Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2018, 07:16 PM   #6
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
You will edge once for every dare you missed in that time.
First strip but keep high heels on.
Squat in front of a mirror and position your dildo on a right hight for sucking it.
Don't touch yourself untill you finish warming up your throat and are able to take dildo balls deep each time.
Once your throat is ready you can begin the main part of a dare, don't stop giving blowjob to a dildo untill you edge 4 times in a row only with your fingers.
To give blowjob at constant speed use metronome at 20 bpm (you can find it on Youtube)
I did your dare first because I hoped maxperv would reply in the meantime.

I was already naked from a previous dare. Except for the stilettos, ben wa balls in my pussy, and plug in my ass. I was instructed by Stephen to keep those in, so I did.

I loved your metronome dare. It was nice to feel something "force" me to do at least 20 bpm. At first I thought that was relatively slow, but when I first started touching myself too I was grateful that it wasn't any faster than that. I took the dildo all the way in my throat at every beat. I created quite a lot of spit that ran down my tits. It was disgusting. I hate messy when I'm alone (even though I love real cum all over). I just feel dirty in an uncomfortable way when I make a mess of myself without being used by somebody. And I was painfully aware of that looking into the mirror.

I was so mesmerized by the feeling of dildo filling my throat that I didn't realize that after 10 minutes Youtube's autoplay sent me to the next video with 30 bpm. So I ended up fucking my throat faster than I had to. I reached the edge... I get so easily turned on with something in my throat. The lack of air and the feeling of the dildo slipping into my throat over and over almost sent me over the edge, but I managed to keep it there. 3 more edges in and I was so desperate cum. I wanted to cum so badly. Ugh. I feel so frustrated now. I must admit that my legs hurt more from squating than my throat did from being fucked. But I still oved it so much.
Limits: Messy, public, diapers, pics, family, permanent
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

PM Dares - BDSM Test Results
PinkPassion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to PinkPassion for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk