Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-13-2020, 12:47 PM   #1
Tommytomjj

Default 20/M requesting punishments for a lost bet

I lost a bet and as a result have to complete any punishments given to me from the people of getdare.

Dares can be as long or as short as you want, and can be from my likes or dislikes but please respect my limits, let’s see what happens!

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 02:34 AM   #2
Jeir

If you like to play so much, take a deck of 52 cards and put it face down. Pull out the cards one by one and try to guess whether it will be higher or lower than the previous one. If you don't figure it out, you're punishing yourself with a kick in the balls. If you didn't guess it the first time, you hit it once. Make a mistake the second time-you hit yourself twice, make a mistake the tenth time-ten times, etc. Do this until the end of the deck.

I will not mind a video report to me in kik

Dislikes: CBT, denial, bladder control, cum eating, humiliation, hard pain, ATM, corner time, line writing, wedgies, light uretha play, vomit, pee
Limits: ABDL, scat, family, illegal, blood, show face, permanent, public, blackmail, social suicide, hard uretha play, body writing, animal
My toys: Dildo with a suction cup
Jeir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 06:36 AM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommytomjj View Post
I lost a bet and as a result have to complete any punishments given to me from the people of getdare.

Dares can be as long or as short as you want, and can be from my likes or dislikes but please respect my limits, let’s see what happens!
Whoever it was to whom you lost the bet gets to knee you in the balls as many times as you get replies to this post within a week.
Old 08-14-2020, 07:03 AM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Lets be different and give you a dare I would normally give a female.

For the next 7 days you must hover to pee or poop thats right no standing at a toilet or urinal you must hover to pee or to poop
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 02:13 PM   #5
Tommytomjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeir View Post
If you like to play so much, take a deck of 52 cards and put it face down. Pull out the cards one by one and try to guess whether it will be higher or lower than the previous one. If you don't figure it out, you're punishing yourself with a kick in the balls. If you didn't guess it the first time, you hit it once. Make a mistake the second time-you hit yourself twice, make a mistake the tenth time-ten times, etc. Do this until the end of the deck.

I will not mind a video report to me in kik
This was really not nice. I wasn’t sure how to “kick” myself in the balls so instead I hit myself with a small weight. I was wrong 13 times so it was 91 hits to the balls. By the end of it I was unable to hit them as hard as I started, and my stomach was aching in agony. I was bent over and really trying my hardest not to feel my balls ache, but they did so for about 15 minutes after I was done. Thank you for the dare, it was very creative but very very annoying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Whoever it was to whom you lost the bet gets to knee you in the balls as many times as you get replies to this post within a week.
I lost the bet online, so I decided to drop a hard back book on my balls. I’ve done this 3 times so far and combined with the dare above, I think my balls are gonna need surgery soon! thank you for the dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Lets be different and give you a dare I would normally give a female.

For the next 7 days you must hover to pee or poop thats right no standing at a toilet or urinal you must hover to pee or to poop
I’m not really certain what you mean by “hover” so I have been squatting to use the toilet. It hasn’t been difficult it has just been really annoying, since I am just about to use the toilet normally but then I remember I can’t. Apart from that, not too difficult, thanks!

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 03:50 PM   #6
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Choose a number from range 1 to 10.
Roll 10th side diece, untill you get your lucky number. The sum of all rols is the number of palm hand hits you need to apply to your nude nuts.

Number of rolls means number of cols showers you need to take before you can take normal shower again.

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:32 AM   #7
SwitchMan7

Shit on your hand and then face palm yourself!
Limits: permanent, puke, social suicide, face, blackmail, blood, illegal
SwitchMan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 01:07 AM   #8
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Something a little different for you, taken from your dislikes as it’s meant to be a punishment.

Fill a clear plastic bottle with your own piss.
Now coat the inside of your tightest underwear with toothpaste, and put a butt plug in your ass. Underwear on and get dressed and head in to town - you must drink the full bottle of piss while other people can see you.

And from your likes:
Until all punishments on this thread are completed if you feel you want to use the bathroom, you must roll a dice. You are allowed to use the bathroom if you roll a 5 or a 6.
If allowed to use the bathroom, roll again - unless you roll a 5 or 6 you may not remove your underwear and must keep it on to do what you need to do.
You may choose to not use the bathroom and do your business outside. However you must be completely naked to do so - strip in the bathroom and leave your clothes there.

Let us know how you get on.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk