Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #31
rdcottman

keep going, i want to see if who is the slave.unless you can hint?
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:19 PM   #32
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

nice! again, i hope you leave out the slavery. i can tell this is going to be hot!

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:06 PM   #33
macdaddy11

Default Emilys Sleep Over: part 2

It was now Emilys turn, she said, “how about we all take dares from now on”. Everyone said ok. Emily dared Abby to either make out with me or take off her bra. Either one was a win for me. She looked over towards me and then slowly slid her hands up her shirt and undid her bra. She still had her shirt on but her bra was now on the floor. Abby then dared Emily the same thing that she had just been dared. This was pretty easy for her to decide.. she didnt want to make out with me in front of her friends. That would be weird since i am her brother. Even though we had both gone much further than that, Jordan and Courtney didnt know that.

Now all off us had one less piece of clothing on. Jordan and I didnt have a shirt on and Emily and Abby didnt have a bra on. It was now my turn again, I dared Abby to take off her jeans. She slowly stood up and unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pushed them off her legs and to her ankles. I had never seen Abby like this, she was one of my good friends and I never really imagined her like this, but the sight was to good pass up. My eyes were fixed on her pubic region.

It was now Jordans turn to dare someone. She dared Emily to lift up her shirt and flash the group for five seconds. She was a little reluctant because she was the first one to fully expose her breasts. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and quickly lifted it. I once again saw my sisters nice, round, erect boobs. Both Jordan and Abby were a little surprised that Emily did this in front of me, at least with not to much protest.

Emily then dared Jordan to take her bra off and put hers on. Emily had already taken her bra off but still had a shirt on and Jordan only had a bra on. Jordan attempted to go into the bathroom to change but Emily forced her to do it in front of everyone. Jordan really didnt want to face me so she faced Emily and I got a side view. She undid the back of her bra and quickly slid it off. I saw her large breasts slip out and hang a little bit. They were the biggest I had ever seen. She covered them up as much as possible but I still got a good view. She grabbed Emilys bra off the floor and slid it on. It was a little bit smaller than her bra. It was definitely a tight fit, it pushed her boobs up and made them look even larger than before. I could tell that she was uncomfortable but she completed the dare and now it was Abbys turn.

Abby turned to me and said “I dare you to flash me for 10 seconds” I didnt really have much of a choice but I thought I would try to just flash Abby and not let Emily or Jordan see my manhood. A few days ago I would have never done this. I turned towards Abby and my butt was facing Jordan. In one swift motion I pulled down the front of my pants revealing my semi erect penis to Abby. I was in disbelief that this was happening. My best friend that is a girl is seeing me naked. I guess it wasnt to bad because she had almost seen me naked before. She couldnt take her eyes off of my penis. It was easy to tell it was the first one she had ever seen. She was very curious about it. A few days ago I was the same way. I had never seen a girl naked and I was very curious, I imagine she was feeling the same now. After the time was up I pulled my pants up and sat back down.

It was now my turn to dare someone. I had seen both Emily and Jordans boobs already and hadnt seen much skin from Abby. Because of this and because she had just dared me, i wanted some payback. “Abby, I dare you to let me feel your body for a minute, through your clothes of course”. Abby had a shirt on and her panties. I told her to lay down. I went over and started on her lower leg and worked my way up to her inner thighs. She shivered as I got closer and closer to her vagina. I touched the front of her underwear, it was wet and a little see through. She gasped as I left my hand their for a few seconds. I then moved both of my hands up her chest and cupped her breast. They were smaller than Emilys but they were still good size. They were perfectly round and pretty firm. I started to squeeze them gently. I continued for a few seconds and then concentrated on her nipples. They were erect, I could tell she was turned on by what I was doing. I gently flicked them and rubbed them.. and before I knew it my time was up. I was very turned on by this and now I had an obvious full on boner. I tried to hide it but the girls could tell and they just smiled and giggled.

It was now Jordans turn again, She said, “Mac, I dare you to let me pants you for 10 seconds and then you can pull your shorts back up.” I could tell that she was very curious as well. She didnt get to see much when I was dared to flash Abby. I stood up and turned towards Jordan, She knelt down in front of me and in one quick motion pulled both my boxers and my shorts down to my ankles. My penis flung up like a sail at full mass. She just looked at it and studied it. She then instructed me to slowly do a 360. I turned slowly and I could feel all the girls studying my body. They were focused on my package. When I had completed turning around I bent down and pulled up my pants. I was starting to think that the girls were not as conservative as I had thought. The game was moving on rather quickly..and I’m not complaining. Now all the girls had seen me naked and now it was my turn to see all of them (or at least I hoped).

To be continued.. please leave feed back
macdaddy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:29 AM   #34
b0ris

Hmm... another nice part added!
Do continue, please.
b0ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #35
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Masterpiece. You need to keep writing
Old 04-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #36
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

great! keep it up!

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Old 04-24-2010, 08:38 AM   #37
macdaddy11

Default Emilys Sleep Over: Part 3

Once again it was Emilys turn. “Mac, I dare you to stuff your underwear with ice cubes for two minutes”. Wow I thought, this was a new one. Emily found some tape and taped the bottom of my shorts to my thighs she then took two large cups of ice and poured them down the front and back of my pants until they were completely full. I stood their for two minutes. It was possibly the longest two minutes of my life. It was so cold, my once hard penis was not shriveled up. It went from being a respectable 7 inches to being only about an inch or two. It was so cold that it was painful. Before I knew it my balls were starting to go numb. Then the two minutes was up, I quickly undid the tape and let all the ice fall to the ground. I sighed in relief. I think they enjoyed watching me suffer.

Abby said “Hey Mac, I know that you have had 2 dares in a row but I am going to dare you anyway. I dare you to pull down your pants and keep them down until you get hard again.” This was embarrassing, very embarrassing. I would have to show them my shriveled balls. I could tell that all the girls were excited about this. They would get to watch as my penis went from being shriveled to being a full hard on. This would take at least a few minutes, as my ice dare had taken a large toll on my size. I pulled down my pants and the girls giggled when they saw my balls.

It was now my dare. I figured that sense I was totally naked right now and I could put clothes on once I got a boner, why not dare someone to make me get a boner quicker. I had been dare three times in a row. The girls were ganging up on me a little.

“Alright, here is the dare” I said. “I am going to take a hot shower and one of you girls is going to join me, you must choose amongst yourself and you must be naked. You have one minute to choose otherwise all of you r going to join me.”

All the girls looked at each other. Non of them wanted to do it, but someone had to step up or else they would all have to do it. Emily started making her argument “he is my brother, thats just a little weird.” Jordan then quickly said “Emily was the one who made him cold in the first place.” A valid point I might add.

Time was running out. I started the count down. “Ten, nine, eight...no one said anything...seven, six... all the girls fighting over who would have to shower with me...five, four, three, twooo...”Fine, I’ll do it said Abby.” The other girls sighed with relief. Abby had just won some respect. Abby was still wearing her shirt and her panties. I had not seen her boobs yet but I did get to feel her up. I went into the bathroom and started the water. I jumped in once it was warm and steam filled the room. Abby cautiously came into the bathroom. She slowly slid off her panties and then lifted her shirt over her head. She was so pretty, I had never seen her like this. She looked like a princess. I used to have feelings for her and they were starting to come back. She came into the shower with me. I was in awe at first, just taking in what was happening. I then instructed her to lather my entire body with soap. She started on my back and then moved to my shoulders and then down my arms. Then she moved to my lower back and then my butt. I could feel her soft hands against my skin. I turned around and she started washing my chest, then my six pack and then my package. She slowly took hold of my shaft and cupped my balls. She concentrated on that for a minute. My penis started to grow in size due to the hot water and the hot girl. I then started to wash her. My eyes and my hands concentrated on her breasts. I felt them and gently scrubbed them. I then moved down and ran my hand over her pussy. She was nervous, and I did not want to take it to far. I then told her to turn around and I knelt down and washed her butt. I told her to lean forward and this exposed the back of her pussy. I once again ran my hand over it and then through her pubic hair. Well by now I had a full on boner and we both got out of the shower once we washed the soap off. I grabbed a towel and dried off. “Abby here is a towel, you can dry off then put your shirt and panties back on if you want” I went into the other room and opened my towel showing proof that I had completed my last dare. I then grabbed my boxers and my shorts and put them on.

We were all getting pretty hungry so I took the liberty of ordering pizza for us. After that short break we started the next round. We all went back to our respective spots and to my disappointment Abby did put her shirt and panties back on. Once again it was Jordans turn to come up with a dare.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:13 AM   #38
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

only fault is your not posting this brilliance fast enough. But don't ruin it with speed either
Old 04-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #39
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

awesome job again! remember, don't rush it. the pace that it has been going so far is perfect.

Old 04-24-2010, 11:48 PM   #40
dragonator
getDare Devil

best story on getdare, i wish this would happen to me!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:02 AM   #41
Wolf_78

Do I detect a Pizza dare coming up ;-)
Wolf_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:15 PM   #42
macdaddy11

Default Emily's Sleep Over: Part 4

“Hmm” Jordan said, “lets see. Emily since you have done the least out of us girls, I dare you to take off your shirt and put ice cubes on your nipples untill they melt. Once the cubes melt completely you must let Mac touch your nipples for a minute”. I dont know what it was but Jordan seemed to have it out for Emily, she was constantly trying to make Emily feel awkward by making me touch her. I didnt mind and I honestly dont know how much Emily cared either. Emily removed her shirt and Jordan handed her two ice cubes. She placed them on her nipples and made the same face that I had made when I had ice in my pants. Im sure the feeling was very similar. Emily was looking at me when I was glancing at her boobs. I looked up and made eye contact with my sister, I could tell that she was in a little pain. And I felt for her.

While the ice was melting Emily went ahead and gave her dare. Emily said “this deserves some payback. Jordan, I dare you to do 25 jumping jacks...topless.” Jordan was currently wearing Emilys bra. I had just seen her boobs for a quick second. This was going to be awesome. I would get to see Jordan topless and her large breasts would be jiggling big time. Jordan nervously stood up and removed the bra she had on. It fell to the floor and my eyes lit up. She started doing the jumping jacks. Her boobs were flopping everywhere. It was any boys wildest dream. Up and down, up and down. I was mesmerized by the sight of one of the hottest girls in school who was doing topless jumping jacks right in front of me. She completed the dare rather quickly and right as she finished she put her bra back on. She sat down and noticed that the ice cubes on Emilys nipples were almost completely melted.

“Mac, I believe that its time for you to play with you sister,” Jordan said in a devious, dirty voice. This night was just to good and getting better with every round. Emily motioned for me to come over to her. She laid on her back and guided my hand on to her erect nipple. I started feeling around. Her nipple was wet and cold. She had goose bumps and her nipple was the hardest I had ever felt or seen. She looked so hot and horny with her nipples perking up like this. A few days ago I had never even seen a girl naked and now I was feeling my sisters erect nipples. How did this happen? How did I get so lucky? I lost track of time and before I knew it my time was up. I went back over to my seat and Emily put her shirt back on.

It was now Abbys turn. “I have a dare for all of you, I dare all of you to sleep in the same bed tonight. Here is the catch, Mac you have to be naked, and each of the girls can only wear one piece of clothing and Mac gets to choose that one piece of clothing.” I was in disbelief, I had to sleep with my sister? well in the same bed anyway. The longer I thought about it the more excited about it I became. I started playing out different scenarios in my head. What would I make Jordan wear? What would I make Emily wear? It was a weird situation because I was vulnerable due to the fact I would be nude, yet I had all the power. Both Emily and Jordan glared at Abby for this. I could tell that they were not to excited about it (at least not right now).
Old 04-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #43
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

socks. got to go with the socks. or bracelets

Old 05-01-2010, 08:21 AM   #44
Chri5s

Awesome story, keep up the good work
Chri5s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:26 AM   #45
hbro
Baby Member

EPIC story!
love it!
hbro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements