of your cum filled boxers and gags you wit them. he then pulls out another pair of his that are dirty. he put them in your face so you can smell them. he then puts them on you and gives you a wedgie, 5 mins. he then says i lied and puts you over hit knee. he gives you 200 spanks on your wedgies ass. he then takes of the gag and puts a clean pair of boxers in your mouth and makes you keep it there till after another 200 spanks this time with his shoe

make mine involve female bullies and make it long ad involve as many of my likes as possible

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:38 PM   #1384
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

green mist don't rip off posts from other people

so you can do your own dare 5 times

make mine humiliating and all my likes

Tails FTW

WEDGIES are my Specialty in Dares!

For Each Picture of Tails I Get I Will Do 1 Dare To Do While Looking At It!

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:
LIKES: Semipublic,Wedgies, Tighty Whities, Humiliation, Spankings, Videogames, Clothing Dares, Sagging Dares, and Dice Dares

Spoiler:
LIMITS: Public, Permanent, Rip/Hanging/Messy Wedgie, Very Messy, Scat, Cum, Edge, Masturbate, Face, Skype, Knifes, Friends, Family, Writing, and Anal
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 11:49 AM   #1385
jopled

Your bully sees you playing Minecraft (I guess that was your game) on computer class in school. After the class, he comes to you and says "You really found a lot of diamonds there; at least 30 diamonds", as he would know about the game. You become intrigued by the fact that your bully might be playing the same game as you; and so you ask him. Your bully answers: "Yea, I play it now and then. BUT, as no one else must know about it, I need to keep you silent. You will hate number 30 after this. Come", he says, as he grabs the back of your underwear and drags you to a room a few minutes away and locks you two there. He wedgies you for two minutes and notices that you wear tighty whities, and says "You're using tighty whities? Why don't you man up a bit!" as he spanks your each arse cheek 30 times REALLY HARD with a giant, inflexible ruler he found from that room.

Then he realizes that the room you two are in is a storeroom where all the clothes are kept for school plays. He even finds some girly clothes. "Alright, boy", he says, "let the die decide your fate." And he throws a dice of 1-6.

(If pee is your limit, don't do the peeing part but do the rest. Whichever you rolled, your bully gives you squeaky clean wedgie with 30 pulls each side when you're wearing (and peed) that underwear.)

1) wear opposite sex's underwear (and pee them)
2) wear opposite sex's underwear (and pee them), then gag yourself with them
3) wear opposite sex's underwear (and pee them), then wear them on your head, pee side on your nose's side
4) wear those tighty whities (and pee them)
5) wear those tighty whities (and pee them), then gag yourself with them
6) wear those tighty whities (and pee them), then wear them on your head, pee side on your nose's side

As you hesitate to do as the die told you, your bully gives you 30 hard spanks each arse cheek again. ("Pee them", he shouts, "or I'll do it for you!") After he's finished talking, you do as the die told you.

"I don't this is enough to get you silent", he adds, "Hm. Lets roll a die again", he says.

1) take off your clothes, but leave current (peed) underwear on
2) take off all of your clothes, but wear underwear as previous die roll tells you
3) wear only opposite sex's (peed) underwear
4) wear only bras
5) wear girly clothes such as dress
6) make-up yourself, and wear nothing

This time you do instantly as the die tells you, and then your bully says: "Take a really nice pose." He suddenly takes several pictures for your great terror. "Now, you'll be silent about that gaming thing and I don't spread these pictures anywhere. Okay?" You agree and you put your normal clothes on. As you're leaving, he gives you one last wedgie, and leaves your dick out a bit from front, leaves wedgie that way, and then you both leave, but you have a bad feeling about the future.

(You don't have to send the pictures anywhere unless you want to; you can just take them, but look all of them through before deleting them.)

-----------------

Hope you like it, I hope someone has something creative and something that involves at least some of my likes (can include dislikes too if you can make them fit in really well) ^^

Likes: edging, cum, underwear dares, being gagged, duct tape, bondage, dice dares, pee, forced orgasms

Dislikes: cbt, anal, bladder control

Hard limits: shaving, public, social suicide, showing face, x-dressing, enemas

PM dares

Last edited by jopled; 07-18-2014 at 01:25 PM.
jopled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 10:40 PM   #1386
crazypiecat

The bully pulls you into the school bath room and gives you a hanging wedgie on a hook, then he pours yellow liquid on you pants and takes pics.
crazypiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:58 AM   #1387
spankwedgie

the bully first spanks you 200 times on your pants then on your underwear then on you bare ass. after that he wedgies you untill your underwear rips. you have to go comando for the rest of the day.

make mine long and invole piss play snd spanking, i do have accsess to panties

Any PM dare welcome! can send pics as proof.

looking for master!!! PM if interested
spankwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:54 AM   #1388
Wedgie_king

You were running to the bathroom unable to hold your bladder any longer as you get to the toilet you suddenly feel your underwear being pulled up your back as high as it could go "nice undies nerd! I'm pretty sure my sister has a pair just like this!" The bully comments as you had decided to wear panties today your bladder releases and you wet yourself the bully sees this and can't help but laugh "hahaha the sissy baby wet himself! I guess he needs a spanking" still holding onto your panties the bully forces you to your knees and pulling your underwear tight he spanks you 50 times as hard as he can he decides that is enough for the day and leaves you in pain as you lie on the floor in your urine

Loves: wedgies, purple nurple, femdom, bondage,

limits:public, messy, pee, shit, hanging, cross dressing

looking for a dare master/mistress, or a wedgie buddy, pm me if your interested.

If you want to be wedgie buddies or my bully my kik is wedgie_king
Wedgie_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 04:25 AM   #1389
Daregurl42

The popular kids in school invite you to their house. Once you're there, they grab your underwear and give you 50 squeaky clean followed by swirly in a toilet filled with pee. They then tie you up spread eagle and nude and leave you there

Please make mine long and involve humiliation and the fact that I'm wearing 10 pairs of panties

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:56 AM   #1390
spankwedgie

the bully sees your bulging underwear and pulls down your pants. he wedgies you with the bottom layer for 2 mins. he then says, piss your self. you say you dont have to pee but he then says he your dont i will. so you do. he then spanks you for not telling the truth about needing to piss. 50 spanks. he then says you have to much protection so he pulls your underwear down layer by layer. 50 spanks every time he pulls one down. he then gets down the the last pair and takes them off and gags you with them ass they are full of piss. then he puts 2 pairs back on and finishes off with 100 spanks on both 100 on one pair with a hair brush and 70 on your bare bum with a shoe

make mine as long and painful

Old 07-20-2014, 01:22 PM   #1391
broseph147

They give you a swirly, and then leave you in a jock-lock wedgie after kicking you in the crotch, and throw you in a Since the bell was about to ring, no one finds you for about 30 minutes. The return and give you 30 spankings, and finally give you an atomic wedgie dismissing you with another spanking.

Likes: wedgies, crossdressing, masturbating, light/subtle humilation, femdom, light bondage, dice dares, edging, hypnosis, joi, spanking, tickling,

Limits: gay, public, friends/family, illegal, blood, poop, cum play, cbt, pics

My girl clothes can be found here

ENROLL TODAY!!!: Crossdressing University Classes are filling up fast!
broseph147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #1392
spankwedgie

they first pants you finding a pair of panties you decided to wear because they turn you on. they then spank you 40 times on the panties. after that they take you in to a toilet and put your head right over the bowl. and wedgie you. then they ask, do you want a swerly or a spanking. you say, is there a third option. they say yes, it is both. so they give you a swerlly and then 50 spanks on your wedgied ass.

make mine as long

Old 07-21-2014, 12:37 AM   #1393
ABarbosa

The bullies find you get changed in the locker room. They immediately begin to give you a wedgie. You are facing the wall while they do this so another one starts to spank your ass 50 times HARD. You let the have your way with you so easy that they tell you to remove your underwear and show your dick. They laugh and ask if it gets any bigger. Once you have become hard they tell you to cum right away or you will get 100 more spanks. You cum and your hand and the bully pushes your hand up splattering all the cum all over your face. They kick you once and the balls, take a phot0 and leave.
ABarbosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 11:07 AM   #1394
spankwedgie

they find you in a toilet waiting as all the stalls are taken. they tell the person in one not to flush. when that person leaves they put your head in the toilt and flush. then they wedgie you for 2 mins. after they tell you to strip. the bully pulls out a pair of his sisters panties and tells you to put them on. you say no so they give you another swerly. then they spank you 400 times on the panties. then let you go to the toilet

Old 07-21-2014, 11:52 AM   #1395
JONWEDGIE1
getDare Sweetheart

Your bully takes off his underwear and gags you with them. Next he pulls out his gym bag and takes out his stinky football socks and tape them to you nose.
Finally he drags you to the boys bathroom and ties your hands around the base of the dirtiest tolite and leaves you there for 2 hours.

Don't go easy on me. Please read my limits and no wedgies

New likes- hidden public(bathroom) and being exposed( no personal info)

Likes: Mild BallBusting,Underwear, Armpit, Being Bullied, Time Limit Dares, Socks, Sleeping Dares, and Having Rules to Follow,Gag, Dice Dares,Cum

Dislike- Piss,

limits: public, family, pee and poo, spanking
I can reject any dare

Forfeits Ideas need
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...50#post4772650
JONWEDGIE1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie