Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2023, 03:13 AM   #1
fagslave

Male 26/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in EU (serious, strict)

26/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in EU (serious, strict)

I'm looking for a Master, one who's game for turning a guy into an ultimate fag slave. I'm all about getting stretched and trained up the ass until I've got a gaping, wrecked hole that can take a beating.

You're going to make me your plaything, setting me tasks, controlling me, and ensuring my hole gets wider and deeper with each session. To keep me on track and make sure I don't pussy out, I'm up for having our exploits recorded. Photos, videos, you name it – anything to keep this fag slave in check.

Got a checklist of kinks I'm dying to submit to: intense bondage, getting my feet tortured, fisting until I can't sit straight, taking on massive sex toys, living the true slave/master life, being humiliated and degraded, getting tasks and orders 24/7, locked in chastity and plugged non-stop, low-key exposure, bearing your brand, foot fetish stuff, acting the dog, going for body mods and reshaping, being immobilized, getting shocked, spanked, and bastinado'd, being blackmailed, stripped of my senses, feminization.

A few goals:
1. Learn to cum only from getting drilled in the ass.
2. Be hairless all over, forever.
3. Make my hole capable of taking a fist up to the elbow and plugs fucking 13 cm wide.

Eager to start my journey to become the perfect, pliant, locked and gaping fag slave under your command.

Languages: RUS, ENG

Last edited by fagslave; 07-23-2023 at 06:23 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk