Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-20-2016, 01:33 AM   #1
tyler_hunter

Male 22/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in (see post)

22/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in (see post)

Hey everyone, firstly thanks for taking the time to read my ad. Much appreciated!

Note: while I am primarily looking for Australians, it's just a time zone issue, so NZ or if you just think it's fine then PM me anyway!

I'm 22 years old, about 5 foot 9, brown hair and a fit, athletic body.

I'm seeking an experienced, strict dom who is able to still be understanding and caring. I would prefer you be older than me (or very confident if you're 21), and

I have seeked a master in the past, to some success and I have learned a lot, but of course I am still learning. One thing I have learnt is that what I want isn't as important as what my dom/master wants, so I would like to limit the amount of expectation/wants I write here, apart from the necssary stuff.

I'm not looking for a dom who's into:
  • crossdressing
  • feminization
  • sissy humiliation

I think the psychological aspect of things is more important than the physical, just telling me to edge and send pics doesn't really do it for me. I want to feel owned and controlled. For example one of my most memorable moment serving was when I was kept denied for about a week and just as I thought I was going to be able to cum, I was forced to ruin it twice.

I'm into a heap of things, biggest likes are:
  • denial
  • rules
  • cum
  • control
  • play
  • tasks

My limits are: illegal, scat, public.

Outside of this stuff I'm a fairly normal guy, love sport and music and hanging out.

I could keep writing forever, but PM me with your age, some details and your kik, and we can chat on kik some more, that's best for me. I can send pics on kik, but no face for now. Privacy is important to me.

Please send some information in your PM

Thanks.

Last edited by tyler_hunter; 11-20-2016 at 01:38 AM.
Old 12-17-2016, 11:05 PM   #2
tyler_hunter

Default Update

Just a quick post to say I'm still looking, and now that I have a lot more free time, I'm a bit more relaxed in terms of time zones.
Old 12-18-2016, 07:00 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

A nice detailed post, I hope you find what you are looking for out of life.

Sir.

Advertisements
Kink Talk