Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-26-2023, 09:23 AM   #16
MysteryMailMan

This entire competition has been a nightmare. The only reason I’m apart of this is because my best friend forced me to join for loosing a stupid bet. To start the show off the producers got me the wrong outfit and handed me panties, a mini skirt, and a T-Shirt. No matter how many times I refused to wear this they insisted it was this or going out naked. I reluctantly agreed and walked out on stage when I heard my name called. I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life. Next up, I was so frazzled and embarrassed that I didn’t hear the host Alex tell me to vote for someone so I ended up voting for myself!

As the first game begins I’m sure to listen to Alex very carefully. It sounds like it is a dancing game which I immediately know I’m going to suck at. I’ve always been very lousy at these types of games. The game begins and Tiffany is the first contestant to go. She does pretty bad which gives me a little hope of not coming in last. Next up is Ruby, who is a very attractive women. I will admit as pies were flying into her breasts and ass it was hard not to admire her a little bit.

The time it was my turn I realized I had a boner that my skirt was not hiding very well. I awkwardly climbed up to the dance machine and started following the arrows. I did even worst that I thought. Between the feeling of the tight panties against my hard dick, and the skirt swooshing around It was very hard to focus on hitting the arrows. It was getting near the end of my time and I hardly scored any points so I decided to say Fuck It and hit the mystery arrow. A bunch of images starting flashing in the screen and after a few seconds it stopped on an image of a ticket reading Gunge Tank and the number 50 below it. Alex explains to me that I won a ticket for gunging. I honestly have never even heard the word “gunging” before so have no idea what it could mean. He tells me I can either give it to someone else or keep it for myself. I’ll be honest, after that first game I could use the point and am not in a very charity mood so I decide to keep the ticket in the hopes it will help me out.

After the game ends Alex tells us to vote for a contestant. I vote for Ruby as I can’t help but keep glancing over at her. She’s absolutely gorgeous.

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan

Last edited by MysteryMailMan; 11-26-2023 at 09:27 AM.
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 05:29 PM   #17
Imaginativename

{before we begin the next round, i think I may have to explain clothing, each of you start out with 6 items of clothing, both uniforms have a coloured T-shirt and trainers/sneakers, the masculine outfit has a pair of white normal socks, white knee length shorts and a pair of boxers matching the colour of the T-shirt as well as a white undershirt with the shows logo on the front in the same colour as the T-shirt, feminine outfits have either mid-shin level white socks, white and coloured Thigh highs, the colour matching the T-shirt, or a black stocking and garterbelt set, along with a white bra and bikini cut panties matching the colour of their T-shirt, hidden beneath their skirt, so if you have femme clothes it would now be time to describe what you are wearing, either in the flow of your response or in the bracket format, also Mailman, I'm a She, not a he}

Ok ladies and Gentlemen, before we get into the next game, and boy is it a good one, we have a bit of book keeping, first of all, the vote, Tiffany, you forgot to vote again, ond you lost, again, so lets get that wheel out, but while the stage hands bring it out, lets talk Punishments, Foxy and Tiffany, you both stepped on the punishment arrows, and mailman you scored lowest, so maybe to help with your ability to put your feet in the right place, I think it may be best if you place your shoes in the box beneath your stool, now mailman, I hear you wish to use your ticket yourself, I didn't take you for that sort of person, but who am I to keep something from someone who wants it...

*as the host stops speaking a deluge of Green slime poors down onto mailman, rendering rather slippery, while that is going on the stagehands finish rolling out the vote wheel and also a booth similar to the ones the contestants sit in, and standing within is a voluptuous woman wearing a just a white minishirt and a white T-shirt with Gunged girl written on it in black letters*

ok now we have the wheel, and our volunteer, we can spin the wheel and explain the game *the host uses all of her might to send the wheel spining as fast as possible before turning her sights on the booth and the excited girl within*
ok, if you would please hold the rope Samantha, this game is simple, the contestants must hold the rope, I know, it sound easy, but in truth it isn't, because the rope is holding closed the valve to their gunge tank, and as thir tank fills, the more the rope pulls up.
*As the host says that the tank above the girls head starts to fill with green slime as she starts to struggle before it stops filling*
every time a contestant lets go their remaining felllows get a nice new addition to their tank and more points in the bank.
*as Alex finishes her sentence more slime make its way into the tank above the exerting woman*
Each fill will add a more 'delightful' substance to the tank.
*baked beans find themselves in the tank above the now slightly reticent woman*
once there is only one remaining contestant then after a short time the rope will lock and he or she will have managed to remain clean li.....
*as the host speaks the girl gives out sending slime and then beans all over herself, much to her chagrin and the amusement of both the audience and some of the contestants*
oh so close, speaking of which the wheel just stopped, having just ticked over from the scissors to 'fun', well Tiffany, I think the stagehands have a present for you.

*Tiffany is lead out by a stagehand and returns a little bit later wearing a miniskirt short enough that his Diaper is clearly visible underneath, what isn't visible is the chastity cage which he has been forced into, not the vibrator strapped to it, gently stimulating him*

there, much more fitting of your name.... is there a bee in the studio or something, or maybe my earpiece is playing up, I swear I just heard a buzzing

anyway if you guys can grab your ropes we can begin

* as the contestants grab their ropes they start trashtalking each other, but as the tanks start filling mailman lets out a yelp, as his already gunge slick hands cannot find purchase on the rope, the tank rapidly empties its contents of yet more green gunge onto him*

Oh dear mailman, today really isn't your day...
*the tanks keep filling as mailmans fellow competitors laugh at his misfortune, Pieguy find it particularly humourous, so much so that his grip weakens, sending the green and red slime covering himself*
well thats all the nice stuff out of the way, I believe its the beans next.
*as the beans make their entrance into the tank above the remaining contestants some of their arms tire, none more so than Silly, who risks switching to their weaker arm, although the rope slips a bit, her grip remains, the same cannot be said for Foxy, who tries the same, but quickly finds both hands empty. this deters most the competitors, but not Tiffany, who swaps his arms, allowing his main hand to rest so that it may take over later, when the load is worst. meanwhile chilli was making it way into the mix*
well some of our contestants are planning ahead, well done Silly, way to use you head....
*a head which was then being coated in slime, soon to be joined by both beans and chili, her weaker hand unable to hold the weight of the muck above her head*
spoke too soon....
*as the chili stopped coming the trash talk returned, with Jinu being the quietest, his arm was too tired, he had to swap arms, but as the arms switched his grip didn't, the rope sliding though his finger, the cleanest contestant rapidly became the messiest.*
now the duel for the ages, Ruby V Tiffany, one will get coated in... egh, that reaks, is that blue cheese dressing? I'm sorry who ever gets that... not my choice, nor my fault.....
* as Ruby's arm shakes Tiffany smirks at her, before switches arms back to his stronger hand, Ruby dejectedly releases the rope, rather conceding to the inevitable than suffer to hold it off*

*a minute later Tiffany cautiously releases the rope while Ruby retches, the tank above him slowly draining into, who knows where*

well done everyone, you all put up a valiant effort, not lets see the point you take away from your ordeals, Mailman, you take 0, you really aren't doing well are you and for coming last once again, you need to place a piece of clothing into the box beneath your seat, Pieguym you get 50, foxy, you take home 100, Silly, 150, Jinu 200, Ruby, along with a new fragrence, you bag 250, and Tiffany, although twice voted for, you gain 300 and as the winner, you get a coverted maguffin, you can use it to gift the votes you receive to one of your fellows, to remove some clothes from them, or return some clothes to yourself, or use it to gain 300 points, think carefully, and remember, you do not need to use it now...

so your totals are as follows, and it no particular order:
Mailman, 50 points
Pie, 350
Foxy, 500
Silly, 320
Jinu, 580
Ruby 570
Tiffany, 450

so as it stands Jinu has a narrow lead,, with Mailman left far behind the pack, don't worry, there is plenty of opportunity for that all to change. such as now, if you would please all vote
Old 11-27-2023, 11:10 PM   #18
MysteryMailMan

Before the second game begins Alex claims that she has some “book keeping to do first. Since I scored the lowest on the previous game i now have to remove my shoes and put them in the box below my feet. This honestly was expecting a much larger punishment than that so I happy to do so. Alex then goes on to start talking about the gunge ticket I won last round. This excites me as I’m hoping it will give me some points or something good. I get a little confused when Alex says she was surprised when I decided to keep it, but nevertheless I still keep hope. Just as she quits speaking everything goes silent for a second and just as I look around, something from the ceiling pours onto me. I can’t tell what it is but it’s warm, heavy, and sticky. I know one thing for sure, i don’t like it. I then hear Alex continue on talking as if nothing just happend! I feel absolutely horrified and disgusted. Eventually I wipe my eyes clean and open them to find that every square inch of me has been covered in some sort of green slime. My clothes feel a 100 times heavier than they initially were. Nothing could get worse than this.
After a I get my bearings again I tune back into what Alex is talking about as I don’t want to miss the instructions again. There’s a very attractive girl on stage who seems to be demonstrating the game. As I watch I quickly realize this is a strength game. This brings me a little hope as I may be skinny, but I am surprisingly strong.
As the demonstration ends, Tiffany’s punishment wheel comes to a stop on scissors. I watch curiously on what’s happening as they lead Tiffany off the stage. To my surprise he comes back but not wearing his original clothes, like me, he is now wearing a mini skirt. I can’t help feel a little bad for him as I know what he’s going through but it also bring me lots of joy knowing I’m not the only being embarrassed this way. Actually, as I examine Tiffany closer I see that he’s wearing a diaper underneath his skirt! There’s no way the producers could be that mean! I couldn’t imagine the embarrassment! As I think about this situation I feel myself getting arroused. What’s wrong with me! Why would I ever fantasize about such a situation!
It is now time for the game to begin. I focus up and grab the rope. PieGuy is stationed closest to me. As everyone’s getting ready he looks over at me and starts calling me a cute little sissy. This turns my cheeks beat red but also strangely arouses me. I try my best to yell back at him saying that I know I can hold this rope longer than you can, but it was a pretty pathetic attempt. Alex counts down from 3 and as soon as she hits one the tank start filling. About 5 seconds go by and the rope slips right through my slimy hands and the tank of slime comes crashing onto me. To make things worse, I completely slip and fall on my knees in a sticky pile of slime.A roar of laughter comes from the crowd, and the contestants. It’s especially embarrassing to hear Ruby laugh at me as I was hoping to impress her with this game. I then hear Pieguy yell at me, “Aww look, little sissy bois on his knees like a good cocksucker!” My dick immediately shoots rock solid wanting to burst a whole through the tight bikini bottoms I’m wearing. Not long after pieguy makes this remark he drops his rope from laughing at me too much, this gives me some happiness but I still feel awful.
As the game ends Alex announces the results and to no surprise I find I am way behind everyone else. She also tell me I have to put another piece of clothing in the box since i lost thid game again. I remove my mid-shin socks and put them in the box.
To end the round off I vote for PieGuy

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Old 11-28-2023, 07:58 AM   #19
PieGuy

I like the sound of this challenge, I think I might do well here and score some much needed points.

As we grab the ropes, everyone starts trashtalking each other, trying to put each other off. I'm just offering mailman a bit of advice when he claims that I called him a cocksucker! Honestly Alex, I wouldn't use words like that!

We've hardly started when he loses his grip and is the first person gunged. I can't help laughing, and it's even more hilarious as he looks so annoyed to be so messy! Somehow he ends up falling onto his knees. I start to tell him 'Maybe you are a cocksucker after all' when suddenly SPLAT!

I must have lost focus because I'm getting covered in several buckets worth of gunge! First some lovely green gunge, the best kind of gunge, and then a second helping of red. I'm totally covered and starting to get hard, although I doubt anyone can tell under all this slime. As fun as this is, I'm suddenly annoyed with myself for losing so many points and falling behind. I'll never win the cash at this rate. Actually, is there even a prize? Maybe we should have checked sooner.

It's hard to see what the other players are doing, although I'm sure I can smell chilli? Then we're told to vote. I think mailman might decide to vote for me. I'm going to take a risk and vote for myself! It might backfire but let's see.

Limits: face, public, video, social suicide, CBT, bondage, piss/shit
PieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 03:13 PM   #20
sluttylittlefoxy

So I'm very worried about the vote as I'm in first place for the round thinking everyone will vote for me to take me down. Though strangely they vote for Tiffany and thank God they did because I definitely wouldn't want that punishment. I'm also told that as a punishment I have to lose my shoes oh well didn't really need them. So this game is a test of strength oh great not going to end well especially against these guys. And oh great just like that I'm out at number 3 with nasty nasty beans making my tank smell awful though it definitely could have been worse for me. And thankfully I'm still sitting in a pretty good place to win. With that said I'm going to vote for jinu as he's in first place and I definitely don't want to fall further behind.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life
Nothing dangerous
sluttylittlefoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 05:52 PM   #21
jinuswam

Unhappy

Hearing about the second challenge made me nervous. It is a test of strength, and that is not my best forte. As the tanks started to fill up with green gunge, I felt the increase in weight. I gripped onto the rope as tight as I could. Mailman, who was already gunged before the second challenge started, accidentally let go of his rope. Liters of gunge pour onto him, covering every inch of his body. I found the sight amusing. I was also getting aroused at the sight of him drenched in gunge, but I knew not to get distracted. I focused on gripping my rope as tight as I could. Pieguy, who was enjoying mailman’s predicament, lost focus and failed grip of his rope. It’s quite funny how karma got him quick. Now, the two of them are covered. After a while, the beans made its way to the tank. The rope is getting heavier and harder to grip. I quickly realized the terrible predicament I am in. Part of me wants to let go already so I won’t get covered in more mess, but there is also a chance that I make it out without getting covered. Silly and foxy eventually lost their grips and got covered in mess. As for me, I am struggling to keep up. The weight only became worse when the chili was added to the mix. My hands are starting to hurt, and I needed to switch grips. However, as I switched my arms, I accidentally let go of the rope. I felt the mess cover me from above. It was a lot, the mess just kept on flowing and flowing. My glasses even got washed away as the mess kept on flowing. I was drenched from head to toe, with every inch of my clothes sticking onto my body. Somehow, the mess made it inside my undershirt and even onto my boxers. While the mess felt disgusting, it also made me feel very aroused. I tried my best hiding my boner from everyone as I waited for tiffany and ruby to finish.

Likes: bondage, edging/orgasm delay, multiple orgasms, wet & messy, strip play, nipple play, sex games,

dislikes: orgasm denial/ruin, overstimulation, cum eating, cbt

limits: exposing face/identity, public exposure, extreme pain/harm, destruction of property, scat & piss

discord: jinujinu.
kik: jinuswam

PM DARES
jinuswam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 06:14 PM   #22
Imaginativename

I am delaying the next game to give people a chance to comment, it will be poster later today UK time
Old 11-29-2023, 09:45 PM   #23
Ruby7

I see all the other people get messy as it just becomes me and Tiffany. I try my best to hold on but it looks like Tiffany is just going to keep holding on and my arm is getting weak. I admit defeat and get covered in smelly blue cheese.

As revenge I vote for Tiffany.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 01:41 PM   #24
DareDestiny

I would love to take part if you do a round 2.

they/them | Gender Fluid | Pansexual

Likes: WAM (Wet & Messy), Messy Gameshows, Messy Workouts, Clothed Showers, Clothing Control, Bondage, Dice Dares, Hidden Public, Rules
Dislikes: Spanking, Anal, Diaper, Humiliation
Limits: Open Public, Social Suicide, Family, Webcam, Illegal, Pictures with Face

born2serve9 was here

BDSM Test Results: https://bdsmtest.org/r/trvMaZB3

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97727
DareDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 03:09 AM   #25
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As the challenge starts I’m feeling pretty confident as I give the other contestants some choice words as I can see them struggling after a bit my arm starts to feel dead so I make the decision to swap arms luckily I mange to do it and keep hold of the rope

I again mock my fellow contestants before realising I’ve made a mistake as the rope slips from my hand and I’m covered in slime beans and chilli I squeal as it hits me and I’m literally covered in the mess

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 03:04 PM   #26
Imaginativename

{dareDestiny you may join the next game which would be in the new year, but you may become the next volunteer for demonstrating a game}

now, ladies and gentlemen, we watch as the contestants strive for the grand prize, the next game is a simple one, rock paper sisso.... how will this work, we have an odd number of contestants... no, this was not in my contract... for that much, ok

so Rock Paper Sissors, we all know how this works, so no need to demonstrate, looks like that 8th booth will get used, you shall be paired off against your neighbour, 3 rounds each, looser of each round gets messy, PieGuy, as you may notice you don't have a neighbour to go against, as such you will be going against me, but first, the vote, and we once again have a draw... pie guy and Jinu... so without further ado, lets spin the wheel

*as the host spins the wheel, stagehands rig the booths to be triggered from the outside by a pullcord. the vote wheel stops on sissors*

Well guys, it looks like you got a pair of sissors each, that will allow you both to remove a piece of clothes from whoever you want, give me a seccond to de-mic and get into the spare tank, then we shall into the game, don't worry, the booths have mics in them, so you won't miss out on my fantastic commentry.

*as the host takes a seat on the stool in the 8th tank the doors maglock closed, stopping anyone from leaving their tank*

ok, so Tiffany and Mailman, you two are up first, I'm sure you need nothing more than that.

*the two lock eyes as the begin the duel of the century... or rather the minute, Rock paper scissors... Mailman celebrates as His Paper beats Tiffanies Rock, His door unlocks and he walks awkwardly up the cord of Tiffany's tank, trying to hide his errection, as he gets there He hears a noticable buzzing as the stagehands backstage set Tiffany's vibrator to max. he gets a very good look at the Diaper Tiffany is wearing as he pulls the cord, sending beans cascading over poor guy. As Mailman retakes his seat Tiffany spits, 'beginner's luck'.. only for the next round of rock paper scissors to have the same result, Mailman rushes over, pulls the cord and runs back to take his seat, more than slightly made uncomfortable by the fact that Tiffany obviously is wearing some form of vibrator returning to his seat before the chili has even finished pouring out over Tiffany. the third round is played, Tiffany tries to be clever, choosing scissors, but it fails as mailman chooses Rock, blunting Tiffanies scissors and hope of scoring any points this round. mailman walks out, taking glory in his total victory he takes pride in pulling the cord, sending heavy cream pouring out over Tiffany*

Well Tiff, you really did take a pasting, and to add humiliation to injury, as a reward for your total failure, off with those socks.

Next up it the pair we know well, Ruby and silly, now girls ready? then lets go

*not waiting any further, the two start..... and end with both going scissors, soem confusion until they are told by the host to redo it until one wins, which silly does with scissors to Ruby's paper, silly taunting Ruby as she pulls the cord, sending chunky purple slime down onto her opponent, the next round mirrors the first, with Silly going paper and Ruby Scissors, Ruby returns the taunts and she pulls the cord, sending baked beans all over Silly. the third round sees both go rock, then both paper, then both scissors as they argue and bicker as they ready themselves for a fourth go two stagehands grab their cords without the girls noticing, sending slightly spoiled cream over both of them... making it clear, they both lost*

sorry girls, but we don''t have time in the show for you both to bicker and constantly draw

Next up is Foxy and Jinu a battle of the sexes, lets see who comes out on top this time:

* as they start Jinu's good fortune carries on, his rock blunting Foxy's scissors, he smugly saunters over to her tank and slowly pulls the cord, leaving her tense waiting for the gunge to finally fall, which it does, sending beans down the poor girl, coating her hair and cascading down her top.
Jinu's scissors scythe effortlessly though Foxy's paper, and he repeats his walk, putting tension on the cord, but not pulling it down before ripping his hand down, sending treacle oozing down over his rival.
Jinu goes paper and confidently gets up before bounching back into his seat as the door does not open, Foxy's scissors cutting him back down to size, her sticky hand meets the cord and she luxuriates in her victory, ever so slowly pulling down the cord, slowly reaching the trigger point before releasing the cord just before the point of no return... that is untill she yanks the cord down, covering her foe in runny gravy.

(sigh) and now it is mine and Pieguy's turn, here's hoping I copy mailman...
*the Host Alex closes her eyes and plays scissors, scrunching her face in realisation as she doesn't hear the maglock release, Pieguy's Rock beating her, she keeps her eyes closed as Pieguy approches, he grasps the cord as gently as possible before yanking it, sending pink gunge cascading over his rather annoyed host, the next round starts with a draw... then another one, both contestant and host worriedly look at each other and then towards Silly and Ruby, as they both go the worry as dissapears from Pieguys face as his paper covers Alex's rock,, Alex's face is in her hands as he approches her booth, Come on she prompt as the host pulls her hands down shooting him a vemonous glare before facing towards the camera as he send baked beans cascading over her.
The third round starts much like the seccond with a draw.. and another, on the third round both close their eyes and go, Alex eyes rocket open and she celebrates as she hears the maglock release, her door opening as she collects herself and walks over to the contestant.*

I don't know if you can smell what's in there (gesturing to the tank atop the booth) but I certainly could, and I'm glad its you getting it, not me...
*as the host pulls the cord extremely smelly blue cheese dressing courses down over the contestant*

ok, in a minute we will take a break, and I go to get changed, I can't have the mic getting this gunk into it, but before then, lets see how the contestants are doing..

Mailman gets a clean sweep and 600 points for his troubles, bringing him up to 650, Tiffany consiquently gets nothing and thus remains on 450

Both Silly and Ruby get 300 each, bringing Silly to 620 and ruby to 870

Jinu manages 400 in that round keeping him in the lead with 980, while Foxy's 200 brings her to 700,

PieGuy's 400 brings him up to 750. that means Tiffany is loosing, Jinu is still winning yada yada yada, now we will see you back after the break

*as the host rushes off to change her now completely ruined outfit the contestants mull over which of the 8 options they will vote for, while Pie and Jinu shoses who they will strip, adn what item they will take.
Old 12-03-2023, 03:22 PM   #27
sluttylittlefoxy

Cool

I watch once again as the vote wheel is brought out and lands on scissors thinking they're going to be stripped I smile. However that very quickly fades as Alex explains they can cut any item of clothing off any player. This leaves me extremely scared as they could very easily leave me very naked and exposed as I'm already showing my bra and praying they don't take it or my panties from me or even worse both!

So this game is rock paper scissors and I have to watch a few matches before my turn and boy it's not what I was hoping for as I lose the round and get covered in very nasty beans smelling horrible. I then lose the next game as he gloats before finally pulling my lever and sending sticky treacle all over me. Thankfully I win the last round as I definitely didn't want to lose any more clothing giving them any more reason to see me completely nude.

The game ends and I'm still towards the top pretty top but still very very nervous that I'm going to be stripped more. I think I'm going to vote for myself hoping it benefits me as much as them.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life
Nothing dangerous
sluttylittlefoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 05:25 PM   #28
MysteryMailMan

Alex starts this round by explaining the game. This seems to be the simplest game yet, it is purely rock paper scissors. This brings an absolute wave of excitement over me as I’m REALLY good of rock paper scissors. So many people think it is a game of chance and luck but in reality rock paper scissors is a game of strategy, phycology, and mental warfare!

As I make my way to my tank I listen to Alex announcing that Pie Guy and Jinu were both voted as it was a tie. Hearing that Pie Guy got voted brought me so much joy as I was still pissed at him from the previous round. The wheel then gets spun and it seems to suddenly stop on the scissors icon. I eagerly wonder what kind of embarrassing punishment this could mean for pieguy but to my surprise Alex announces that this means they each can remove one peice of clothing from another contestant! What kind of punishment is this!! As me and Pieguy haven’t got along too well this show I have a feeling this could end up really badly for me.

When that ordeal finished Alex says that me and Tiffany are up first. My heart starts racing. I suddenly hear the door on my tank lock. It sets in that no matter what I do, or how messy I get, I’ve got zero control over the situation. I secretly have a bit of a bondage fetish so I can’t help but let the situation turn me on a little.

Me and Tiffany lock eyes from inside our ranks and begin the first round. Something in my heart tells me that he is going to pick rock so I go with paper. Sure enough my instinct is correct and I win the round! I hear the door unlock for me to go pull the cord on Tiffany’s tanks. I go to stand up and suddenly realize my tiny dick is rock solid. I shuffle over to his tank trying to hide it but it’s impossible to do so with the skirt. When I reach Tiffany’s tank I can’t help but hear a strange buzzing sound. I wonder if it’s the tank making the noise but it’s more of a vibration sound than a machine sound. I don’t think about it too much as I look at Tiffany. Much like me he is embarrassingly in a miniskirt. He’s much worse tho as his skirt very clearly shows the diaper he wearing. I can’t help feel bad for him but I have no choice but to pull the chord. To my disgust brown beans shower over him. I can’t help feel gross about it and I’m just watching it happen!

As I take my seat back in the tank again I can hear the door lock once again. Tiffany then sputters “beginners luck!” at me as he fumingly sits in a pile of beans. This only gives me more assentive to win the next round. I get the feeling hes going to expect me to pick paper again so I go with rock and sure enough, crush his scissors. The door unlocks and I once again go to Tiffany’s tank but this time it dawns on me that the buzzing is some sort of vibrator in his pants! This makes things awkward as hell so I pull the chord quickly and rush back to my tank without even looking what it is that is pouring onto him. The last round approaches and I see that Tiffany now has what looks like chilly mixed with beans. My will to win is at an all time high. I think carefully about my move and come to the conclusion that I beleive Tiffany is going to try and be clever by picking scissors again. Sure enough I’m right! I walk out of the tank with absolute pride in my first victory of the show! I pull Tiffany’s chord for the last time and watch as sour cream pours over him. I then can’t help but look over at Pieguy and yell “beat that score!”

To end the round I once again must vote for someone. Normally I’d vote for Pieguy but I see now that this wheel might help him out more than do damage so I instead vote for Ruby as I still can’t help but want her attention of any kind!

Virgin Loser

Old 12-05-2023, 01:36 PM   #29
PieGuy

I think it's time the host shared in the mess so I'm very happy to be drawn against Alex! I get lucky a couple of times, covering her in gunge and beans. Unfortunately things go downhill after that, I was hoping it would just be gunge but instead I'm covered in blue cheese. Still, at least everyone else is just as messy or worse.

Alex then wants to know who I'm choosing to strip. I have cheese sauce in my eyes, but I think sillybitch is one of the few people still wearing shoes, so let's take her shoes.

And I think I'll vote for the host, Alex. I don't see why she should get a clean change of clothes and it would be quite funny if her new clothes immediately get messy.

Limits: face, public, video, social suicide, CBT, bondage, piss/shit
PieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 04:12 PM   #30
Imaginativename

I will be altering it so that it is once a week, hopefully it will mean more people will respond in time

Advertisements
Kink Talk