Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-22-2015, 08:23 PM   #1
Rainbow Bright

Female 39/female/switch seeks 21+/male/switch in any location (serious replies only)

39/female/switch seeks 21+/male/switch in any location (serious replies only)

Hello everyone on getDare!

I am new here, and to the world of D/S.

Because I am new I don't have a strong idea about what I am looking for, but this is my best attempt:

About Me
I am recently divorced, live in my own apartment, but with my sister and best friend in the same building in a very urban area. I have a variable work schedule, so scheduling specific times to talk may be difficult sometimes. Sometimes I am busy for days at a time with very little time to talk, and other times I have plenty of extra time.

I love dolphins, and all animals really. I am smart, but not the best writer ever, so if you are super picky about grammar, we probably aren't a good fit. I am happy, and athletic, and easy going. I love to laugh. I am really shy, but after I warm up to people I never run out of things to say.

I live in Mountain Standard Time, in the US (GMT-6). I usually work daytimes Monday-Saturday, but sometimes work evenings too. I don't normally get my work schedule until the evening right before, so planning ahead would be difficult.

What I am looking for:
Because I haven't really done this before I would really like to find someone who will take it slowly and will help me to explore this world in a calm, slow, fun, happy way. It would be ideal if you have some experience both as a dom and a sub (or switching).
  • 21+ is ideal.
  • I don't really care what you look like.
  • You should be good at establishing and maintaining trust.
  • You have to be single (not in a serious relationship with anyone else.)
  • You should be very creative
  • You should be looking for a long-term online relationship. I really want some one who will work with me and help me discover this side of myself.

Kink:
I know with kink you do not really know until you try it, but this is what I am thinking right now.
I think I am a switch, I think I like to be on both sides, so if you are a switch that would be great!
Things I think I might like: Hidden public, mild pain (I want to explore this), teasing, denial, being embarrassed, spanking, bondage, pet play, mild rules (if you are really good at rules), age play, breast play, nipple play, ice play, wax play, vaginal insertions, begging, anal, kneeling or crawling for short periods, asking permission (or you asking me for permission),
I might not be good at: edging
Things I think I don't want: strict clothing control, shaving, high heels, someone who is a hard ass, humiliation, ball gags (I'm claustrophobic), caging, bladder control, toothpaste/icy hot, messy, playing with food, boring things (I get bored easily), deep throating a dildo, food control
My limits are: pee/poo, blackmail, public (hidden public might be okay!), no extreme pain, caging/closeting (I am claustrophobic), nothing permanent, body hair, grooming etc. control (I am too independent), illegal or gross (normal limits apply.)
Also, because I have never done this before, I reserve the right to put anything into my limits at any time.

Pictures etc.:
I do not want anyone to demand pictures/webcam from me, but I probably will be okay with sending them/getting on cam after the relationship is established. I do want this to always be at my discretion because I think I should retain control over it.
Voice chat: I think this will be fine. I would love to hear your voice too if I do it for you.
Proof I am a girl:
I live with Happy Me and justJane, and am friends in real life with colosubguy who could all provide a reference that I am really a female.

Toys:
I have a dildo and household items. I am willing to buy toys for sure.

Technology:
I have a laptop and a smart phone, and can use whatever app you would like (I can install whatever you prefer to use).

Thank you very much for reading my ad!
If you are interested, and think you are compatible, please send me a PM. I have a busy life outside of this, so please be patient with me.

Last edited by Rainbow Bright; 08-22-2015 at 08:34 PM.
The following 15 users say Thank You to Rainbow Bright for this post:
Old 08-22-2015, 08:25 PM   #2
Happy Me

Hey everyone. This is my sister, she is awesome, and I love her tons. Please be nice!
Old 08-22-2015, 08:29 PM   #3
Innerbeast1

I am very intersted I am also as wick and decently experienced on both sides I am a little younger than you might won't I'm 18 but I hope it might not matter. You can message me on kik at innerbeast1.
Old 08-22-2015, 08:42 PM   #4
masterdong

Default sent

I sent you a pm and hope to hear back from you soon.
Old 08-23-2015, 03:28 AM   #5
Kenssxd

read my links below for info bout me and what im looking for ..

Looking for the right sub
Are you the one
Old 08-23-2015, 09:24 AM   #6
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

Default curious and willing

Ahhh, too bad I didn't catch that ad in time last night... when you were all together... you could have "met" me as I was on webcam for you all and learned a lot about me very quickly.

I will send a PM and hope you grant me the favor of a reply.

Best regards,
DJ
Old 08-23-2015, 09:38 AM   #7
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Very well written ad, I wish you luck!

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
Old 08-23-2015, 09:44 AM   #8
Nategoldfish

Fit 18 male I want to be your sub I have webcam kik me at lakotalax2 for more info
Old 08-23-2015, 01:21 PM   #9
Shadowice
getDare Addict

good luck finding someone!!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 08-23-2015, 11:10 PM   #10
zeek_monkey lord

I am very interested, i am 23 male switch, also new to all this i will pm you with more details and hope to hear from you.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:31 AM   #11
NorthlandDom

Hope you find what you're looking for, Happy and Jane speak highly of you
Old 08-25-2015, 03:40 AM   #12
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I love the ad! I wish you all the luck on your search!

PM dares
Old 08-25-2015, 03:50 AM   #13
Mappy

Hi I wud love to chat with you on kik markpearce54321

my likes are anul crossdressing pee diaper play age play light bondage light pain semi public and nipple play

my dislikes are public family friends bodywriting sick blood and cbt
Old 08-25-2015, 04:56 PM   #14
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

great ad!! good luck girl

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:33 PM   #15
Pinktwink

Hi, my skype is pinktwink69, I think I can take this seriously, and I would really be able to explore my kinky side with someone who is beginning such as yourself, and I really love your perspective. For me a microphone should be ok, I just want to hear your voice, I myself would use camara and mic, just cause I like to built your trust in me in that way, and I can take it at your own pace, I love to be sub at many times, so I hope you're ok with dominating sometimes, but I don't mind being the dom too, hehe, sometimes I can get to be a very creative dom. I love drawing, exercising, and games in general, and I would love to meet you if you're still able, even if it just becomes a friendship. I admit am a little shy at first though hehe, but I always have something to talk about.

Advertisements
Kink Talk