Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2020, 06:35 AM   #106
aloe
Distinguished Member

*BLUSHES*

I have written “outdoor orgasm only” above my needy pussy *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 06:48 AM   #107
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Good girl! Now let's see if you can manager to gather the courage during the camping trip, or if you will stay needy beyond that

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 06:54 AM   #108
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Good girl! Now let's see if you can manager to gather the courage during the camping trip, or if you will stay needy beyond that
*blushes* I guess that depends how needy I am going into it and at the time *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 07-15-2020, 12:10 PM   #109
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Here's a dare for you.

Dressed in your thinnest top and shortest jean shorts with your vibe inserted and turned on (as high as possible) you will go to a convenience store and buy a box of condoms.

No bra or panties and before entering you will tweak or ice your nipples to make sure they are as large as possible.

Once your back in your car turn your vibe on high and hold back the orgasm as long as possible. When you can't hold back anymore let it cum.

Then remove your vibe and lick it clean before putting it back in your pussy on low until your in your room. Once there you may orgasm one more time before removing and licking it clean.

Full report when you get done.

Last edited by tzzzr; 07-15-2020 at 12:23 PM.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 03:38 PM   #110
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Adjustments

I understand about the panties so you can bring a few pairs and wear them while hiking and sleeping. But you are also to being your clothespins and give and use them on your nipples for 10 mins when you wake up while you are edging and 10 mins while getting ready to go to sleep. Your vibe you are to use during your morning and evening edges as well.

I agree that if you are daring enough to walk around the campsite naked you can have an orgasm.

And for another dare, slide your vibe in your needy hole in the evening, under your panties and shorts and keep it in, off, while you rest and chat with your friend. You should keep it in at least 30 mins if you can.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 03:47 AM   #111
aloe
Distinguished Member

Getting into my tent last night I stripped down to just my undies. And slowly used my fingers to edge my needy hole twice *blushes* Leaving me wet and needy *blushes*

Our site didn’t have a lot of privacy so I just went to sleep...

This morning when I woke up topless I felt so much more exposed because it was light out *blushes* I slowly edged again....leaving my needy hole more wet then I found it *blushes*

Also Blue...every time I see my writing I blush just a little “outdoor orgasm only” is a little smudged but still there *blushes*

Not sure if I’ll still have service later if so I’ll post another update if not you will here from me when I do *blushes*

Old 07-16-2020, 05:56 AM   #112
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

It sounds like your having fun frustrating yourself over your camping trip. Are you moving around or staying in the same site overnight?

I'm happy it keeps making you blush as it reminds you where your next orgasm is going to take place. I'm curious whether you will find the courage to go outside late at night to take your release, or if you will stay needy and will need to find an opportunity to masturbate under the open sky later.

When you read this message, I want you to find an opportunity within the next 30 minutes to edge once more to keep you wet and needy. Ride the edge for 15 seconds before stopping

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 07-16-2020, 11:52 AM   #113
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Glad to see you're doing tasks, but I hope you're not ignoring my request... I think 3 sink baths, for old times sake

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 06:25 AM   #114
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Camping

Hey

I’m back!

I didn’t have internet the last few days. While I was camping I continued to edge in the morning and in the evening. Making me fairly needy! I never did leave my tent nude, mainly because there were sooo many mosquitoes. There are some places I just don’t need bug bites *blushes*

I know it makes for far less of an exciting post but I’m back around now ... sitting with my vibe buzzing away on low while I try to get caught up on some work *blushes*

Last edited by aloe; 07-20-2020 at 07:07 AM.
Old 07-21-2020, 04:20 AM   #115
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default This Week

Hi *blushes*

Now that I’m back into the normal swing of things and caught up on my work I’m hoping you lovely folks can help continue to make my time more fun.

My needy hole is still needy...but not as desperate as it was last week...which means my bravery is likely a little lower *blushes*

I think I’m around home today, getting some work done and doing chores and such. Then tomorrow evening I will be off hiking for a few hours with a friend. *blushes* it will be about an hour and a half drive each way.

Hopefully we can continue to make my free time more interesting *blushes*

Old 07-21-2020, 07:10 AM   #116
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Glad to see you back again for more Let's see if we can make your holy needy again.

First lets refresh the writing above your pussy. So take a marker and write "Outdoor orgasm only" there again. Since you aren't that needy yet, I'm sure you can wait a little bit before you can enjoy an orgasm in the open air.

Once your refreshed your writing, let's get started on getting you wet again. You seemed to enjoy inserting ice last time, so lets repeat that once more.

Once again you are going to insert an icecube into an orifice of your choice. After each insertion, edge yourself once. You will be fully clothed for this, wearing a skirt/dress and no underwear.

Once you inserted all ice cubes, head outside immediately without cleaning up for a walk outside. Take a nice 10 minute walk, while the ice is slowly melting inside you.

If you feel like you truly need underwear for your hike, you are allowed to put one on. However, you will have to insert 3 more ice cubes in your pussy, 2 in your ass and 1 in your mouth just before you head out the door. No edges are required for these.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 07-21-2020, 11:02 AM   #117
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Glad to see you back again for more Let's see if we can make your holy needy again.

First lets refresh the writing above your pussy. So take a marker and write "Outdoor orgasm only" there again. Since you aren't that needy yet, I'm sure you can wait a little bit before you can enjoy an orgasm in the open air.

Once your refreshed your writing, let's get started on getting you wet again. You seemed to enjoy inserting ice last time, so lets repeat that once more.

Once again you are going to insert an icecube into an orifice of your choice. After each insertion, edge yourself once. You will be fully clothed for this, wearing a skirt/dress and no underwear.

Once you inserted all ice cubes, head outside immediately without cleaning up for a walk outside. Take a nice 10 minute walk, while the ice is slowly melting inside you.

If you feel like you truly need underwear for your hike, you are allowed to put one on. However, you will have to insert 3 more ice cubes in your pussy, 2 in your ass and 1 in your mouth just before you head out the door. No edges are required for these.
*blushes*

I took off all of my clothes and looked at the words written above my needy hole *blushes*

Then I slipped on a dress, grabbed my ice and sat down on the floor.

I slowly brought myself to the first edge...then put the first ice cube in my mouth. Then I dipped one finger into my wet, needy hole and circled my clit to edged again...then inserted one ice cube into my needy hole. It was so cold!

I edged again, with a mixture of ice water and my wettness leaking from me. I slid another cube into my ever needy hole.

I edged again...with more leaking from me... I started to think about the fact I was going to go for a walk after this *blushes* I slid this cube into my ass *blushes*

I edged again...and put this cube into my mouth since that one had melted.

I edged again...my needy hole was (is) oh so needy and oh so leaky again *blushes* I added another cube to my very cold pussy.

I edged again and slid this cube into my ass *blushes*

So much wettness leaking from my needy hole. I edged one final time and slid my last cube into my needy hole.

With my clit still begging for attention I got up and slipped on some sandals and went for a walk. *blushes* Very quickly my upper thighs were wet with the mixture of ice and my wettness....and that slowly started to drip below the hem of my dress *blushes* Gosh what I needy mess *blushes*

I hadn't checked the time when I left but I think the little loop took about 10 minutes...it was a quiet loop and I didn't see anyone thankfully. Then I came home and cleaned up...and inserted my vibe on low to write this *blushes*

Old 07-21-2020, 11:58 AM   #118
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I'm loving the report as usual It makes me happy to see you getting turn and and embarrassed so much. I can only imagine it slowly dripping down your thigh, a shame noone was around to enjoy your embarrassment.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you want to have an orgasm now? And is there any particular kink that you feel like indulging right now?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 07-21-2020, 12:15 PM   #119
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm loving the report as usual It makes me happy to see you getting turn and and embarrassed so much. I can only imagine it slowly dripping down your thigh, a shame noone was around to enjoy your embarrassment.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you want to have an orgasm now? And is there any particular kink that you feel like indulging right now?
*blushes*

On a scale of one to 10 with 10 being I am super desperate I would put myself around a 5 right now *blushes* it was probably closer to a 7 right when I finished all the edges *blushes*

Old 07-21-2020, 12:33 PM   #120
Stepson13

I would like to hop in on the fun! You seem like you detail your tasjs very well. Im sure i cab sheesh for the group we are all very thankful fir that.

I hope you got a good black sharpie!! Because i need you to write 2 thing for me. Not on paper silly!! First will be three arrows pointing toward your nipple saying Twist Me! I know that will help the second will be similar bu this time on that cury butt. It needs a little tenderising, so write Spank Here with an arrow pointing to your left cheek. That will do the trick!

For the next 3 hours when your scrolling on getdare, your vibraror should be set on low, i wa t you yo have a sexy pair of panties on so they can soak up all of those good juices. After the three hours are up. You can them off, but dont throw them in the washer!! No no no, the if you want to cum, you will need to put them in your mourh and taste them. Your only allowed to cum with them in your mouth.

Report back here and tell me what you think about my notes and your wet panties. I will wait patiently...
Stepson13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk