Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-18-2015, 03:28 PM   #1
Sissyrobot

Rainbow week long boob escalation (for both female and crossdressing men)

I don't know if something like this has been done before. I could not find any dare like this, sorry if there is.

This dare consists of wearing a bra and filling it more and more along the week. This will be done by filling a water balloon or a glove then placing it inside the bra. Anything that you that you have laying around that might work as long as it can be filled. The idea is to be like this all day.

Each day you will roll a 6 sided dice to see how much time you leave the water open filling the glove. Because we don't want our boobies to grow massively large at the end of the week, we will do it slowly.

1. 1/2 second
2. 1 second
3. 1 and 1/2 seconds
4. 2 seconds
5. 2 and 1/2 seconds
6. 3 seconds

this should allow for steady growth along the week. Remember this is progressive, so you add to the filling count each day. For example, first day I rolled a 4 and second day I roll a 2, then I fill Up my breasts for 3 seconds. Be sure to use the tap at a constant rate along the week so that the filling stays constant according to the rolls.

I will try and do this this week, thursday and friday, then continuing next week to Wednesday. I hope some other people try it and come back to report. Bonus points if you wear padded bras and tight tops.

I Love Panties!

read my ad if you are interested: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233204

Likes:hidden and semi public, crossdressing, playing dress up, exercise dares, enemas, anal, up for anything not in my limits

Limits: Rules over a month, Pain, family friends, social suicide, messy
Sissyrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 05:09 PM   #2
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

This sounds exciting! Maybe I'll give this a try myself! I'd love to hear how it goes for you
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:37 PM   #3
Totallykqtniss

Great dare! Did this for a week and I got 3 seconds each day. My bra size is 36C and I wore a padded bra for extra push up so my boobs were pretty big by the end of the week. I did this on my week off work so I was around the house most of the time so not many people saw. So glad my bra doesn't weigh 40 pounds now lol
Totallykqtniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 05:04 PM   #4
Sismaster

1. 1/2 second
2. 1 second
3. 1 and 1/2 seconds
4. 2 seconds
5. 2 and 1/2 seconds
6. 3 seconds

So if day 1 it is a 1 day 2 a 5 and day 3 a 4 on day 3 I have to fill my "boobs" for 5 seconds with water?

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boobs, bra, clothes control, crossdressing, public