Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2024, 02:51 AM   #1
Martin98

Key 600 points of service

Hello everyone!

I am happily owned by my Princess and was offered to unlock my anal privileges. So I will need your help to be allowed to be used by her anally, too!
I have been honored by severe teasing (with strict denial) for a bit over one week (which is already a lot for me..). I wanted to add this information for your amusement. To know that this boy is already INCREDIBLY needy and horny - and all edging feels torturous for me already..

So in this thread, I need to reach 600 points. Everyone is welcome to add the following:
Up to 3 edges:
15 seconds of holding - 1 point
30 seconds of holding - 3 points
60 seconds of holding - 5 points

Additionally, you may request me to:
Slap my balls hard with a ruler or wooden spoon per edge - 1 point per edge
Follow additional instructions within my limits, but anal is not allowed for me now.

No double posting within 1 hour! (Meaning no posting unless someone else said something in between.)

Thank you everyone for your help..

Edit:
190 Points are left.. and sometimes I might add an extra limited time offer, like this following one:
For the rest of today (Germany timezone), all tasks (which bring points) will be doubled (of course without me adding bonus points for that..).

My Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging play, Bondage, Gagging, Orgasm control, little cbt, challenges, Anal
Dislikes: Pain, Body writing, Long denial
Limits: Scat, Blood, Extreme pain, Videos, Photos, Public, Crossdressing, Feminization, Rape, cum eating, Toilet stuff

AMA

Last edited by Martin98; 05-09-2024 at 06:49 AM.
Martin98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Martin98 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk