Hip + one leg - toes to belly (crutches) 8 15.69%
Hip + both legs - toes to belly (wheelchair) 15 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2020, 08:50 AM   #16
jehoftm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
Thanks for the advice!
Don't worry, we will not use any special spaces on transport or parking facilities etc
Honestly the reason you shouldn't is more things like - self catered cottage, presumably in the UK or Europe? Will immediately have at least a ledge or step to the front door. Will there be space inside for you to move around with a chair? Are any of the surfaces lowered in the kitchen? Are the doors wide enough for a transport chair (the kind you can rent, as opposed to the ultralight kind disabled people use)? Is there space in the bathrooms for a chair to pull up by the toilet? Are the bedrooms upstairs? etc etc etc
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 09:05 AM   #17
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

I did once have a leg in plaster but many years ago (accident in school gym) when it was plaster of Paris. I was in it for months and it was very awkward as the weight caused it to 'ride' downwards. So if a wheelchair isn't appropriate you could try one leg only.
'
Old 06-28-2020, 09:48 AM   #18
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehoftm View Post
Honestly the reason you shouldn't is more things like - self catered cottage, presumably in the UK or Europe? Will immediately have at least a ledge or step to the front door. Will there be space inside for you to move around with a chair? Are any of the surfaces lowered in the kitchen? Are the doors wide enough for a transport chair (the kind you can rent, as opposed to the ultralight kind disabled people use)? Is there space in the bathrooms for a chair to pull up by the toilet? Are the bedrooms upstairs? etc etc etc
Given that this is casting for bondage, I would have thought all of these things would be reasons TO do the double leg/hip cast. The idea is to make it as restrictive and difficult as possible.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 12:27 PM   #19
jehoftm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Given that this is casting for bondage, I would have thought all of these things would be reasons TO do the double leg/hip cast. The idea is to make it as restrictive and difficult as possible.
yeah, but you will actually be stuck at that point though. Husband would have to carry her everywhere inside

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM

PM Dares /// Rules

Old 06-28-2020, 03:07 PM   #20
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Sounds like a perfect situation...
Old 06-29-2020, 04:55 AM   #21
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Hey all, thanks for the comments.

Just to say we've managed to swap our holiday accommodation from the cottage to a house just in case this does go the way where a wheelchair is necessary. Although the house has a step at the front door, there is a side path to the back garden which has a raised decking area which is level with the large back doors into the kitchen. The downstairs is pretty open plan but I would need carrying upstairs to the bedrooms

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Louise1 for this post:
Old 06-29-2020, 03:10 PM   #22
MrFrustration
Longtime User

We'll seeing you have gone to so much trouble it would be a shame not to make use of that...

My vote would be for a nice double hip, leg, waist cast in a seated position with an open crotch, and with the legs spread enough to draw just a little bit of attention..
Old 07-04-2020, 05:53 AM   #23
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
We'll seeing you have gone to so much trouble it would be a shame not to make use of that...

My vote would be for a nice double hip, leg, waist cast in a seated position with an open crotch, and with the legs spread enough to draw just a little bit of attention..
Is there a believable cover story? A reason that a cast like that would actually be used?

I'd need to be able to get / be put in the car

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 07-04-2020, 06:26 AM   #24
jehoftm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
Is there a believable cover story? A reason that a cast like that would actually be used?

I'd need to be able to get / be put in the car
not for adults no, we only use that kind of cast on young kids. it's fairly commonly done by the cast fetish community though so you'll find lots of instructions if that's what you go with

PM Dares /// Rules

Old 07-04-2020, 06:32 AM   #25
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehoftm View Post
not for adults no, we only use that kind of cast on young kids. it's fairly commonly done by the cast fetish community though so you'll find lots of instructions if that's what you go with
Thanks, that's kinda what I thought. We weren't even aware that that community existed until just before this thread started

Whatever is chosen will have to be believable, we'll be on holiday and going out in public after all so will need a story for if people start asking questions etc

Old 07-04-2020, 06:33 AM   #26
MrFrustration
Longtime User

If your appearance in public was carefully managed the exact nature of your cast would not be apparent to those around you.

If you wore one of your dresses and if necessary the black bike shorts pulled over the cast, you would just be a woman in a wheelchair (and with that kind of cast you would genuinely be unable to get out of it)...

You would have to scope out locations for getting in and out of the car away from too much attention though.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:43 AM   #27
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
If your appearance in public was carefully managed the exact nature of your cast would not be apparent to those around you.

If you wore one of your dresses and if necessary the black bike shorts pulled over the cast, you would just be a woman in a wheelchair (and with that kind of cast you would genuinely be unable to get out of it)...

You would have to scope out locations for getting in and out of the car away from too much attention though.
Looks like we both posted at the same time
Hmmm yeah I kinda see your point

Old 07-05-2020, 02:13 PM   #28
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Information

The poll is now live and will be for 2 weeks

If either of the hip options are chosen then I will be released from the chastity belt for the week

Last edited by Louise1; 07-05-2020 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:32 PM   #29
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Interesting - double arms to the armpits an early leader...
Old 07-06-2020, 03:57 PM   #30
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Interesting - double arms to the armpits an early leader...
It was... Until you cleverly bumped the thread so er thanks for that

The following user says Thank You to Louise1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk