Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-14-2024, 06:13 PM   #1
mslaveboym

Male 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (tpe)

22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (tpe)

Hi I am a 22 year old, 5'8, with an athletic build. I am a graduate student. I like to exercise, hike, play video games and go on adventures. I am publicly straight, though I would consider myself bisexual, and I'm in a semi long distance relationship(If that is an issue for you please do not reach out), currently we do not see each other quite often.

I’ve been on a slow journey of exploring my drive to me submissive. While not having an ton of experience, I have owned and explored with some toys and interacted with dominants. While, I have previously explored entering long term submission I have not found a great match.

I am looking for someone:

who has a wide range of interests,
who can stay on top of my training as a slave
who is not going to ask for everything right away(slow build up)
who truly wants to help in the betterment of my life and not just sexually dominant me.

I’ve chosen the title of slave because I want my submission to extend further then sexually and into my day to day life through a variety of means(exercise, diet, etc). Along with the fact that a slave should be fixated on the pleasure of their owner and with that understands they will often be asked to do things they necessarily don’t. But this desire of mine to explore deeper submission needs to be led by someone who is trustworthy and truly wishes to protect his property(me).

I've got a wise range of kink-interests that I am inexperienced enough not to have enough knowledge about what I like and do not like:

Anal, Chastity, Control over my life outside sex, Pain, Blogging/writing, Humiliation, Degradation, Watersports, Enemas, Some feminization, Rules, and much more that we can discuss.

My hard limits:

Exposure, Anything that could negatively effect my relationship, Permanent marks, anything that could be considered illegal, Findom, Sounding, Family involvement, full public

I am happy to provide pictures and videos once we've spoken and might be a potential match, though I will not include my face for the first while until I feel comfortable. I would be interested in exploring live cam as well at some point.

If my post has interested you, please send me a DM and we can find a different platform to talk on(Preferentially not Kik).
mslaveboym is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mslaveboym for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk