Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-27-2022, 10:04 PM   #1
Al3x

Default Pee/toilet challenge

Toilet challenge:

So for all you toilet control lovers out there here is a challenge for you:

- there will be 5 levels let’s see which one you make it to before you piss yourself

Level 1 - okay drink about 1L ( large water bottle) of water quickly set a timer and wait an hour by this point you should be feeling it as soon as that time goes off relax you bladder for 30 seconds, no moving or using your hands to try and help.

Level 2 - drink a glass of water but you must fill up and drink the glass very slowly. Then squat and push like your trying to pee for 5 seconds, if a bit comes out that’s ok you can try and stop it by clenching your bladder but no closing your legs for 30 seconds.

Level 3 - sit on the toilet for 1 minute fully clothed and no closing your legs keep them open

Level 4 - if your still holding on by this point well done but your finished now, sit on the floor in front of the toilet while you push like your trying to pee for 10 seconds and then relax your bladder for another 20 seconds

Level 5 - lie flat down in a bath or shower and relax your bladder for 1 minute then push like your trying to pee for 30 seconds

Enjoy!! Can’t wait to hear how people went

Also I was doing a post here and one in request T or D and I made the mistake of putting the wrong post here first and now I don’t know how to change the name of the thread anyone know how?

Likes: bdsm, piss play (no drinking) forced orgasm, light pain, bladder control, anal and diapers.

Limits: public, illegal, extreme pain, very messy, social suicide, family (or anything including other people IRL or their possessions).

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94765

Love being forced to wet my diaper

Kik: James1245789
Btw my kik is glitched and won’t show me my new messages if anyone knows how to fix this let me know

Last edited by Al3x; 10-27-2022 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Wrong post
Al3x is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk