Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-30-2018, 05:49 AM   #1
MWM1991

Default Sexual Inexperience

Hello, all:

As a curious virgin who wants to one day be a still-curious non-virgin, I wanted to ask all of you sexpereinced peeps what your top five most commons frustrations/mistakes from your sexual partners.

An example might be that one partner wouldn't get involved in any foreplay. Another might be she or he came too fast.

Feel free to expound upon your answer, and suggest ways this behavior or attitude can be fixed in the future.

Thanks!
MWM1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 05:19 PM   #2
ButtPlugBitch

so I have 2 that I know right away.

1st was with an ex while I was still a virgin but starting to explore. I would give him a handjob while his hands would explore and finger my pussy. But as soon as he came, fun time was over. Just clean up and back to whatever we were doing before like watching a movie or video games. Never reached orgasm myself.

Now with my husband, he is great But I love having my neck bit. He doesn't care much for biting but will do so occasionally for my sake. I just wish it was more often.

Likes: Anal, slave, pain, biting, card/dice games, cum eating, denial, voyeurism. And probably some more, if not sure, ask me.

Limits: pee, poop, diaper, blood, videos or photos, illegal, public.

Toys: 4 butt plugs of various sizes, 1 7in dildo, 1 double penetration dildo, 2 vibration dildos, and wanting to get more.
ButtPlugBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 03:37 PM   #3
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Honestly, the only thing anyone should ever regret is not trying something. You should never regret something you tried.

My only regret in regards to sexual play was that I didn't start sooner.

People link sex to love but why cant everyone treat sex as a hobby like playing pool or bowling. Ses is extremely pleasurable and you only live once. So makw the most out of your life.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 08:37 PM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

My biggest sexual pet peeve is people who aren't willing to experiment. I understand not wanting to try everything, people have limits, but not wanting to try anything is boring.

My ex was very threatened by any toys because they made him feel inadequate. Sex got boring fast. It is supposed to be fun!!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk