Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-12-2022, 02:29 PM   #1
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Default Exposedfun.com - Help Needed!!!

Evening,

A friend of mine told me that someone was posting pictures and information about her on exposed.fun without permission. On looking i also found images of my sub posted without her consent, also with information.
Different posts had different levels of information, and some were making calls to spam, harrass and try to blackmail my friend & sub.

We all went through and reported the 15-20 total posts as such. I did see that a couple of the posts were removed.

But now all three of our IP's are banned from accessing the site!

Does anyone have any suggestions on what action we can take going forwards? We will use a VPN to obscure IPs in the future. But looking on ways we take a more proactive action to stop this site hosting non-consensual images, and to raise the issue that when we made reports, we were banned from accessing the site.

This would also be useful on another couple of sites which are hosting various images without any permssion.

F*cking hate the kink community some days, too many d*ckheads ruining all the fun.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 03:38 PM   #2
crumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas View Post
F*cking hate the kink community some days, too many d*ckheads ruining all the fun.
I wholeheartedly agree. Although I don't consider such people to be part of the kink community. Besides, anyone can make an account and do this.

I don't know how to help you but wanted to show my sympathy for you and those who are a victim of such exposure websites. It's weird that the website administrator blocks your IP addresses. Maybe he misunderstood the situation so I think it's best to contact the website admin again and explain the situation in different phrasing. If you want to take a next step, you could try to take down the website. Report the website to the host, the registrar, and the government of the country in which the servers are located. https://www.wikihow.com/Report-a-Website

And although you are not responsible for this, it's good to keep sensitive material private. It sucks that a hand full of people ruin a community.

Last edited by crumble; 02-12-2022 at 03:40 PM. Reason: added website
crumble is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk