Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 08-01-2018, 09:54 AM   #451
trying
getDare Sweetheart

slave here
kik is dogwall
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:54 AM   #452
peverhi

Here I am, kik is peverhi
peverhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:26 AM   #453
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

Slave here My kik is sakurai123

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:27 AM   #454
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

slave here, noss96

plz kik me
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:33 AM   #455
rods21fl

Kik/skype sub
Play with me

Kik rods21fl

Limits : face, hard core anal, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, public, diaper, permanent, blood, scat, corporal modifications, destruction of my property, ID.
rods21fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:04 PM   #456
speytoeh

kik/snap speytoeh

sissy discreet
toys: 2 dildos of various sizes, pink chastity cage, shoe laces, 6 butt plugs.

I'm married so push me behind her back she doesn't know and can't know

kik mistycdsis

discrete a must
speytoeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:05 PM   #457
ChastitySlave1245

Slave here, Kik is JayS5456

My Kik:JayS5456
ChastitySlave1245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:07 PM   #458
subjessb

KIK - subjessb

useless slut here

Likes: Humiliation, Domestic Discipline Punishment Tasks, Bladder Control

Limits: Pictures/Video, Messy, Scat, Blood, Illegal, Public
subjessb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:44 PM   #459
Shrekol

32 male sub in chastity in work now for dirty chat, KIK shrekol1
Shrekol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 04:34 AM   #460
Slave1993

Default 25yo Slave ready for being used as your pleasure toy

Contact details: Kik: Your_Servant123

Role: Slave
Limits: piss/scat/cum/utheral play, public nudity, permanent damage or changes to body, extreme pain, involving other people like colleagues or family
Dislikes: Extreme pain, piercings, choking or gagging
Sex: Male
Availability: Im avaiable mostly everyday von morning to night.
Experience: Ask me on Kik
Old 09-21-2018, 04:34 AM   #461
Sissyboy1245

Slave here, looking for a master or mistress to use me within my limits. My Kik is sissyboy1245

My kik: sissyboy1245
Sissyboy1245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:42 AM   #462
rollietaylor

Someone,who want dare me? What is your favorite dare? Kik me please this one,maybe I will do it for you

Kik: rollietaylor
rollietaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:45 AM   #463
mikeyw2020

Default Male master seeking female slave

My name is Mike, I am 34, I work full time and am soon to be a student again, I am a bit on the nerdy side and enjoy talking as much as I enjoy domming. I have been active in the lifestyle since I was 18 when a girlfriend introduced it to me. She told me all the things her ex did to her that at first it sounded like she hated, but soon it became clear it was what she wanted.

What I want in the BDSM world

I am seeking a slave girl. What this means to me is someone who wishes to be trained in how to please their master that learns to know what their master will want and how to best please them. This is someone that can put their masters pleasure first, give up control and allow their master to take over. This isn't someone that has no self respect and can be walked over but someone that gives the gift of control to another, that willingly accepts the yoke of control.

I Enjoy:

humiliation and degrading this can include mocking about some part of your body, personality, making sexual statements about you, name calling, body writing, being used in sexual demeaning ways, being forced to ask or beg for the basics.

Bondage including tying someone up but also option bondage where there are two choices that will both give some form of discomfort.

Pain play I like to be able to mix pain and pleasure, use pain as a way to instruct and remind a slave of their place.

Clothing control done with the realization that there are times that clothing is not as optional and with clothing picked that is not lacking a regard for what you are going to be doing.

Hidden public including masturbation in fitting rooms and public toilets, toys under clothing, or body language to use.

Methods

I will be giving tasks to be completed and expect that reports be completed to detail how the task was completed, how it made you feel and other information as required.

A basic set of rules will be developed to be followed by my slave some rules will be in affect when we talk, some will be short time rules and some will always be in affect.

Punishments are always necessary and I will carry them out when it is appropriate.

About you

You should be a girl with an open mind, not someone that is completely set on her kinks. You should be able to give some time every day to serving me. Have a willingness to learn and develop as a slave.

don'ts
You should not just say done to a task being complete
You should not use the word ok when talking to me

Are pictures required? No, but reports become more important when they are not used.

What would make for the best slave

I am ideally looking for someone 18-25. This girl should be in good shape with small breast, short is more fun to me. I like someone that would rather read then watch TV and can use her language set, enjoys being active and has good sense of humor.

I like someone that dresses in yoga pants, skirts and keeps her hair long, and well styled.

I look forward to getting to know someone and discussing with them further a slave master relationship.

I am seeking someone on kik, but for the right slave an exception could be made on that. My kik is mikeyw2020

If you think you would be a good fit send me a message and lets talk.
mikeyw2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 12:10 PM   #464
Clint777

I’m a sub and blackmail/exposure slave. I have very few limits and lots of likes. Message me on Kik

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik gapemesenpai
http://kik.me/gapemesenpai
Clint777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 12:41 PM   #465
Pico

submisive male UK 19 kik is pico1149
Pico is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, kik, slave