Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-12-2019, 01:29 AM   #1
kimthomas

Default loosing a strip game

I was invited by my friend Rachel to hang out and have some drinks at
Her house while her parents were away for the weekend. Rachel said that she had bought a new video game and since it was a four player game it only made sense to invite two of our other friends.

Rachel told me that her parents were out for the weekend, so we were free to do whatever we wanted in the house so we had a few drinks and soon I was lightheaded and slightly drunk so I sat down and Rachel started the game. she offered up a suggestion; that we play this as a strip game, this caused a bit of a stir among the girls, I was beginning to think that this was probably a set-up.

As Rachel explained it, the game was a free for all, so the lowest scoring player from each round would have to take off a piece of their clothing.

We all agreed to the rules and began playing, my hunch that this was a
Set up turned out to be true, as it seemed that all the other girls had
Practiced with the game before I had showed up so they were pretty good at it to begin with.

With that said, it was no surprise that I was consistently the loser of
Every round, I had taken off my shoes at the door, so I was left with five
clothes, first were my socks, then I was forced to remove my shirt,
Revealing my pink bra, and next my shorts.

"Nice panties one of the girls teased as they were transfixed at the sight of me in my underwear blushing at the comments directed at me.

Next I lost my bra, so I revealed by breasts to my friends, who cheered
Happily as I did, the comments about how hard my nipples were came soon after. and of course, I lost next and had to remove my final piece of clothing, as I lowered my panties down, the girls giggled and another comment came from them:

"Hey those panties seem wet, are you enjoying this?" They teased, and I could do nothing but blush "maybe she's losing on purpose?"

I wasn't, in fact, I was trying my best to play, but I would be lying if
I said that I didn't enjoy a little of the humiliation, being the only one naked, while everyone wasn’t loosing much. "Because you’re nude you'll keep playing but whenever you lose, you have to do a forfeit." Rachel said, and I simply nodded my head too drunk to say no and being in my state they easily talked me into it.

Of course, I continued losing, my first forfeit was to pose however they wanted me to and give everyone a good look at my privates, either by
Squeezing my boobs or spreading my pussy, or bending over and spreading my
Cheeks to expose my anus.

The next forfeit was to be spanked, I was bent over and forced to take
10 smacks, by the end of it I was pretty aroused, something everyone noticed more comments about how I was so wet and horny, they even made me admit it.

"I am a perverted and horny girl, who is getting very wet from being
Stripped naked and spanked by the people who defeated me." I was forced to
Repeat it several times.

My third forfeit was to be tickled, the girls tickled away, with me laughing and squirming and pleading for them to stop, naturally they didn't, and it was so intense.

The fourth forfeit was obvious, since I was now extremely distracted and
Fidget, the others thought it was only merciful to allow me to orgasm, naturally it had to be in front of them, so they made me lie down and masturbate for them until I came right there in front of them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk