Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-01-2014, 11:53 AM   #1
itslate

Male 29/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

29/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

Hello.

My ad might read a bit more like a dating ad, but that's fine. If you are neither looking for a friend nor a real emotional connection to your dom, feel free to skip reading and have a nice day

About me
General information
I am 29, single (hence, "it's late"), living alone in an appartement in Germany and in the process of becoming a teacher. I am quite nerdy, but socially and emotionally open and intelligent. My hobbies include all media (especially cable tv series), playing games (video-, board- and roleplaying games) and spending time with my friends, which have been increadibly important to me since I went to school with them. I don't go out as often as other people, but I am very connected and loyal to the people I love. Also I never feel as happy as when I can be there for someone. It gives me a huge sense of accomplishment and an ego boost.

Looks
I am 2 meters tall (6'5''), have short dark hair, wear glasses and am not really fit, though not overweight either. Picture a younger, taller Stephen Colbert (might be a bit flattering, but this is an ad after all )

Experience
I have been single for two years now and I never had the chance to practice BDSM in real life. Online though I have had 3 subs, one of them for more than half a year, but I still consider myself a beginner. Other than that I have read a lot of literature and have a vivid imagination. (Man, I'm humble!)

Likes and Dislikes
Things that are most erotic for me are controlling masturbation and orgasms and the increased obediency that comes out of tease and denial. Likes of mine include (but are in no way limited to) the female body, skirts, high heels, rules, games, rope, blindfolds, pussy juice, sweat, light pain (spanking, clothes pegs, etc.), squatting, kneeling, stress positions, toys, anal, breath play, dancing, roleplaying, conditioning, training, begging, bargaining, edging, masturbation instructions and reading reports. Things that turn me off are pee, scat, family, age play and generally anything risky or unhealthy.

About you
You need to be female and between 18 and 30 years old. I am not into age play at all, so I would feel most comfortable with someone that is 21 or older, but I am not ruling out rather mature 18 year old girls.
If you wish to enter a relationship with me that is sexual in nature, I would also prefer you to be caucasian and not obese.
Character wise, the most important thing is that you identify with the label "nice". If you are funny, teasing, intelligent and submissive, these are all positive as well. Also, I would gladly talk to someone shy or inexperienced and would be less comfortable with a veteran.

About us
I love chatting, being ridiculously open from the beginning and earning trust and I also have no interest in controlling a robot or someone I don't like. Also, I would actually be happy to just find a friend to hang out with and talk to, about whatever. If we realise we can be open and initimate in chat with each other, I would (probably) love to enter a monogamous d/S relationship. Though, again, this is not a must.

I generally love to take charge when I am comfortable with a human being, and in a d/S relationship, this is of course taken to an extreme. I want you to give me control over some aspects of your life and trusting me to take care of you and enhance your life that way. I will not allow you to leave serious marks for instance and if we both enjoy humiliating you, I will insist on a clear distinction between (role-)playing time and normal interaction. Other than that, I am open to everything (see my likes above for more details). I would love to chat daily and have a session about once a week, possibly including audio or video, but this as everything would be up for discussion.

Lastly it is important to distinguish that I do not get off on being cruel. I get off on being trusted and obeyed (among other things) and I can be strict. I firmly believe in reciprocity: In turn for giving me control over you, I would handle you responsibly, make sure I know what you want and need and try my best to make both of us have a great time. Also, I am not closed to the idea of giving some control of myself back sometimes, as I do like being teased

Chances are, the impression you get of me by reading this is off and it certainly is incomplete. But if you're interested, I would be more than happy to chat with you. PM me to get my Skype or kik.

Thanks for reading!
The following user says Thank You to itslate for this post:
Old 01-13-2015, 05:26 PM   #2
itslate

I am still looking.
Write me, if you have any questions or just want someone to talk to. I don't bite - unless that turns you on.

Advertisements
Kink Talk