Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-29-2018, 12:36 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Birthday Surprise for Andreaswallows

Good day all,

Well its my birthday this weekend, July 1st to be exact.

And there is nothing i love more than a surprise! (although i may regret this one).

My Sir has directed me to invite you all to enjoy it with me!

Here's the deal;

Post EDGE, with a description as to exactly how you want me to do so.

Post CUM, and i will do so as per your specifications!

What you have to work with;

-Pink 6 inch vibe (pinky)
-8 inch suction cup dildo
-arousal gel
-hitachi wand
-nipple clamps
-spreader bar
-5 inch heels, black
-bondage tape
-zip ties
-blindfold
-baby oil

Rules of the game;

I need four consecutive EDGE gifts, followed by a CUM gift before i am permitted to CUM for you.

In the event that i don't receive 4 edge + 1 cum, i must start over again with the edgeing cycle

You must wait until at least one other has posted before you post again.

I must be honest, this could go very well for me, or, i could end up a wet desperate dripping horny mess, but I am sure you will all be nice as it is my Birthday after all

Bonus; Sir will decide who posted the best scenario, and that person will receive a very personalised report for their contribution, after all, its only proper to be thankful for a gift, right?

The Fun (or torment) will start this evening at 6pm Pacific Time...........

Happy Horny Birthday to me!

andreaswallows.................and may regret this

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 06-29-2018 at 12:48 PM.
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:00 PM   #2
growler21d
Distinguished Member

You will need ice cubes and a small towel/washcloth. Make the washcloth damp, wring it out and heat it in the microwave. Make it hot but not painfully so.

Edge with an ice cube inside your pussy and the hot cloth over your pussy. Replace the ice cubes when they melt and reheat the washcloth as needed.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:03 PM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

That sounds very interesting, cant wait to try this.............thank you for my first edge Sir, Growler, three more and i will be able to cum

andreaswallows................hot and cold

Old 06-29-2018, 04:12 PM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Default Edge

To begin put on your heels and nothing else, coat both your nipples and pussy with fair amount of arousal gell. Pay special attention while rubing it into your clit as this will be a main source of your edge.
Get in front of a tall window or mirror, prepare vibrating wand on a floor within a hand reach, attach suction dildo to a glass on right hight to serve it on your knees, but don't try it's hight before starting.
Lock your legs in spredder bar and put chain between your nipples, to finish up preparations put blindfold on.
Squat down to a dildo and make sure that chain stays on top of it, possibly even between dildo itself and suction cup.
Start by licking it from base to a tip untill the whole bottom of it is covered in your saliva, then repeat the same thing for the top of it going from tip to base.
Circle it's head slowly with your tongue 20 times, if your dildo has balls you should lick them untill your saliva drips from them, while stroaking the shaft.
As both dildo and you are now nicely prepared start to suck that cock and turn on vibrating wand.
Suck it for 10 minutes to warm up your throat (you propably should deepthroat it too).
Do a series of 5 deepthroats starting from 15 sec long, between deepthroats suck dildo normaly 5 times, while dildo is all the way in your throat pat your clit with vibrating wand.
In each series hold dildo in your throat for 2 seconds longer.
Don't hurry too much with that as dare ends with your edge, after you edge just deepthroat that cock for 2 seconds longer than when you edged.
I hope to hear from you how long you managed that hold that cock in your throat, and knowing how nice your reports are I should send you a nice birthday gift, made possible by thinking about you giving service like that to my cock.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lani_122 for this post:
Old 06-29-2018, 07:48 PM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Birthday Edge for Sir Growler

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
You will need ice cubes and a small towel/washcloth. Make the washcloth damp, wring it out and heat it in the microwave. Make it hot but not painfully so.

Edge with an ice cube inside your pussy and the hot cloth over your pussy. Replace the ice cubes when they melt and reheat the washcloth as needed.

OMG............Sir Growler, I just finished your "Edge Gift"

I must admit just thinking about this on the way from the office got me very aroused, but that was just the beginning.

As soon as i got home, i removed my Blouse and skirt and immediately went to the kitchen. Standing there in only my black push up bra and heels, i began to prepare the wash cloth as per your instructions.

Slipping two medium ice cubes inside my already wet pussy instantly sent a shiver up my spine...........

The cloth, the hot damp cloth! As soon as my swollen clit felt the heat of the cloth , i let out a long slow sigh......the difference in temperature was a very unique feeling. The contrast instantly made all of my attention, all of my thoughts, completely and 100% focused on my pussy.

My complements Sir Growler, you successfully aroused my pussy, clit and mind simultaneously.

My finger began slowly circling my now, throbbing clit. I became clearly aware of the mix of my pussy juices and melted ice now glistening on my thighs.

It didn't take long.......i could feel my pussy begin to flutter.....my hips slightly rocking as my finger continued to circle my clit...........i wanted to cum so bad Sir.

I stopped, just in the nick of time

Phew,,,,,,,,,,,,,this now wet dripping birthday slut thanks you for the Edge Sir Growler, i hope i can be of assistance to you some time Sir

andreaswallows.............xoxoxoxo

Old 06-29-2018, 08:30 PM   #6
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Because you’re aware of how the game works. Cum.

Oh no, did I just reset everything. Poor little Andrea.

What happens if you don’t get 4 in a row... does it continue on ad infinitum?

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 08:46 PM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
To begin put on your heels and nothing else, coat both your nipples and pussy with fair amount of arousal gell. Pay special attention while rubing it into your clit as this will be a main source of your edge.
Get in front of a tall window or mirror, prepare vibrating wand on a floor within a hand reach, attach suction dildo to a glass on right hight to serve it on your knees, but don't try it's hight before starting.
Lock your legs in spredder bar and put chain between your nipples, to finish up preparations put blindfold on.
Squat down to a dildo and make sure that chain stays on top of it, possibly even between dildo itself and suction cup.
Start by licking it from base to a tip untill the whole bottom of it is covered in your saliva, then repeat the same thing for the top of it going from tip to base.
Circle it's head slowly with your tongue 20 times, if your dildo has balls you should lick them untill your saliva drips from them, while stroaking the shaft.
As both dildo and you are now nicely prepared start to suck that cock and turn on vibrating wand.
Suck it for 10 minutes to warm up your throat (you propably should deepthroat it too).
Do a series of 5 deepthroats starting from 15 sec long, between deepthroats suck dildo normaly 5 times, while dildo is all the way in your throat pat your clit with vibrating wand.
In each series hold dildo in your throat for 2 seconds longer.
Don't hurry too much with that as dare ends with your edge, after you edge just deepthroat that cock for 2 seconds longer than when you edged.
I hope to hear from you how long you managed that hold that cock in your throat, and knowing how nice your reports are I should send you a nice birthday gift, made possible by thinking about you giving service like that to my cock.
Sir,

You have made me a quivering wet mess!

I had no idea how difficult this task would be. Right from the start i made a terrible mistake, the height of the dildo relative to the length of chain was way off. As a result, every time my mouth backed off the dildo, the chain pulled and punished my clamped, gelled nipples. My only relief was to take the dildo back deep in my mouth.

Bravo Sir, you certainly know how to train this cock swallowing slut!

The repetitive, increasing agreagate deep throat duration caused me to focus completely of the thick cock filling my throat. Thereby preventing me from successfully edgeing in a short period of time.

There i was, my only moment of nipple refief was to have the cock in my throat, the ironic struggle being i was unable to breath, yet that was my only path to stimulation from the wand!

in answer to your time question, my greedy cunt forced me to hold the thick huge cock, breathlessly in my throat for 50 seconds.

I am now a desperate cock craving fuck slut...........I want to cum so badly!

Thank you Sir for your complex and torturious birthday edge.

andreaswallows.............and realises this is her only path to pleasure

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 07-01-2018 at 12:03 PM.
Old 06-29-2018, 08:49 PM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default e= WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
Because you’re aware of how the game works. Cum.

Oh no, did I just reset everything. Poor little Andrea.

What happens if you don’t get 4 in a row... does it continue on ad infinitum?

Why am i not surprised you were a silver ring on your pinky?

MAD!

WET!

STARTING OVER!

andreaswallows..............while he calculates the volumetric efficiency of her gulps

Old 06-29-2018, 09:03 PM   #9
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

No toys for my EDGE, just your fingers.

Start by getting naked except for your 5 inch heels.

Put a finger inside your pussy and keep it there for 30 minutes while you do some cleaning in your house/apartment.

After the 30 minutes you may sit down but will put a finger directly on your clit. Don't move it, just keep it there for the next 30 minutes.

Now, while still keeping your finger there, you may lie down on the bed and spread your legs as wide as you can.

You may now start touching yourself however you like and however needed to reach edge. But during the time you need to reach edge you will say out loud anything needed to convey what a horny slut you are. You can say things like 'I'm such a horny slut', 'please fuck my holes', 'I'm just craving my Sir's cock'.... and anything similar. You must also moan as loud as you can in between.

When you're done with the edge you may smell your fingers and lick them clean.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:28 PM   #10
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Happy birthday Andrea!
Edge wearing your heels, spreader bar, and your blindfold in front of an open window or if you're daring enough in your yard. Place your suction cup dildo on a chair, attach your nipple clamps to your nipples and tie the chain off above you. When you are standing you nipples should be lightly pulled and when you squat down on the dildo your nipples should be pulled to the verge of the clamps almost being pulled off. Curious if your legs will give out before you edge and how much nipple pain you'll put yourself through to get that edge.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SirD for this post:
Old 06-30-2018, 10:33 AM   #11
morafal
Distinguished Member

Naked only wearing heels,c over left breast and nipple in arousal gel, take pink 6 inch vibe also cover it in arousal gel and use bondage tape to tape it to left nipple, right is free. Stand in front of mirror, attach suction cup dildo at high of your pussy. Bind your hands with spreader bar. Now you have to edge by only having turned on vib attach to nipple, and trying to rub your cilt with dildo attach to mirror. You can turn back to miror, you always need to face it infront.
happy birthday.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 10:48 AM   #12
andy4
Distinguished Member

Prepare by attaching one clamp to a nipple and the other to your clit.
Now place your suction cup dildo to the corner of your table.
The hitachi vibrator just in front of the dildo finally coat your nipple with gel.

Now climb onto the dildo and lay across the table so your bound clit is pressing on the hitachi. As you lay down slip your hands through the chain pulling your nipple and clit.

You have 15 minutes alternating between humping and grinding the dildo in 3 minute sets. No stopping even if you cum.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 07:30 PM   #13
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
No toys for my EDGE, just your fingers.

Start by getting naked except for your 5 inch heels.

Put a finger inside your pussy and keep it there for 30 minutes while you do some cleaning in your house/apartment.

After the 30 minutes you may sit down but will put a finger directly on your clit. Don't move it, just keep it there for the next 30 minutes.

Now, while still keeping your finger there, you may lie down on the bed and spread your legs as wide as you can.

You may now start touching yourself however you like and however needed to reach edge. But during the time you need to reach edge you will say out loud anything needed to convey what a horny slut you are. You can say things like 'I'm such a horny slut', 'please fuck my holes', 'I'm just craving my Sir's cock'.... and anything similar. You must also moan as loud as you can in between.

When you're done with the edge you may smell your fingers and lick them clean.

Sir Jaro,

Thank you for the dare, it was agonizingly long.............i appreciate the edge gift.

andreaswallows............and licks her now pruny finger clean

Old 06-30-2018, 08:38 PM   #14
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Strictly speaking, that was an order to cum, so not enough in a row. Sorry Andrea, but start again.

This time Edge #1 on your list is to edge using the fingernail on your non-dominant hand’s little finger.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 05:59 AM   #15
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Happy birthday sweetie I hope it ends up being amazing!! Edge I hope your sir is available for use as well! If not I guess you can improvise his part with a dildo but it would be more fun if it was him. I want you to start by sucking his cock getting him nice and hard, than oil up his cock with baby oil, and oil your pussy lips up so you are nice and slippery. Then I want you to have him lay down and get on top of him and straddle him, and just rub your pussy lips back and forth on his cock. Make him cum all over his belly then like the good girl I know you are lick it all up for him and thank him for allowing you to use him to grind on.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast, cum, denial, edge, heels