Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2014, 05:14 PM   #1
MaggieRaeX

Nuclear The Infamous Extreme Diaper Dare Challenge Series

So a while ago, I was putting some dares together for various people--pretty intense stuff--and now that they're all finished I thought I'd put them forward as a challenge to everyone. I present to you, the Infamous Extreme Diaper Dare Challenge Series!

The series consists of four of the meanest diaper dares that I've ever concocted. Each dare lasts only a day or two, but believe me, I've packed quite a bit into each of those days. These will be pretty unpleasant experiences for anyone who attempts them. Each of these paragons of unpleasantless can be found as PDF documents attached to the second post in this thread.

So why attempt them at all, if they're going to be that bad you might ask? Well, if you undertake and complete all four dares in the challenge series, there will be a reward for you. In fact, you'll have a choice of rewards!

If there are rewards though, there have to be ground rules:

#1: The challenges must be completed in order.

#2: Each challenge must be completed in full, with no stopping early. You don't need to succeed each challenge (in fact, I don't expect you to), but they must be taken to completion.

#3: Photographic evidence of the challenges' completion must be submitted to me for them to count (no faces, of course). You're welcome to complete the dares regardless, but if you can't prove you've done them, you won't receive credit.

Now, I want to give everyone who wants to a chance to undertake this challenge series, so if there are one or two little things about them that you have concerns with, let me know and we may be able to accommodate you--I'm a pretty understanding guy.

On that same note, if you want to complete the challenge series for credit, but you have issues with photographic evidence (which I definitely understand), get in touch with me via PM and we'll see if we can't work out something to accommodate you.

Now, I said something about a reward... You're going to have the choice any two of these four options:

#1: I will craft a dare or challenge specifically for you, to your specifications, with the amount of detail I put into each dare in the challenge series.

#2: You may give me any dare, challenge, or punishment, up to the bleeding edge of my limits (we can even negotiate on some of the limits). I will submit full photographic evidence of it's completion to you if desired.

#3: I will perform the entire Challenge Series and submit photographic evidence to you of its completion (at last, Vengeance!).

#4: You may draft a dare or challenge to be included with the challenge series--put your own personal mark on it!

If you wish, you may pick option #1 or #2 twice and double up on your fun.

If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Remember, the challenges are in the second post of this thread--you can leaf through them at your leisure before you decide whether or not you want to undertake the challenge.

Until then, good luck, have fun, and be safe!

Last edited by MaggieRaeX; 05-17-2014 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Needed to delete original blog post
MaggieRaeX is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to MaggieRaeX for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk