Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 07-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #16
Bangin

Eye 14.5 - A Look Outside

He was unsure why he was stood at Tom's door. It was as if he was on autodrive; doing something without thinking about what would happen. One minute he was playing Playstation, the next he's ringing the doorbell.

It's the bit in between that confused him. He heard his phone go off but it was on his desk, and the game was too important to pause. After about a minute, he'd been shot so decided to see who had text him. He was surprised when he saw it was Mike.

Him and Mike didn't know each other really well, they had a few lessons together but that was about it. Last year, he had a party and invited Mike which was how he got his phone number. However, the only text he'd ever received from Mike said, "Hey, cn cme to ur prty. Lk fwd 2 it." He opened the text and was even more confused to see it had an attachment... A photo.

Logan opened the file to see a photo a Harry naked, bound and blindfolded on someone's bed. He was shocked. What was going on? How did Mike have a photo of Harry naked? Were they doing what Harry had done to him? Was he finally getting his revenge through someone else? He smiled, but not quite sure why. He thought back to when he was in a similar situation.

He'd been playing truth or dare with Harry, something they'd done before, and they had both been dared to get naked. Harry took a photo on his phone of him naked, smiled and said "Don't make me send this around." Before Logan could think of what he was doing, Harry dared him something strange: to suck his cock. Logan remembered being confused, shocked and reluctant. His immediate reaction was to refuse, but he soon found himself being thrown to his knees with Harry's erect penis thrust in his mouth. He knew then that something was going on.

When Harry stopped, he forced Logan onto his front on the bed and tied him up.
"I'm really sorry," Harry whispered. He sounded sorry and Logan wondered what was going on. "I have to do this, I'm sorry."
Logan went to ask Harry what he was sorry for when he had a sudden burst of pain in his ass. Harry had slid his cock (forcefully) into his bum hole and was thrusting hard. Logan was shouting in pain and anger, and then saw Harry's phone in front of his face. Harry was filming it. When he apparently had enough video, he stopped and got dressed.
"I'm sorry, I had no choice."
"What the fuck? Of course you did! You fucking... you basically raped me!"
That's the only way Logan could describe it. He felt violated and angry.
Harry untied Logan and he sat up on the bed next to him.
"Why did you have to do it?"
"Initiation..." Logan was surprised to see a tear fall down Harry's face.
""Oh..."

"I'm sorry, do you hate me?" Logan didn't know what to say. One of his best mates, strong, straight and stupid, had just shagged him and was now crying.
"I don't hate you, I just can't believe you did that."
"I'll make it up to you. I promise."
"How?" And Logan's eyes looked at his crotch, just for a split second. Harry saw this and took initiative. He held Logan's hard cock in his hand and looked at him. His eyes scanned down Logan's muscular body, nearly as toned as his own, to his cock which was just a bit smaller than his. Then he bent down and put his lips around Logan's cock, sucking and licking.

Logan was in ecstasy. He didn't enjoy the anal at all, but this felt amazing. He knew that Harry had had sex before but Logan had never done anything. He was breathing heavily, gentle moans escaping his mouth. He put his hands on the back of Harry's head and began pushing it down, making his feel like he had control. Then, when Harry began to suck faster, he blew his load in his mouth. Harry swallowed it all and moved his head away.

Shortly after, the still apologetic and embarrassed Harry went home leaving Logan reeling. Logan was confused. Why did he enjoy it? Why did he long to do it again, especially with Harry. The boys drifted apart and Logan was bullied by the rugby team for ages after. He turned bitter towards Harry and never spoke to him again.

This is why, when he got sent the photo of Harry tied up with the words "Tom's house" written underneath, he put on his coat and left for Tom's. Now he was stood at the door, thinking of all the things he could do to get Harry back. Although he felt angry and spiteful, he noticed a bulge growing in his trousers.

He rang the doorbell again and heard footsteps running down the stairs. The door opened.

"Oh, hi Logan!" Mike said, still naked but just poking his head around the door.
"Hi, I take it Harry told you?"
"Yeah... Come in, you can help us."
"I'd love to."

And as Mike let Logan enter the house, he noticed the bulge in his trousers. Logan looked at Mike realising for the first time that he was naked.

The boys went upstairs and entered the room. Tom was still sat on Harry's chest. Logan looked at all three boys and horniness took over.

Logan wasted no time in getting naked. He motioned for Tom to get up and then took his place.

"Mike?" Wondered Harry.
"Logan."
"Shit."
"Sounds about right. So... I hear I'm about to get my revenge."

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714
Old 08-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #17
Bangin

Wink Part 15 - Revenge Is Sweet

Mike and Tom were stood by the bed, wondering what show they were about to watch. Tom was completely aroused, whereas Mike was simply bemused by the situation. There were 4 naked guys in a room (one of which was tied up and blindfolded) and before this day, this would have been something he would have hated to be involved in. Now, however, he couldn't wait to see what would happen. He didn't have to wait very long.

"Right, let's start easy..." Logan began, and he pinched Harry's nipples and twisted hard.
"OW!"
"Don't complain or I'll make it worse!" And he bit down hard on Harry's right nipple. It took all of Harry's strength not to shout out in pain. Then Logan noticed something on Harry's face.
"What's on your face? Hang on... is that... Is that cum?!"
"Yes..." Muttered Harry, "Tom's..."
"Hmm. Well I hope you're still hungry." He looked at Mike, who knew what he was saying without him having to say a word. Mike walked over, bent his knees, moved Harry's head and began to fuck his face. Harry just lay there and take it, feeling too humiliated at having to suck another dick.

Logan then moved down so he was sat on Harry's legs. He then began to gently rub Harry's semi erect penis. When he got harder, Harry let out a moan.
"Enjoying that are you? That's not right." Logan said, and he stopped. He then placed his index finger under Harry's balls, just on his ass crack. Harry knew what was about to come, and winced slightly as Logan began to fuck his ass with his finger. Harry had experimented before by using a finger while masturbating, but found it uncomfortable. This was worse. He wanted to say something, but couldn't because Mike was now fucking his mouth hard and fast. Anyway, he'd only be punished.

Tom looked on, horny and hard. Logan looked up at him.
"Join us." He said.
"How?"
"Umm, his cock's free. You know how straight and anti-gay he is... whatever you do will make him seriously regret ever crossing me."
"True." Tom said, and sat on Harry's chest facing Logan. He then began to rub Harry's cock up and down, moving his bum forward and back at the same time. Mike then decided his legs were aching from crouching, so also sat on Harry, back-to-back with Tom positioned so he could still put his cock in Harry's mouth.
"Suck it for me, slave... It better be good."
Harry knew he had no choice, so began to suck the head gently. Mike was moaning and whenever Harry had his mouth free, he was moaning too from being jacked and fingered. Then lots of things happened at once.

Mike pulled his cock away and came all over Harry's face, adding to the load already there. Logan added two more fingers causing Harry to shout out and suddenly shoot a load all over Tom, who was still jacking him off. Logan decided it was his fault that Tom was caked in jizz, so bent over and began to lick it off from his stomach and thigh.

Mike got off of Harry to watch the scene between Tom and Logan, which aroused him even though he'd only just come. When the cum was gone, the two boys looked at each other, confused. Neither thought the other was bi or gay, but they obviously were. Logan then remembered the job in hand.
"Right Harry, you've gone through quite a bit already, but I need to get you back properly. Mike, untie him..."
Mike did as he was told and unlocked all the handcuffs.
"Right Harry, lay on your front."
Harry did as he was told, knowing what was coming. He was confused... He was excited about something he should have been dreading. He decided the best way was to stay silent. That way, he couldn't say the wrong thing and make things worse. As Logan began to edge his cock closer to Harry's bum, he was getting more and more excited. He was finally going to get his revenge and have sex with Harry, again. He didn't want to use lube or a condom... he wanted this to be as bad for Harry as it could be.

When the head was on his crack, Harry took a deep breath. He groaned with pain as the penis entered his hole but Logan took no notice and began to thrust straight away.
"Oh, and Harry... I'm not sorry."
Tom and Mike were in awe as the watched Logan pound Harry, the sweat glistening off both of their bodies. Logan's eyes were closed, his breathing heavy and his moans loud. He then looked at Tom.
"Ever licked an ass?" He asked.
"Umm.. what? No..." He stammered, shocked at the question. Logan then rubbed a finger down his crack, giving Tom the only hint he needed. Tom knelt next to Logan and kissed his cheeks. He then began to lick his crack, sliding his tongue in the hole. Logan then used his left hand to force Tom's head further near his bum until his mouth and almost nose were in the crack. Tom could barely breathe but was too horny to care, and he licked faster making Logan moan exuberantly with pleasure.
"I'm gonna cum..."
So he let Tom pull away, moved forward while rubbing his dick and came in Harry's hair. He then slapped his ass and said, "I'm done, revenge was sweet. Did you enjoy that Harry?"
Harry felt completely humiliated and mumbled "Yes. Can I get up now?"
"Yeah," said Logan.

Harry sat up, took his blindfold off and wiped the cum away with it. He couldn't bring himself to look at Tom and Mike, but looked straight into Logan's eyes and said, "I am sorry about everything you know... I never wanted things to be like they were."
"Yes you did! Why did you stop talking to me then? Let your rugby mates hit me, tease me, offer me sex to see my reaction!?"
"I can't say."
"Yes you fucking can. Come on, why?"
Harry mumbled something.
"What?"
"I... Well I... liked it. I liked you."
Logan did not expect this. He was shocked.
"I'm sorry, I'll just get dressed and leave."

But as he stood up to get dressed, Logan stepped towards him and placed his lips on Harry's.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

Old 08-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #18
Bangin

Wink Part 16 - THE END!!!! (Of night one...)

Harry kissed Logan back and the boys hugged.
"You need to wash your face..." Logan said, and all four boys laughed.
"Yeah... Umm Tom... I know you said I had to go home in a mess, but can I use your shower?"
"Oh, yeah, sure... It's just down the corridor to the left."
So Harry left the room and headed for the shower. Logan followed.

"Wow... that was a shocker." Said Mike.
"Yeah," Agreed Tom, "But then, look what happened with us. What a day of huge surprises."
"I wonder what they're doing in the shower?" Mike wondered out loud.
"Me too... I dare you to go and look."
Mike didn't need convincing and walked to the bathroom, Tom following quietly behind. They looked into the shower cubicle and could see, through the thin layer of steam, Harry and Logan kissing each other passionately, Harry with a finger massaging Logan's crack. Then Harry kissed down Logan's body and began to suck his cock, Logan moaning loudly, unaware that they were being watched. Logan then turned his head and could see the lads through the steam... He did nothing and continued to let Harry pleasure him.

Tom and Mike were both hard and enjoying the display, but Tom suddenly left. Harry followed him, wondering what the matter was. He asked Tom.
"Nothing, I just felt a bit like a perv watching them at it."
"Hmm, I guess it was a bit pervy... well I dare you to make me moan like Logan was moaning." He said with a cheeky smile.
"You're a lot more open since this morning, what have I done to you!?" Tom laughed, but moved forward to slip his tongue into Mike's mouth. He then began to give Mike a hand job while still kissing him.

Logan was shouting Harry's name, feeling free at last to show his true feelings. Harry was sucking, licking and kissing his dick, just happy to be 'friends' with Logan again.

Tom pushed Mike on the bed, and the two lads got into the 69 position. As they were sucking each other's penises, Tom slipped a finger into Mike's ass making his head spin with excitement.

Logan began to play with his own ass, sliding his index finger in and out, tilting his head back in pleasure.

Mike began to finger Tom's ass too, so both boys were being pleasured at both ends.

Logan came, with one enormous moan, and Harry swallowed the whole load, still sucking so as not to waste a drop.

Tom was the first to blow his load, and Mike let it drip over his face. This heightened Mike's arousal and soon after, he jizzed and Tom let it slide down his throat. They laid in the same position for a few more minutes, letting them get their breath back, when the other two walked in.

Logan and Harry were shocked for a second, but seemed to accept it and all four lads began to get dressed. Mike went to go to the bathroom to wipe the cum off his face, but Logan caught him before he left and began to lick it clean.
"Hmm, tastes good." He said, looking at Tom.
There was a slightly awkward silence which lasted until all were fully clothed and Mike and Tom bade their guests goodnight.

"What shall we do now?" Asked Mike.
"Well, how about we go to bed? I'm pretty tired, I've lost count of how many times I've come today..."
"Yeah me too... all right then, let's go."

And the boys went upstairs to Tom's room again. They both got completely naked and got into bed together. Mike wanted to be the 'big spoon' so got in behind Tom and kissed his neck.
"Goodnight." He whispered.
"Goodnight to you too..." Tom whispered back, but he didn't want to sleep... not really. "Mike?"
"Yeah?"

Tom took a deep breath but decided action speak louder than words.
He put his hand behind him, found Mike's flaccid cock and rubbed the head against his bum.
"Yeah?" Asked Mike.

"Yeah" Whispered Tom.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #19
Bangin

Sport Soccer Part 17 - Saturday Morning Surprise.

Mike was the first to wake up, stopping the alarm on his mobile phone before it woke Tom. He lay there for a few minutes, now about a foot away from Tom and completely naked. Thoughts of the previous day flowed through his head, surreal and confusing. Four guys had all been in this bed at some point, all finding something out about themselves they never really knew before. And then there was the moment before he and Tom went to sleep, where Tom asked for sex.

Of course, Mike had obliged him and put his cock inside Tom for the second time that day. Both boys, covered in sweat and moaning with pleasure eventually came for the umpteenth time that day. They fell asleep almost instantly, shattered from their (literally) hard day. Mike realised he had an erection but needed to get up an shower; he had football (soccer) practice to go to. He quietly climbed over Tom, his erection brushing over his covered body, and went to the shower.

A showered and dressed Tom joined Mike downstairs at half 9. His eyes lingered on Mike in his football kit, but this went unnoticed. They sat at the table to eat breakfast, neither of them had said a word.

"What time's your practice?" Asked Tom.
"Half 10... Only 'til half 12 though. What'll you do while I'm gone?"
"I dunno... PS3 I guess."
There was another silence, punctuated only by the sounds of crunching cereal, until Tom spoke again.
"Yesterday was awesome."
"Yeah, it was. I still can't believe all what happened, it feels like it was a dream."
"And a goooood dream it would've been!" They laughed. Both boys were worried that it would have been awkward... they were relieved that it wasn't. 10am rolled around, and Tom had to leave. He said goodbye to Mike and walked to football practice, where, just in the changing rooms he saw was Harry. It was just them, either they were early or everyone else was late.

"Oh, hey Harry." Tom said, surprised to see him there.
"Hey!"
"How come you're here then?"
"Oh, rugby practice is meant to be tomorrow but the coach can't make it so we're doing it today instead. Gonna split the field with you pussy footballers."
"Haha, after last night you can't go calling me a pussy." He laughed, but Harry's face went serious.
"About that..."
And the boys chatted about the previous night a little bit, both agreeing to not speak a word to anyone. Both their shorts were bulging, and they looked at each other's simultaneously. They laughed, but Harry brushed his hand against Mike's package, making Mike gasp.
"I appreciate you not telling anyone... and I really enjoyed last night."
Mike put his hand on Harry's visible cock (his shorts were tight) and said,
"Thank you too... I enjoyed it as well."

They stared at each other, hands on each other's hard penises, and Harry suddenly lurched forward to kiss Mike. However, Mike pulled away.
"Mate... Sorry, it's just you and Logan... aren't you together?"
"Well, kind of... but I wanted to see if it was just him, or if I was attracted to other guys too. I guess I'm confused. Sorry."
Mike looked at him, understanding completely. He decided he could use a bit of reassurance too, and this time it was him who grabbed Harry's head and stuck his tongue down his throat.

Suddenly, the door opened and before the lads had a chance to wrench themselves apart, someone had come in, seen them and stopped in their tracks.

"What the fuck is going on?" They asked, shocked.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #20
Bangin

Wink Part 18 - Surprise Guest

Hey! I'm sorry for this post being later than usual but I've been busy. I've noticed there's been no feedback lately, but I'll continue writing on the assumption that you'll still read. Anyway, I enjoy it. The story is about to take a twist that will make some of you happier, some not so... Let me know what you think and I'll try to go with the majority. I aim to please...

The boys looked around. Mike was shocked and devastated, Harry just worried: He didn't know who Amber was. The girl he liked was stood in front of him and had just seen him kissing another boy. Even in this situation where Mike wanted the ground to eat him up, he still took in her beauty. Her long dark brown hair, her slim body, amazing cleavage and round ass... To him, she was simply stunning. But the situation brought him back to Earth with a bang. Harry was the first to speak.

"Why are you in the boy's changing rooms?!"
"Why are you two kissing?" She replied, quickly.
"Answer me and we'll answer you."
"Well..." She looked embarrassed, but Mike couldn't understand why she did compared to how he felt. "I saw Mike come in and I wanted to speak to him."
"Really?" Mike couldn't help himself, "Why?"
"It doesn't matter now... Answer my question."

Because he wanted to know what Amber wanted to ask him, his mind worked faster than usual as he easily lied, "We were playing truth or dare."
Amber still looked confused.
"Well, that's a weird thing to dare each other."
"Umm.... Uhhh..." Mike stammered, not sure how to reply to this. Harry saved the day.
"We didn't... We were playing it before training with Tom and he dared us to do it here, in case we got walked in on. And we did... so I guess his dare worked."
There was a silence.

Amber's mind was spinning now. She had seen Mike enter the changing rooms from a distance and rushed over to talk to him. She had been thinking of him a lot lately but she wasn't sure why. It was her friend, Alexia's idea to talk to him and see if anything clicked. So when she saw the opportunity she just went for it. And, if she was to be completely honest to herself, she thought she might get to see some guys getting changed (she was disappointed to notice Mike was already in his kit.) She had stood outside the door, took a deep breath and walked in expecting to talk to the boy she liked. Instead, she saw him kissing another boy! She wasn't sure whether to believe their story, although it sounded believable. There was only one way she could find out if they were telling the truth.

"Oh... right..." She began, "Well, how about after your practice we go and see Tom to see if you're telling the truth. Also," She changed her tone, to sound playful and teasing, "Your games of truth or dare sound fun, maybe we should all play some time."
Mike knew it was a risk, but couldn't refrain from saying almost immediately, "Cool, well Tom's got a free house this weekend so you could come over after practice and we can play straight away!?"

She wasn't expecting this, but didn't take long to say "Yes." As she did, a few guys came in to get changed. She quickly left to sit on the field to watch the football practice, where her attention was fixed completely on Mike. Her thoughts soon drifted to their game and what would happen. It surprised her when she realised how horny she was getting, a wet patch slowly appearing in her panties.

She smiled.

It was going to be a good day...

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #21
Bangin

Wink Part 19 - Boobs Or Vagina?

Amber continued to watch the rest of the practice, checking out the boys (especially Mike) all the time. When the coach called it to an end, Mike told her to wait outside for them while the coach talks to them and they get their stuff. Standing behind a door wasn't enough.

Instead, Amber crept around to the back of the changing rooms where there was a window. She hoisted herself up on a ledge and peered in through the window. As the coach was talking to them, some of the boys had begun to get changed. She noticed one in particular who was just in his tight white boxers. He had a very toned body boasting a full six pack. She could see the bulge in his boxers and her hand automatically reached into her panties and she began to circle the tip of her finger on her clit. She then saw Mike begin to undress as he didn't want to walk home in sweaty clothes, and was pleasantly surprised by his fit body. Her finger continued to stimulate her clitoris and she was writhing with pleasure, losing all sense of where she was, with Mike's torso enough to satisfy her. However, the sight of Mike fully dressed about to leave the changing room was enough to make her stop, however reluctantly, and walk back to where the boys would come outside.

Their walk home was uneventful, they just chatted about school and other stuff. Amber told them about her 16th birthday which had just gone past, and she had got a new iPod which she had wanted for ages. As they were approaching Tom's door, Amber was getting excited and nervous... she was silent until she was in the house.

"Hey, Amber right?" Asked Tom.
"Hey, yeah. How's it going?"
The foursome spent a few minutes getting comfortable until Amber decided to brave it.
"So... I walked in on these two kissing."
Tom's face was full of shock, but Amber was too busy looking at Mike to notice.
"And they said you'd dare them too..?" Mike shot Tom a look which was easy to read.
"Oh... yeah I did. I'm glad someone saw them..!"
"Hmm... anyway we decided we should all play truth or dare as your games seem so fun!" Tom looked surprised but pleased at this decision.
"Yeah that's cool," Tom replied, "You can go first as you're new. Truth or dare?"
Amber agreed that this was fair, and didn't want the boys to think she was a pussy so immediately answered "Dare. And don't go easy on me because I'm a girl..." She added with a cheeky smile and a wink. Mike couldn't stop thinking about how hot she was.
"Fine," Said Tom, taking her very literally. "In that case, I dare you to strip... you can leave one item of clothing on."

Amber expected something like this, and it suddenly hit her that no boy had ever seen her naked. She'd never done anything with a guy apart from kiss a couple. This would be something completely new. Wanting to live up to her promise, she decided to go along with it, silently, as all three lads sat in awe.

She began with her t-shirt, pulling it slowly over her head to reveal her blue bra that covered her C-cup breasts. She then removed her socks, followed by her black skinny jeans to reveal her matching blue French knickers. There was a visible wet patch that was noticed by the boys, making them all hard and completely aroused. She was stood in her underwear and had to make a decision. Boobs or vagina?

She hesitated as she lifted her arms, but she thought that this was the lesser of two evils. She one-handedly unclipped her bra and let if fall from her shoulders to the ground, her perfect breasts bare for the lads to see. She blushed but acted cool as she brushed one hand through her hair and walked to the sofa and sat between Tom and Mike, who couldn't take their eyes off her.

"Right," she said, unable to hide the shakiness in her voice, "Who's next?"
Mike had no hesitation when he answered "Me," and smiled.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #22
Bangin

Wink Part 20 - Stripped.

Tom decided that this was his chance to do a favour for his best friend.
"Truth or Dare?" He asked Mike, knowing already that the answer would be dare.
It was.
Tom and Harry huddled together, trying to think of the perfect dare that wouldn't be too much too early. Amber noticed that she was left out of choosing a dare, but she was glad as it was sure to involve her.
"We dare you to wear Amber's knickers." Mike shrugged and agreed, but Amber protested.
"Hang on, then I'd be naked and that wouldn't be fair! It's not my dare..."
Tom thought for a minute.
"Fine," He was willing to do this, it would get the game moving anyway. "We'll all strip completely but Mike wears your underwear."
The thought of two naked guys and Mike basically naked was an offer she couldn't refuse.

When all three lads were in their boxers, they and Amber counted to three and pulled down their underwear. Silence. Amber was glad to see that Mike had the biggest cock, followed closely by Harry and Tom lagging slightly. She was surprised at how nice their bodies were, and that they were all flaccid, but this didn't last for long. As they all looked at Amber's shaven vagina, their penises grew harder. They had all seen one (many for Harry...) before but Amber was the hottest out of the girls they had seen.

Amber bravely broke the silence. "Aren't you meant to be wearing these?" She asked, throwing her knickers to Mike. He looked at them - at the wet patch in the crotch - and slowly slid them on. It was uncomfortable due to his erection but he didn't complain.

"Right," piped up Harry, "Tom, truth or dare?"
"Dare obviously!" He said, sounding cocky. Tom and Mike suddenly remembered that Harry was unaware that Mike liked Amber. Too late.
"I dare you to lick Mike's dick."
There was a sense of confusion. Amber was completely surprised by this, despite what she had seen earlier. Harry didn't see why this was an issue, and was confused by the confusion. Tom didn't want to do it, to save his mate, but knew the forfeit would be worse. Mike wasn't thinking.

Amber laughed.

"Go on then Tom, let's see this." She said. Mike looked at her, confused. She answered his look, "It'll be hot to watch..."
Tom and Mike felt like they had permission to do this now, something to make this okay. So Tom knelt down and pulled down Amber's knickers to reveal Mike's erect cock. He circled his tongue around the head and licked the shaft up and down.

"Wow, that was hot." Amber breathed. Mike looked at Harry.
"Truth or dare?" He asked him.
"Dare!"
He wanted to leave Amber out of his dare, saving her for himself.
"I dare you to make out with Tom."
Of course, the boys did this thinking how funny it was that in the past 12 hours, Harry had kissed 3 different boys.
Amber was dumbfounded at how open these guys were, and how hot she was finding it. Then it was Mike who dared Amber. He wanted a show before the fun really started.
"I dare you to lay on the sofa and masturbate."

Amber went bright red. "Umm... I don't know... I've never done anything in front of a guy before. Let alone 3!"
"Well," said Tom, "You'll have to do a forfeit... and that's bound to be worse."
She knew she was cornered. She didn't want to leave and she didn't want a forfeit. So she walked over to the sofa, laid on her back and slowly moved her right hand down to her vagina.

She stimulated her clit with her index finger, moving in slow circles. Her breathing instantly became heavy. She then began to penetrate her vagina with a finger, making her moan and close her eyes in ecstasy. The boys were all watching, with raging erections. They had never seen a girl masturbate in real life, they'd only done things with a girl. As Amber began to massage her breast with her other hand, Tom decided to take control.

"Mike, I dare you to give her a 'hand'."
Mike looked at Tom, who winked back. "Amber," Mike began, "Is that okay?"
She breathed "Yes" and Mike walked over to the girl who was fingering herself and moaning on the sofa. He sat down replacing her hand with his, mimicking her actions, pleasuring her moist pussy while she continued to moan and her body began to contract. He went faster. She was now almost screaming with pleasure, Mike's hand was wet from her natural lubricant. Tom and Harry were watching in awe, their erections covered in precum but remaining untouched. Then Amber let out one loud high-pitched moan and it was over.

As she recovered from the biggest and best orgasm she'd ever had, her head began to unwind. She suddenly became very concious and shy. She looked at Mike, who smiled, and ran upstairs leaving all the lads confused.

"Pfft. Women!" Said Harry, but Mike followed her upstairs, worried about what she would say.

Tom remained stood on the spot and suddenly laughed. He had realised the pure awkwardness of the situation. Three naked boys and a crying naked girl.
Harry laughed too, looked at Tom and said "Shall we ask Logan to come over too?"

Let me know how you like the new character so far!

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-12-2010, 07:19 AM   #23
Bangin

Wink Part 21 - Upstairs, Downstairs...

Mike walked into Tom's where he found Amber crying.
"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" He asked, sitting down next to her.
"No... It's just... I haven't even been naked in front of one boy, let alone do that..."
"It was only a dare..." He began, but Amber cried even more.
"I'm a slut... I can't believe I did that..."
"You're not," Mike said, to comfort her, "It was a dare... it doesn't count."
"It doesn't matter, all I wanted to do today was tell you... tell you... I like you."
Mike was shocked, but very pleased. "I like you too."

Harry phoned Logan to come over, wanting to make up the numbers now Mike and Amber had gone. He was secretly glad that Amber had gone, he like dares with other boys better.
"So..." Tom said, "What shall we do until Logan gets here?"
Harry looked at Tom's naked body, his toned torso and nice cock.
"We should probably get dressed, for now..."
Tom pulled on his boxers, but as Tom bent over to pick up his trousers, Harry stood behind him and thrust his crotch against Tom's ass. Tom's penis instantly became a semi, and he gasped as Harry pulled his boxers back down and moved his head up and down Tom's crack.

He did nothing to stop Harry as he slowly pushed his hard cock into his hole, thrusting gently for just a few seconds before coming to his senses.
"I have to stop, Logan will be here soon."
"Okay..." Tom said, disappointed.
They both got dressed, uncomfortable because of their erections. Just in time, too, because they saw a silhouette walking up to the door.

Mike looked into Amber's beautiful eyes, his heart beating faster than usual as he said, "Amber... will you go out with me?"
She looked back at him, shocked. "Even after that? You don't care that I just showed your friends everything?"
"It was a dare! Honestly, I don't care. I just want to be with you."
She leaned towards him and kissed him softly. She stopped.
"I just realised, we're still naked." They laughed for at least 30 seconds until Amber's face became serious again. "Let's make the most of it."

She kissed Mike again, this time using her tongue to massage his. She held his erection in her soft hand and slowly moved it up and down, making Mike's breathing heavy and erratic. After about a minute she stopped, pushed him so he was now laying down, and kissed down his chest until her mouth was near his cock. He closed his eyes and gasped as she used her hand to guide his penis into he mouth, and began to suck.

Logan came straight in, as Harry had told him too, but Tom and Harry were surprised to see that he was not alone.
"Hi guys. Tom, this is my little brother Dexter. I have to look after him all day."
"I'm 14! I don't need looking after!"
"Mum and dad don't seem to think so... anyway, is it alright if he hangs out?"
Harry and Tom thought their plans for truth or dare were over.
"I've told him we'll be playing truth or dare. In fact, that was what changed his mind about coming over. He plays it with his friends too!"

Harry looked very please to hear this, and even happier when Dexter made the first decision.
"Me and my friends aren't pussies either, when we play... you're only allowed one truth each and if you want it, you have to strip before you answer it."
Logan looked at his little brother.
"Is this why you always lock your door when you have a friend over?"
"Yes... along with other reasons." He grinned, cheekily, as he looked at Tom. "Come on then Tom, seeing as it's your house... Truth or dare?"
"Well, I'd have to say truth to start with." He said, already removing his t-shirt.

When he was fully naked, and after Dexter commented on his hairless and large penis, becoming aroused already, Dexter asked him...
"What's the furthest you've gone with a guy in this game?"
Tom looked at Harry, and thought of Mike, when he answered.
"Umm... all the way."
Dexter looked surprised, but soon shrugged it off as he continued the game "Cool, Tom you ask Logan now."
Dexter had found the guy he wanted to help him get at his big brother.

Amber gave Mike's cock a final lick and looked up at his face, which was alive with pleasure.
"I wanted to ask you something, but I'm not sure if i should..."
"Go on... I don't mind what it is!" He responded, honestly.

"So, now we're going out," Amber began, "and I'm 16... I know it seems like really soon, but I feel like it's too right to be wrong."
Mike was confused. What did she want?
"Let's do it."
"Really?" He did not expect this so soon.
"Well... I've wanted to have sex for ages now, and I've found the guy I want to do it with. I know we haven't known each other for that long, but I think this will help us to be close straight away."
Mike thought it was too soon, but he could never give up this opportunity.

"Okay..."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Let's have sex."
And he reached into Tom's drawer and found a condom, which he unwrapped and rolled onto his raging erection. Amber lay on her back and let Mike mount her. He bent down to kiss her passionately as he guided his wrapped penis into her wet vagina. He thrust slowly inside her and she looked uncomfortable, but not in pain. This shocked Mike.
"I have a dildo." She answered his silent question, and he thrust deeper and slightly faster inside her. She was still uncomfortable, but after a few more seconds, she began to enjoy herself and dug her nails into Mike's back.

As his head moved closer to hers, she whispered to him.
"Faster."

Logan chose truth, and removed all his clothes. Dexter was amazed at how big his brother's penis was, jealous because his was nowhere near as big yet.
"Stop staring Dex, it's weird." Logan said to him.
"Have you seen Dexter naked recently and how?" asked Tom.
Logan looked embarrassed as he said "Yeah, I went into his room the other day and he was masturbating to porn, naked. He didn't hear me come in though, so I left and didn't say anything."
To Logan's confusion, Dexter laughed.
"Haha! You idiot, it was a dare for me to be caught wanking by you. My mate was in the wardrobe."
Logan looked at his brother. "That's weird Dex..."
"No it isn't, it was a dare. That means anything goes!"
The other three liked this philosophy.

Logan looked at Harry, who also chose truth and got naked. Dexter was amazed that he was slightly bigger than Logan. He found himself wishing, slightly worried, that he would have a big penis too.
Logan didn't know what to ask Harry, so passed it over to Dexter.
"Have you ever sucked a cock?"
"Yes." Dexter laughed. "You guys are all so gay." But before they could go on the defensive, he added "I'm joking, dares remember." They all laughed nervously.

"I choose truth too!" He shouted, and stripped quickly. He had no muscles showing, he was quite a slim lad though. He had the beginnings of a snail trail and his pubic area was lightly covered by some pubes. His penis was average for his age, but not as big as the other lads's. His best feature was his small round ass, big enough to squeeze, thought Harry.

Harry asked Dexter "What's the furthest you've gone with a guy and a girl?"
Dexter answered, not looking at his brother.
"With a girl, only kissed. With a guy... Well, I've had a blowjob."

Logan looked shocked.

"So..." said Dexter, "Dares!"

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-16-2010, 09:35 AM   #24
Bangin

Heart Part 21.5 - Amber In The Middle.

Sorry I took longer than usual to post. I've been busy, and have decided to give proper writing a go and started to plan/write a novel... Just for fun really, but it's kind of taken priority over this lately! I'll write more tonight though! Promise!

She had never expected this to happen, but she was glad it did. Her reasoning for wanting it wasn't good, and she knew that. Her two best friends, Sarah and Kate, had both had sex with their boyfriends and she was jealous. She wanted to be on the same level as them.

She had always been in the middle and a little behind. Kate and Sarah's friendship worked around arguments and forgiveness. Amber was the one who helped keep the peace when there was an argument yet took the back seat in the friendship group when they made up. She was their doormat.

Therefore, she wanted this mainly to show the other two that she is mature too. She knew this was wrong. That was why she chose Mike, the guy she liked and who liked her back (as she knew, despite acting shocked when he told her). She would have a boyfriend and wouldn't need her two friends as much any more. This, she supposed, was why she hurried things along. She didn't wait long to tell Mike of her feelings, and certainly didn't wait long to consummate their relationship to make their connection deeper.

This is why as she was laying on her back, her nails digging into Mike's sweating back, she was happier than she had been in a long time.

Amber's sexual history was, as she knew, unusual. She had never done anything with anyone before, but had a dildo. It was her sister's fault that she had it. Her sister was 18 and for her birthday received a dildo as a present from her friends. It was an ironic gift, as her sister didn't believe in sex before marriage and, as far as Amber knew, did not masturbate. Therefore, when her sister moved to university, she threw the dildo out. Or so she thought. Amber was helping her clear out her room as it would soon be Amber's, and saw the dildo in a box. Knowing the story behind it, and seeing it was still in its packaging, she slyly took it and hid it in her room. She was 15 at the time and had masturbated a few times. She didn't use it until about 2 months later when she was tidying her room and found it in her wardrobe. She hadn't forgotten about it but as soon as she saw it, she knew what she'd do.

Her parents were at work, so she took the purple object from it's box and lay on her bed. She pulled down her jeans and began to finger herself as she had done many times before. When she was wet and very horny, she picked up the dildo and rubbed it against her vagina. She edged it inside her slowly. It hurt slightly at first, and was uncomfortable for a while, but after a few minutes it felt amazing. She rubbed her clit with her fingertip and moved the pretend penis in and out of her pussy and she was almost screaming in pleasure when she eventually came. Her orgasm was amazing and left her weak at the knees. She knew that she'd found her knew best friend.

She thought that using a dildo had made sex easier. It didn't hurt as much as her friend's said it did. Kate even said she bled a bit! Amber, therefore, was thrilled that her first time was pleasurable and only slightly uncomfortable. She looked at Mike, his eyes pierced her with lust and she kissed him. She kissed him again and again and again, amazed at what was happening. To her, Mike was beautiful. Not handsome, sexy or hunky. Beautiful. And although she didn't know it, she was beautiful to him too.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #25
Bangin

Sport 8ball Part 22 - The Brothers Get Dares.

Tom, Harry, Dexter and Logan were sat in a circle, naked. An empty coke bottle lay in the middle.

Amber and Mike were sat on the bed, naked. A full condom sat in the bin.

Tom reached out his arm and span the bottle. The lads watched intently as it slowed down and eventually rested, the lid pointing to Dexter.
"I dare you..." Started Tom, still thinking what he could dare the newest and youngest member of the group. "To do 10 press-ups." He didn't know if he'd be able to do them, as he didn't look like the kind of guy to work out or do exercise. He was right. Dexter attempted to do 3 but it looked more like he was trying to have sex with the floor. On the 4th 'press-up' he dropped to the ground.

The rule was that if someone failed their dare, the other 3 would make up a punishment. Harry had obviously been giving this some thought already and said, "You have to give Tom a lap-dance." Dexter looked at Tom, wondering if he would protest. The thought never even crossed Tom's mind.

Dexter walked over to where Tom was sat on the floor, turned his back to him and crouched so he was almost sitting on his lap. He then slowly moved his bum back and forth, still not touching Tom. He moved his butt backwards, so it was pressing against Tom's stomach, and began to slide it slowly up and down. His body then slid back down so his bum was gently brushing against Tom's thighs and near his crotch. Tom was beginning to get an erection and Dexter felt it on his ass as he moved back slightly. He took this as a sign he needed to stop, before he too got an erection, and slowly slid forward and stood up.

Harry and Logan were watching, both aroused. Harry was hard, but Logan was only sporting a slight semi, still put off by the fact that he watched his naked younger brother give another boy a lap-dance. They organised themselves again, reforming their circle. As Dexter was dared last, it was his turn to spin the bottle. He found himself in a slight dilemma as it landed on Logan, his big brother.

"That was amazing." Mike said, breaking the silence.
"Yeah, it was... Listen." Amber was worried, now, about what Mike would think of her. "You don't think that I'm a slut now do you... after earlier and now having sex with you...?"
"Amber," He began, looking her in the eyes, "I think you're amazing, beautiful, funny and my girlfriend. I don't think you're a slut."
Amber smiled and kissed her boyfriend. "Do you want to go an hang out with your friends?" She asked him.
It was funny, Mike thought, that earlier all he wanted to do was play Truth or Dare with his friends. Now, however, he wanted time to stand still.
"No. Let's just..." He didn't know what he wanted to do. Truthfully, he didn't want to do anything.
"Cuddle?" Amber asked.
"Cuddle."
They got under the covers and spooned, Mike the big spoon with his arms around Amber. He suddenly thought about all the things the bed had seen over the last 2 days. He smiled, wondering what was going on downstairs...

"Umm, let me think a sec." Dexter began, not knowing what was right or wrong to dare his brother. Logan helped out.
"Bro, dare me whatever you'd dare the other guys... It's just a game and it'll be boring if we dared each other boring things."
"Cool," Dexter replied, "I dare you to let us three spank your ass 3 times each."
Logan was surprised that Dexter would dare him this, he was expecting something more sexual as his brother had implied he might. "All right, do your worst." He said, as he stood up and bent over slightly.

Dexter went first, naturally, and slapped his brother's ass as hard as he could. Logan let out a small "ouch" but didn't stir. Tom's was harder and evoked a louder reaction, but Harry's was an extremely forceful backhander that caused Logan to shout "Fuck!" loudly.
After they had each gone again, Logan's nice round bum was a nice round pink bum. He was enjoying it, but it was starting to hurt now. He didn't have a very good pain threshold. Dexter's next slap was a backhander, Tom's was too. Harry, however, shaped his palm so it was a slight cup and swung as hard as he possibly could. As his hand connected with Logan's cheeks, he screamed loudly and jumped on the spot in pain. The three lads laughed at him, but Logan was not impressed.

"Right," he said, spinning the bottle. It span fast for about 20 seconds and slowed down. When it came to a standstill, a big grin spread across Logan's face. "Okay, I dare you to finger him." He ordered, pointing at his victim "hard."

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-17-2010, 02:39 PM   #26
Bangin

Wink Part 23 - Things Heat Up

Dexter was now laying on the sofa, waiting for Harry to do his dare. He was nervous, he hadn't had anyone do this to him before. Harry walked up to him, noticing how little hair he had, everywhere. This turned him on more, he was never a fan of hair, even on himself.
"Ready?" Harry asked.
"As I'll ever be." Was Dexter's reply, and Harry licked his own index finger as Dexter turned over, his small round bum in the air.

Logan didn't know where to look. Was this wrong? Not long ago, he and Harry had done, well, everything basically. Now, Harry was about to finger his younger brother. That was the next problem! Could he... should he watch or turn away?! He looked at Tom, who read his expression perfectly.

"You made this happen, mate?" He said, smiling.
"Hmm, not sure I should watch it though." If he was honest, jealousy also played a part in this, which confused him.
"I know what you mean. Well, I haven't had a dare yet..." He hinted.

Logan looked again towards his brother and friend, Harry's index finger now on Dexter's crack, about to penetrate. He looked back at Tom and glanced at the patio doors behind him.
"Let's get some fresh air... I dare you to get some clothes pegs and put one on each nipple and one on your tongue."
"Hmm, that's different! Okay!" He wondered if he'd enjoy the pain or find it unbearable. Well, he was soon to find out.

The boys went outside, not worried due to Tom's high fences, and Tom got three clothes pegs. He began with his nipples. The first one hurt, but the pain eased as it was on for a few seconds. The second peg was more painful, as now both were hurting. The one on the tongue was the worst, and as soon as it closed, his eyes watered. He liked it, though.

"You can stop now." Logan said after a minute or so. Tom took the pegs off and smiled.
"It was good!"
"Really? I hate pain, as you saw earlier..." They laughed.
"Your ass is still pink, does it hurt still?"
"Slightly. Ha ha, you should kiss it better." Logan laughed but Tom didn't.
"Okay, turn around then..." Logan looked at Tom questioningly, but turned around as Tom told him to. Tom got on his knees and kissed each cheek. He moved his head back and admired Logan's amazing ass. He put one hand on each cheek, squeezing slightly, and slowly pressed his lips against Logan's crack. He kissed and, letting his horniness take over for an instant, let his tongue slip out and lick his beautiful butt hole. Logan gasped, but Tom moved away and stood up. The boys looked at each other, both surprised, both horny as hell.
"Let's see how they're doing." Tom suggested, and they walked back into the house.

Dexter was breathing heavily, Harry was taking the 'hard' part seriously. He was literally, it seemed, fucking Dexter with his finger. They were both erect but Harry looked like he was enjoying it a lot more than Dexter.
"Okay," Logan said, sensing his brother's discomfort, "You can stop now."
Harry looked disappointed as he thrust his finger in and out one more time, relieving Dexter of his torment.
Dexter sat up, and looked unhappy.
"It felt weird and uncomfortable." He said, not looking at anyone.
"We know," Said Harry, "But man up. It was only a dare. You said you've done stuff like that before..."
"I didn't. I've done it to myself once and it was amazing, but that wasn't. You were well rough."
"Stop being a pussy, it could have been worse."
Logan stepped in. "Harry, leave him alone. He didn't like it, that's all he's saying."
"Yeah, well he's a fucking wimp."
"Let's just get back to the game, yeah?" Said Dexter.

He was upset, he didn't want to cause an argument. Besides, his brother didn't know what happened when he'd left...

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #27
Bangin

Lightbulb Part 24 - Change Of Scenery

"I need a piss, you can carrying on playing if you like." Tom said, walking towards the door. As he walked up the stairs, he suddenly remembered that Amber and Mike were somewhere there. And he was stark naked. He reached the top of the stairs and saw that his bedroom door was closed. He smiled, Amber wouldn't see him naked after all. He wondered thy they'd closed the door. What had happened? Unable to resist, he walked up to the door and peeked in the gap.

He saw the pair in his bed, their clothes all over the floor.

Mike was laying behind Amber, admiring her sleek hair, the way she breathed, her soft skin against his. His thoughts were interrupted, however, by the creaking of Tom's bathroom door. Kissing Amber on the neck, he climbed out of the bed and put his trousers on. He walked to the bathroom and waited to see who came out. When Tom appeared, Mike pushed him back into the bathroom and locked the door.

"What the fuck?" Tom asked him.
Mike explained his situation. How one minute they'd kissed, then they were boyfriend and girlfriend having sex. Tom didn't say anything until Mike had finished.
"Wow. You absolute LAD!" Tom laughed and hugged his best friend. "Hang on though, all of this was in my bed?"
Mike looked sheepish as he muttered, "Yeah, sorry mate."
"Ha it's all right I guess." He lowered his voice. "Think about how much has gone on in my bed... I need to wash the sheets big time."
"Yeah well not yet, I'm starving. Do you fancy going to McDonald's for lunch or something?"
Tom realised he was hungry too, he hadn't even thought of food because of the fun he was having downstairs. "Yeah that sounds cool, I'll ask the others."
"Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about them! Mike laughed.

Harry spun the bottle and smiled when it landed on Logan. He wondered if he'd do what he'd promised Dexter would happen. Maybe not now, but he could build up.
"Logan, I dare you to touch Dexter's cock... and balls."
"You're sick." Said Logan. Dexter remained silent.
"You only have to touch, nothing more!"
Logan looked at his little brother who still had a semi from before. Dexter looked back and shrugged. He had no choice.

Logan was sat next to Dexter, so he slowly reached his shaking right hand towards his brothers crotch. He placed his hand on his brother's penis, thinking about how weird this was. He let it rest there for a few seconds.
"And balls." Harry reminded him.
Logan moved his hand down and wrapped his fingers around Dexter's balls. Both of them looked uncomfortable, but Harry loved the whole situation.
"Done. See, that was easy enough." Harry said, winking slyly at Dexter.

The footsteps told them that Tom was coming back down, so they waited for him.

"Hey, guys, me and Mike were thinking of going to Maccy D's for lunch. Do you fancy it?"
The boys agreed (also agreeing to resume their game later) and began to put their clothes on. Soon after, Mike and Amber joined them (Amber's hair looking slightly ruffled) and they left for their short walk to town.

Amber and Mike walked hand in hand, Tom walked with Logan and Harry walked with Dexter.

"About earlier..." Harry began, "I'm sorry. I guess something took over."
"That's all right... I guess I wanted too see what it felt like anyway."
"Hmm."
"But, I have to ask... Did you have sex with my brother, too?"
Harry simply answered "Yes." and Dexter said no more. He knew he was gay, he'd known for a while, he just didn't expect his brother and his friend to be gay too. It was as if Harry read Dexter's thoughts.
"I didn't know I was gay until yesterday, really." He said. "And I don't think your brother is, I think we was just curious."
"Oh. You know what? Let's not talk about it. I enjoyed Truth or Dare. Let's just see what happens later or something, yeah?"
Harry smiled and said, "Yeah. By the way, what I told you earlier, it's gonna happen." He laughed and joined Tom and Logan.

Dexter walked slower, worried about what Harry would do. Maybe he'd try and get Logan to take him home later instead. Yeah, that sounded better.

Unfortunately for Dexter, Harry had thought this might be an issue, so when he joined Tom, he had his own idea.
"Hey Tom, I was thinking... What if we went home after town and got stuff to stay the night then sneak in later. We can wait 'til it gets a bit darker so nobody can report to your parents that you had loads of people in."
Tom contemplated this for a bit. That way, Amber and Mike could spend a night together and he wouldn't be alone. It sounded brilliant.
"Yeah okay, sounds good to me... We'll sort it out in McDonald's."
And as he said it, they turned a corner and McDonald's stood in front of them, full of the greasy food they so longed for.
Harry had a head full of ideas. Tom was just glad he'd have more company. Logan looked back at Dexter and didn't need to know anything. He was worried. Harry had said something to him, he knew it. He wondered what it was, but then had a sudden thought.

Harry had already taken the brunt of Logan's anger for something before. Would he really make another mistake when Logan would only make it worse for him?

"Oh well," He thought, "I guess we'll find out soon enough." And he took a step into the haven of all things fatty.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-24-2010, 11:31 AM   #28
Bangin

Wink Part 25 - One Small Incident.

Wow, just realised this has got over 10,000 views! Thank you all!

McDonald's was busy but uneventful, except for one small incident. The 6 teenagers were eating their food, talking for what seemed like the first time in ages about normal things. School, music, telly, films... Sex didn't come up once.
Tom thought maybe they'd worn that topic out during this weekend.

After they'd finished eating, Amber, Logan, Dexter and Harry went to buy McFlurrys. Tom and Mike needed to pee, so they went to the toilet. There was nobody else in there, surprisingly because it was so busy. Mike decided to ask the question that had been on his mind all day.

"Do you mind about me and Amber?"
"What? No, I told you I'll just wash the sheets!" He replied, walking to a urinal and unzipping his jeans. Mike followed suit.
They both looked at each other's dick, and when their eyes met they laughed. Mike broke this, by continuing what he was saying.
"No, I mean about us... me and her being together." The boys began to pee, Mike looked into Tom's eyes trying to convey what he wanted without saying it. Tom understood.
"No, well, not really." He paused, Mike let him think. "I mean, I was kind of gutted because we were having fun with truth or dare and having a good weekend, but you're happy so I am too." He finished up and went to wash his hands. Mike joined him.

"Cool, but I guess... if we played truth or dare and we were dared to do something, it wouldn't be bad would it!? And you're a guy, so it wouldn't really be cheating."
Tom said nothing, he was already feeling better because Mike sounded like he wanted to do stuff again, too.

They stood facing each other.
"Maybe we'll be dared something. If not, we could fix it. It would be easy." That was Tom's solution, and Mike liked it. Tom continued, "Oh, and I think Harry's trying to get Logan and Dexter to do something together..."
"What? That's fucked up..."
"Yeah, I know, but I don't think they'll do it. I think Harry's the one that needs to be careful to be honest."
"Yeah..." There was a silence which Mike ended by saying, "How did our friendly game of SLAM, well... STRIP... turn into this? Hmm, maybe we'll spend tomorrow just us two again. I enjoyed that."
"Yeah, agreed." Tom replied. "Mike?"
"Yeah?"

He paused, as if he was waiting to say something. Mike was trying to think what could be so big that he'd need to build up so much tension for.

"Your... your flies are undone."
"I dare you to do them up for me." He laughed.
As Tom zipped up Mike's flies, he could feel Mike's semi pushing against the denim of his jeans. His hand lingered on Mike's crotch. His eyes lingered on Mike's.

They heard the door open in time for Tom to move his hand.

Both boys left the toilets with semis, images of Friday swimming in their heads. Sunday seemed like an age away; Saturday had only just begun.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 10-25-2010, 07:43 AM   #29
Bangin

Wink Part 26 - Three pairs

*** HERE IT IS! The long-awaited chapter of Lad's Home Alone. I hope you enjoy this... there's still plenty more to come!***

Tom, Mike, Amber, Logan, Harry and Dexter went back to Tom's house after their lunch, all with different ideas.

Tom just wanted to hang out with his best friend. Mike wanted this too, but also wanted to spend time with his new girlfriend. Harry wanted to play Truth or Dare with Logan and Dexter, but he knew they wouldn’t do the stuff he wanted, although he had tried to mess with Dexter’s head. Logan wanted to talk to his brother, and then he wanted to get suitable revenge on Harry. Dexter was just confused, he wanted Harry to leave.

Of course, because everyone wanted so many different things, they couldn’t all be satisfied. In fact, what actually did happen on Saturday evening was not expected by anyone.

The gang were sat around the lounge, watching TV but only for background noise. Mike was sat on an armchair with Amber draped over him. Tom ignored this, not wanting to be reminded of what he wanted right now: Mike. Harry and Logan were sat on a sofa with Dexter between them. Tom was sat on his own.

“Dexter, I need to talk to you. Can you come upstairs with me?”
Dexter looked at Harry, worried, but decided to follow his brother’s orders. As they left, Harry gestured for Tom to sit by him.

“Tom, we should play Truth or Dare.”
“Yeah mate, I think we probably will later.”
“No. I mean, we should play… Just us… Now.”
Tom started thinking. This was an unexpected request. He had thought Harry just wanted to play with the brothers. The only conclusion Tom could reach was that Harry really was just a horny guy.

“Dex, what did Harry tell you?”
“Umm, well he told me you’d had sex…”
Logan was not expecting this response, and went bright red.
“Oh, well I didn’t think he’d tell you that.”
“It’s ok, he told me you weren’t gay so don’t worry.”
Logan felt relieved at this. “That’s good then, I don’t want you thinking…”
“…I’m gay though.”
There was a silence. Logan was shocked by Dexter’s revelation, although he had suspected this before. He decided he should break the silence.
“That’s cool… I mean, I don’t mind. Whatever.”
There was another silence.
“Thanks for telling me, I guess.”
And Logan stepped forward to hug his younger brother. Dexter hugged back, what Harry had said to him fresh in his mind.

Tom looked over at his best friend and made up his mind.
“Sure, where do you want to play?”
“Your room?”
“Cool.”
And the boys walked upstairs to Tom’s room with smiles on their faces.
They sat on Tom’s bed and Harry got straight to it.
“So, standard game of truth or dare but only 2 truths each. If you pussy out of a dare, you get a forfeit. Truth or Dare Tommy boy?”
“Let’s cut the crap; dare.”
Harry didn’t even have to think before saying, “I dare you to get naked and lay on the floor on your back. You have to stay like this for 2 more rounds.”
Wondering what Harry had planned; Tom pulled his shirt over his head, laid on the floor and removed the rest of his clothes. He was already semi-erect.

The boys ended their hug and Logan looked at Dexter.
“So, what else did he say?”
Dexter looked at his feet.
“I can’t say.”
“Why not?”
“If I say, I get punished.”
Logan was pissed off already.
“Dex. First you’re gonna tell me the punishment. Then you’ll tell me what he asked you to do.”
“I can’t.”
“If you don’t, we can’t get him back can we?”
Dexter looked up at his brother and smiled. “This is why I love you bro…”
Logan said nothing and just waited for him to continue.
“If I tell anyone or don’t do it, he gets control over me for a month. He told me that before the end of the night, we (me and you) will have had sex.”
Logan was angry, but not surprised by this.
“Right, so here’s the plan.”

And the two brothers worked out a way of getting Harry back for tormenting the younger of the two. Logan knew that they would enjoy this, probably more than he enjoyed Harry’s last punishment.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 10-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #30
Bangin

Cool Part 27 - Tom's discovery

Tom was naked on his back, with Harry looking down at him. Already this game had become horny.
"Truth or dare?" Asked Tom.
"Dare."
Tom thought for a while before coming out with, "I dare you to suck my balls. Oh, and obviously get naked first... standard."
Harry slowly stripped, showing Tom his body again. Tom looked from Harry's cock to his eyes, where their glance met for an instant. Harry knelt down over Tom's legs, placed his balls in his hands and slowly licked the sack. He then put a bollock in his mouth, sucked gently and popped it out again. Finally, he put the whole sack in his mouth and sucked softly, making Tom fully hard and ready to go.

"Your turn," Harry said, sitting up.
"Dare"
"I dare you to open your mouth..."
Tom knew what was coming, and hesitated slightly as his mouth slowly widened. Harry moved over towards Tom's head and penetrated his mouth with his erect cock.
He let Tom do a bit of work first, licking and sucking. Harry didn't want to come yet, but also wanted to make this even more of a dare, so began thrusting his hips back and forth until Tom was struggling to breathe. Almost his whole dick was being pushed into Tom's throat when he started to gag and his eyes were watering. He motioned for Harry to stop, but Harry had his eyes shut and his head thrown back so couldn't see. Harry loved the feeling of being in control, and, taken away with the emotion, looked at Tom and slapped him round the face. Tom was in complete discomfort and pain, not realising how much giving a blowjob could hurt! Harry pulled out slightly, allowing Tom to breathe but found Tom's hand and pulled it towards his ass. He began to finger himself with Tom's finger, until Tom obliged and began to massage his bum hole.

Harry slapped Tom again, even harder, before his warm load of cum shot down Tom's throat. He did his best to remain quiet as he came, not wanting to draw attention from the others, and pulled out, wiping the remainder of the cum on Tom's face.
He moved back to sit on the bed and said, "That was amazing Tommy boy. Amazing. Go on then, dare me. Remember, you have to stay in this position for this round and the next..."

Tom was still shaking from getting face-fucked by Harry and looked to his right, under his bed. There, he saw the bag of stuff he had got from Mike's house. Mike must have put it back up here at some point, he thought. He reached out and fumbled around inside. He could feel lube, a used condom, a dirty pair of boxers and the thing he hadn't let Mike know he'd found - a dildo. He pulled all things from under the bed. Harry looked shocked. He remembered the last dare he had involving the used condoms and the dildo was definitely new.

"This dare is in three parts. 1 - put the boxers in your mouth, making sure these cum stains are in there. 2 - undo the condom and lube up the dildo with it. 3 - have sex with the dildo until I say stop. If you let me out of this position, you can use normal lube instead of Mike's old spunk."

Harry was shocked and excited. He didn't want to use cum as lube and knew he could use it later, so let Tom move. He got on his back, put the dirty underwear in his mouth and lubed up the dildo. Prepared for the coldness and slight pain, he edged the black, plastic cock towards his ass. He gasped as it slowly entered him, looked at Tom and winked. Tom looked at the used condom firmly grasped in Harry's left hand and knew what his next dare would be...

Downstairs, Amber was laying on the sofa with Mike inside her, almost about to come, when Logan and Dexter walked in.
The couple didn't realise, and continued to fuck. Just as Mike said, "I'm gonna come", Logan saw fit to announce their presence with a gentle cough.
Amber threw Mike off her and hid her private parts, Mike continued to cum in the condom, his face a mixture of shock and pleasure, and the two boys cried with laughter at this sight.
"Fuck off!" Screamed Amber, so they left while they got changed.
When they re-entered the room, Mike looked very pissed off which made the brothers laugh even more. Logan knew that this would not go unpunished, but while the moment lasted, he didn't care.

Mike had an idea brewing, one that he knew was wrong, but he wanted to get them back big time. He looked at Logan, who looked back, and showed warning in his eyes. Logan stopped laughing and knew what Mike was thinking. He didn't like it at all...

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

The following user says Thank You to Bangin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk