Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2024, 11:04 AM   #1
SubbyAbi

Talking Make me (18f) a helpless baby.

I have a lot of time to myself, and want to challenge myself (and GetDare) to see how far I can go with humiliating and degrading myself. I want to dedicate next week to this challenge.

I will spend the week wearing and using diapers at all times, though only for numbers ones. You can set me any task or challenge that you want, as long as it's within my limits.

I can say "no!" to any challenge that I want... but that extends my time in diapers by a full week, so it's strongly discouraged. The exception is if I have a good excuse (which is agreed upon by at least two others) or if it overlaps with a dare that is more humiliating.

I'm particularly interested in the following:

- Tasks that make me feel like a helpful baby, who is dependent on others.
- Tasks that remind me that I am a lesser being than my peers.
- Tasks that test my psychology and require me to "pick my poison".

To help with setting tasks, I've provided a lot of information regarding my non-kinky calendar next week. Feel free to use this information to tailor your tasks.

My living situation: I live in a student studio apartment. I have an ensuite bathroom and no roommates, meaning that I can do whatever I want in the house. I do have neighbours on both sides, so need to be a bit careful with noise.

My regular day: I don't have any university next week. My plan is to wake up at around 8am. I expect a lot of time to spent lazying around the flat, watching TV/movies or studying. I may also go on a walk to the nearby park (which tends to be quite busy at typical times) and go to the shops.

Planned events for this week: I am planning on going to the cinema with friends to see "The Fall Guy" on Tuesday. It will be me, two other girls and a guy (gay) going in the early afternoon. We might get a drink afterwards, but not sure. I will, also, be attending a Doctor Who / Eurovision watch party on Saturday night, though I doubt there will be much watching of either; which will be from about 4pm to past midnight and will involve lots of alcohol (I may opt to switch the diaper for a pull-up here, and not use it for the bathroom - due to the risk here). I think there will be about 8 people there, I know most of them. There are tentative plans to have a drink with a friend who's visiting my city on Friday, but I don't know if that will actually happen.

I'm happy to answer any questions that you have, which may help you set-up a dare. If I refuse a question, we'll add 3 days to the timer.

If there's any thread that you'd like me to post on, in exchange for you posting here - let me know and I'll do so!

Read my diaper humiliation story: The Research & Correctional Facility

Subby girl, 18
Straight
Loves diapers, humiliation, misogyny, CNC, mental torment, toilet stuff, risk.
Curious about semi-public, forced-bi, pet play.
Limits are pictures, videos, exposure, full public (risk is fine), enemas, messy, anal, ice, extreme pain.

I consent to being spoken down to, insulted, and to be given tasks by anybody.
SubbyAbi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk