Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-23-2020, 11:30 PM   #406
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Luna isn't a fan of pictures Kaiyo. I don't know why though, because she looks absolutely adorable in them!
Thats why I offered a fair trade ^^

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 01:37 AM   #407
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Let’s get this thread right back up top for our pretty Princess.

Good morning, chaos bringer! *scratches sleepy-eyed kitten behind ears*
Old 11-24-2020, 02:14 AM   #408
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Let’s get this thread right back up top for our pretty Princess.

Good morning, chaos bringer! *scratches sleepy-eyed kitten behind ears*
**yawns and purrs softly, enjoying the scratches**
Good morning Addi. =^-^=

Did the thread make it to the next page...?

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 02:23 AM   #409
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
**yawns and purrs softly, enjoying the scratches**
Good morning Addi. =^-^=

Did the thread make it to the next page...?
As if we would ever let it. No, halfway through the first page. Waaaaay too low for all the gorgeousness that is you, Princess.
Old 11-24-2020, 02:34 AM   #410
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
As if we would ever let it. No, halfway through the first page. Waaaaay too low for all the gorgeousness that is you, Princess.
You're so diligent Addi. **gives a playful purr**
I better look at the outstanding tasks today or I'm going to be doing them after the thread closes. =0_0=

M/Exploring

Old 11-24-2020, 03:25 AM   #411
Lightze
Chaos

Ok so, there are some ongoing rules, but It seems there are only these twooo outstanding tasks.

They are BIG ones, but I think I can combo them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acdudea4242 View Post
I think you should put on your frilliest clothes, as well as a gag and watch some episodes of a makeup/girly competition show! Glow up is a good one! Make sure to wear your gag the whole time. You will probably drool, but that’s okay, it’s adorable. Roll a die to see how many (hour long) episodes to watch, if you roll higher than 3 than you can watch with a vibe in to half the number of episodes, minimum of 2 episodes if watching with a vibe, when you are done. Report a few things you learned about makeup. Since a girly girl like you should know a thing or two about makeup.
I remember rolling a one for this but a minimum of two episodes were stipulated. However I wasn't linked to any particular show. SO I guess I get to pick what i watch! =^-^=

My gag is usually used for punishment and I've never worn it for two hours...
but It's not a limit... I just dislike it a lot! That's a LOT of quiet time.

Quote:
So chaos princess... it seems you are in the line of Fire! I think that after wearing panties all day you should get to take them off, but only so you can play with a vibrator in your ass for 30 min to an hour! Then after that you can do whatever you would normally do. Keeping the vibrator in on high for about an hour you are done playing! Make sure to keep tour skirt on while going about with your vibe in
So I'll be doing this whilst watching my first hour =>-0='''

Gagged... buzzing... and watching something girly... It's like kinkster clockwork orange. =>-0='''

M/Exploring

Last edited by Lightze; 11-24-2020 at 03:43 AM.
Old 11-24-2020, 03:47 AM   #412
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Gagged... buzzing... and watching something girly... It's like kinkster clockwork orange. =>-0='''
Oooh, Princess, you're going to have so much fun. I'm alllllmost envious. But no, you can't share the fun. All yours, pretty girl.

*scratches kitten behind its ear*
Old 11-24-2020, 03:51 AM   #413
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Oooh, Princess, you're going to have so much fun. I'm alllllmost envious. But no, you can't share the fun. All yours, pretty girl.

*scratches kitten behind its ear*
Well the gag equals quiet time, so threads will be safe for a couple of hours. I'll just huff here!

I wonder will I actually learn anything. =^-^=

And this task requested my frilliest outfit..... **unpacks the gothic lolita dress** irk....=x-x='''

M/Exploring

Old 11-24-2020, 06:23 AM   #414
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

I'm sure will learn lots ^^

I hope you'll educate us all with what you learned

Likes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares might be back

Old 11-24-2020, 07:15 AM   #415
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
I think you should put on your frilliest clothes, as well as a gag and watch some episodes of a makeup/girly competition show! Glow up is a good one! Make sure to wear your gag the whole time. You will probably drool, but that’s okay, it’s adorable. Roll a die to see how many (hour long) episodes to watch, if you roll higher than 3 than you can watch with a vibe in to half the number of episodes, minimum of 2 episodes if watching with a vibe, when you are done. Report a few things you learned about makeup. Since a girly girl like you should know a thing or two about makeup.
Quote:
So chaos princess... it seems you are in the line of Fire! I think that after wearing panties all day you should get to take them off, but only so you can play with a vibrator in your ass for 30 min to an hour! Then after that you can do whatever you would normally do. Keeping the vibrator in on high for about an hour you are done playing! Make sure to keep tour skirt on while going about with your vibe in

These tasks turned out to be a little larger than I potentially bargained for.

The first task had called for my frilliest clothes.
That was a simple choice. The gothic lolita dress is a long black dress, with flared sleeves, every edge of which is trimmed with white frilled lace.
There are porcelain faced dolls dressed in outfits just like this and that fact never escapes me when it comes time to put it on.

I pulled on a pair of white stockings to match, but before the dress could go on there was the matter of the vibrating toy.

I have more than one to choose from and my initial idea may have been to loophole this a bit but I was...uhm... encouraged by someone, to instead go for the one that was going to make me squirm the most.

So for the task combo, I picked the thrusting, vibrating plug.
It's quite large. Not quite as thick around as my hush but certainly longer and has a particular extra function.
I got on all fours, lubed it up, and slowly, worked the large plug into my tight rear, trying not to think about how I looked. On the floor, with stockings on my smooth legs, working a large phallic objected into my waiting... well!

Once I was sure it was in place, I pulled on a pair of lace panties that I knew were tight enough to keep everything in place.
I was already hard, but the snug fit of the panties kept everything tight.

Then I pulled on the dress. It slid over my head, the frills and ruffles falling into place and then I tied the ribbons and buttoned the lace-edged collar closed.

I felt like a doll and the intruder inside me was not going to let me forget about it easily. Or as it turns out, at all.

I walked to my chair, noticing the little wiggle in my step from the plug.

Sitting down shouldn't be a big adventure. We sit down every day! Multiple times.
This time, however, I lowered myself to my chair gently, tucking my dress under me as I did, to sit correctly. The base of the plug hit the chair just before the rest of me, and was driven deeply inside me as I sat down.

I squeeked and it took a moment to relax and exhale. I could feel my blush intensify and tried to ignore the strain against the front of the lace panties as I betrayed by arousal.

I busied myself a moment with finding appropriate content to watch. What I had planned to view had been removed, but I was able to find clips from it and 'best of' which would do the job along with other talented makeup artists who specialized in some amazing transformations.

Of course, before I hit play, I had to hit 'on'. I clicked the power button on the control for the plug. It sprang into life, instantly vibrating and thrusting, oh so slowly.

The task called for max vibration, so I had to increase that, all the while feeling the head of the plug, thrusting mercilessly and rhythmically into me.

i squirmed instinctively, trying to get some reprieve, but tight panties and this plug meant no escaping what was happening.

There was still one more item of course... I'd nearly forgotten it in getting set up.
The gag.
I grumbled sulkily to myself and I pulled it into place and bit into the firm rubber bar... and hit play.

The videos played and I'll admit my attention on them varied over the next hour ( I was allowed take it off high after an hour), mostly because of one particular rule.

Did you know, that when you have to sit with your legs together, it causes you to tighten up on the plug that's vibrating and thrusting endlessly in your already tight rear?
I do now.

The first ten minutes or so were torment, as the plug felt alien inside me and the thrusting was unrelenting.
Then I started to adapt to it. This always happens after not using a plug for so long... It feels out of place... and then...

I tried not to moan through the gag. I tried. The sensations were growing more pleasurable as time went on. They always did with plugs, and this one buzzed and thrust and kept me oh,so, helpless.

Two hours later, I am still a squirming, desperate, subby, mess...
I think I'll need a little bit to recover and then I might just orgasm my brains out. =^-^=;;

As for what I learned from the various youtube videos that became the background noise to my torment?

Well, apparently all women are shapeshifters, but we can't tell the church. Contour, contour, contour. There are different foundations depending on your skin tone, and from that, you can start to work a natural colour pallet. Colour is an accent, not a prime usage. Annnnd pterodactyls.

M/Exploring

Last edited by Lightze; 11-24-2020 at 07:24 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Lightze for this post:
Old 11-24-2020, 07:24 AM   #416
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:

I have more than one to choose from and my initial idea may have been to loophole this a bit but I was...uhm... encouraged by someone, to instead go for the one that was going to make me squirm the most.
Good girl.

Quote:
Did you know, that when you have to sit with your legs together, it causes you to tighten up on the plug that's vibrating and thrusting endlessly in your already tight rear?
I do now.
Important life lessons, pretty girl. I'm proud of you for remembering though, with everything else you had...going on.

*pets the smart little kitten*

Quote:
As for what I learned from the various youtube videos that became the background noise to my torment?

Well, apparently all women are shapeshifters, (...). Annnnd pterodactyls.
Now those are the only two things you need to know in life, Princess.
Old 11-24-2020, 07:33 AM   #417
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Sounds like you had a fun time ^^
Could you maybe link the plug? It does sound like a really interesting toy and I might be thinking about getting smth like that.

And to whoever encouraged our little Luna to use it, THUMBS UP

It would be awesome to have seen you putting the plug in ^^ would make you blush and squirm even more xD

I'm really glad that you did sit down like a girl, nice and slowly while trying not to crumple your dress. Seems like the thread really did help you.

Closing the legs with a plug does make it more "fun", I'm glad that I don't have to do it ^^ its nice once in a while for a minute or two but that's it XD

Your gag is a full ball gag? so no holes? Just imagining you sitting there in your dress with a gag squirming around is making me horny ^^

And pterodactyls???? you got me interested.

And as that is all you have picked up, you didn't listen too good, you might have to repeat it XD

*brings Sushi with Tuna and puts on gloves*

Likes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares might be back

Old 11-24-2020, 07:59 AM   #418
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Good girl.

Important life lessons, pretty girl. I'm proud of you for remembering though, with everything else you had...going on.

*pets the smart little kitten*

Now those are the only two things you need to know in life, Princess.

**purrs enjoying the praise!* Well I don't think I'd like to try even five minutes that task with my legs cuffed open! XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Sounds like you had a fun time ^^
Could you maybe link the plug? It does sound like a really interesting toy and I might be thinking about getting smth like that.

Your gag is a full ball gag? so no holes? Just imagining you sitting there in your dress with a gag squirming around is making me horny ^^

And pterodactyls???? you got me interested.

And as that is all you have picked up, you didn't listen too good, you might have to repeat it XD
Oh sure, the plug is this one:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28429

My gag is a bar gag sometimes known as a bit gag. Or very similar to anyway. Ball gags hurt my jaw because I WILL bite down (remember that) and no way would I be able to keep one in for two hours.

Pterodactyls! That gem alone is enough for me to learn!

M/Exploring

Old 11-24-2020, 08:04 AM   #419
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
**purrs enjoying the praise!* Well I don't think I'd like to try even five minutes that task with my legs cuffed open! XP

Oh sure, the plug is this one:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28429

My gag is a bar gag sometimes known as a bit gag. Or very similar to anyway. Ball gags hurt my jaw because I WILL bite down (remember that) and no way would I be able to keep one in for two hours.

Pterodactyls! That gem alone is enough for me to learn!
Just looked at the video of it, it looks like a lot of fun ^^
Glad you liked your dare

Ok I didn't know the pterodactyl one... might have seen it but didn't remember, but TRUE!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares might be back

Old 11-24-2020, 08:04 AM   #420
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Do you like giving me ideas, Princess?

Advertisements
Kink Talk