Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-17-2018, 01:07 PM   #61
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Lovely reports. Congratulations. That will keep people thinking of things for you to try.

My hidden public ideas seem pretty tame compared to what you have been doing, but I will think about what might be done....
Oh, milder dares are also ok, I'm actually pushing my limits here with what I've been doing. It's not my regular level.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:16 PM   #62
bee9
getDare Succubus

Great report and looks like you have fantastic friends!

Now, since some time has passed already please share your feelings with us.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:31 PM   #63
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

DRESSING ROOM

When you go shopping, find a store with dressing rooms with mirrors (that's most, of course). Go in to try some clothes.

1. Strip naked in the dressing room.
2. Cup your breasts and perk them up for the mirror.
3. Put your hands on your head and turn around.
4. Repeat the perking up and turning a total of three times.
5. Get dressed and leave. You may try on the clothes from the store if you wish!

BONUS:

A: Get undressed by dropping your pants/skirt and underwear to your ankles before you even take off your coat. Then remove everything on top, then below. Get redressed the same way afterward.
B: Use a dressing room with a curtain instead of a door.
C: Use a dressing room with walls that do not go all the way to the floor.

Have fun.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:49 PM   #64
Arconious

I apologize if I've missed it, but I've enjoyed reading your reports so far, but have not noticed my own suggestion on activities.

Anyway, I have enjoyed your reports, especially your most recent one. For your safety I hope it was your friends, and they were saying it wasn't to mess with you, but them being complete strangers has a certain amount of eroticism.
Arconious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 03:57 PM   #65
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arconious View Post
this dare will require your friends.

Go over to their place, and bring your bondage supplies(rope, gags, cuffs, etc.), and play a little game with them. have them bind your hands in front of you, then set a stopwatch for 30 minutes. They get to try to make you move, or make noise for that half hour, and every time they pull it off, they stop the stopwatch, and then they can change how you are tied up by either moving the rope, or adding another one, or remove a piece of clothing. once they are satisfied, they start the stopwatch up again. tell them to keep track of how many times they get to stop. Once the 30 minutes of the stopwatch is done, whatever position you are in at the end of it(as long as its safe), they get to keep you in for 3 minutes per time you stop, and of course, during this time they can tease you, or use what parts of you that you allow and don't break other rules.
Sorry it got me so long before I got around doing this. I actually forgot about your dare, I guess it kinda got lost in between work, college and other dares, so it's good you've reminded me. And sorry to be a letdown, but it's not really doable for me. We've tried doing this for a while, but it's just too easy to make me move.
I visited my friends today to give it a try. Of course as soon as I got inside I've had to get rid of all my clothes (it's a rule).
We started as instructed. I got my hands cuffed in front of me and stood in the middle of a room. I was expecting for them to go directly at my clit or nipples. Instead they tickled my over my ribs, which immediately made me flinch. That earned me nipple clamps. During second attempt I managed to hold on for a little longer, but not for long. After a few moments of getting my pussy teased I had to pull back. This time I got my hands cuffed behind me and laid down with my ass up. By this point I knew I wouldn't be able to give much resistance. True enough, I quickly failed once again. I'm just too sensitive to withstand teasing without reaction. We agreed it was a good attempt, but decided to give up and chill out for a while. Of course I wasn't allowed to dress up or get my hands free (but I got clamps removed). So yeah, we tried, but I'm just not capable of doing something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
DRESSING ROOM

When you go shopping, find a store with dressing rooms with mirrors (that's most, of course). Go in to try some clothes.

1. Strip naked in the dressing room.
2. Cup your breasts and perk them up for the mirror.
3. Put your hands on your head and turn around.
4. Repeat the perking up and turning a total of three times.
5. Get dressed and leave. You may try on the clothes from the store if you wish!

BONUS:

A: Get undressed by dropping your pants/skirt and underwear to your ankles before you even take off your coat. Then remove everything on top, then below. Get redressed the same way afterward.
B: Use a dressing room with a curtain instead of a door.
C: Use a dressing room with walls that do not go all the way to the floor.

Have fun.
Fun and quick dare. I've done this before Arconious' one. Really shows how far I've come with my courage. There used to be time when things like this would scare me to death.
This time I've visited a shop with cubicles instead of actual dressing rooms. The walls don't go all the way down, so I guess bonus points. I picked a few things to try on and entered the dressing room. Of course I dropped my skirt before doing anything else, so more bonus points. I quickly took the rest of my clothes off and stood naked. A few months back this alone would make me feel uncertain, now it's pretty nice. I cupped my breasts (well, as much as you can cup itty bitty titties) and played a bit with my nipples. I put my heads on my head and turned around. I skipped instead of just plainly turning, I guess it looked kinda funny from the outside. Small naked feet jumping in the dressing room with skirt laying on a floor. I wonder if anybody noticed.
With the dare practically done I just tried on the few things I brought and left the shop. I bought myself a nice pleated skirt, just for the kicks of it.

Collared 24/7
The following user says Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 11-20-2018, 05:56 PM   #66
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyExhibitionist View Post
Fun and quick dare. I've done this before Arconious' one. Really shows how far I've come with my courage. There used to be time when things like this would scare me to death.

Nice report - I am really happy that you had some fun with it.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 06:11 PM   #67
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Just letting you guys know I'm still alive and still could use some new dares. So basically a bump.

Collared 24/7
Old 11-28-2018, 11:07 PM   #68
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Go commando with a short skirt and buy some tiny clamps or hair clips that can fit your pussy lips and tits.
When found, enter a changing room and clip as many as you can on your lips.
Get back home wearing them in the fear or being stared at between your legs

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 12:16 AM   #69
redcamel
getDare Addict

Take a long string or thin rope (let's say about 3-4 mm diameter) and make on it knots every 20-30 cm. Tie the ends of the rope at a couple of points in your friend's house (a door handle or a table leg could be suitable), as far as possible each other. Let the rope pass between your legs, push it between your inner lips, and close the lips hems one against the other using a clothespin or a paper binder clip, leaving the rope free to slide between your inner lips.

The dare is to walk from one end of the rope to the other end, letting it slide between your inner lips with all the knots. You'll have to walk at least 200 mt of the rope & knots path, so measure how long is the rope and repeat the path as many times as necessary.

A note about the clamp: if you use a clothespin it will be less painful on your inner lips, but it will be easier that it will come off, the opposite if you use a paper binder clip. In both cases, if it happens that they come off add 100 mt of walk any time it happens.

A note about the rope: it will be left to Jack level of sadism to decide if the rope will be fixed so that it remains tense and lifted at about your pussy height or if it will be left a little loose, making it easier for the clamp to come off, while Alice will take care to clamp/unclamp your inner lips at the beginning and anytime it has to be done because it came off or because you reached the end of the rope and have to invert the walk direction. Of course they can swap their roles if Alice prefers to leave to Jack the pleasure to poke around your intimate parts.

Of course you're not allowed to use your hands to help the rope slide, so if rope and knots jams you'll have to solve the problem just with your body movements (bending, pulling, walking back, swaying... ).

Have fun and report.

Last edited by redcamel; 11-29-2018 at 11:22 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:41 PM   #70
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Go commando with a short skirt and buy some tiny clamps or hair clips that can fit your pussy lips and tits.
When found, enter a changing room and clip as many as you can on your lips.
Get back home wearing them in the fear or being stared at between your legs
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Take a long string or thin rope (let's say about 3-4 mm diameter) and make on it knots every 20-30 cm. Tie the ends of the rope at a couple of points in your friend's house (a door handle or a table leg could be suitable), as far as possible each other. Let the rope pass between your legs, push it between your inner lips, and close the lips hems one against the other using a clothespin or a paper binder clip, leaving the rope free to slide between your inner lips.

The dare is to walk from one end of the rope to the other end, letting it slide between your inner lips with all the knots. You'll have to walk at least 200 mt of the rope & knots path, so measure how long is the rope and repeat the path as many times as necessary.

A note about the clamp: if you use a clothespin it will be less painful on your inner lips, but it will be easier that it will come off, the opposite if you use a paper binder clip. In both cases, if it happens that they come off add 100 mt of walk any time it happens.

A note about the rope: it will be left to Jack level of sadism to decide if the rope will be fixed so that it remains tense and lifted at about your pussy height or if it will be left a little loose, making it easier for the clamp to come off, while Alice will take care to clamp/unclamp your inner lips at the beginning and anytime it has to be done because it came off or because you reached the end of the rope and have to invert the walk direction. Of course they can swap their roles if Alice prefers to leave to Jack the pleasure to poke around your intimate parts.

Of course you're not allowed to use your hands to help the rope slide, so if rope and knots jams you'll have to solve the problem just with your body movements (bending, pulling, walking back, swaying... ).

Have fun and report.
I'm sorry it took me so long to complete. I guess I have too much work to do. Maybe I should take a break to do some more fun dares, this much work can't be healthy Anyway, I've done both dares.
The first one was rather easy. I brought some heir clips from home (I hope it's ok), something like this. I also brought 2 bobby pins. The clothing I put on for my trip: Heavy boots with tall socks, short skirt as instructed (well, mid thigh, not sure if it's considered shirt), thin white t-shirt (my nipples were kinda visible through it and leather jacket. I went to clothing shop and picked a skirt, so I wouldn't look suspicious walking in the changing room. I stripped naked, just for fun and put the clips on my lips. It was actually less painful than I expected. I also put the bobby pins on my nipples, because my skirt wasn't probably as short as NaughtyDaddy wanted, so I guess this was fine compromise. I tried on the skirt I picked. It looked actually quite nice. After this I changed back to my regular clothes. Because of bobby pins my nipples were definitely showing through. It was kinda painful, but bearable. It was also extremely embarrassing, but I actually like this. I browsed the shop a little more (of course I didn't put the jacket to hide my t-shirt). I picked a sweater and another skirt and tried them on. I decided to spoil myself a bit and bought the first skirt I picked.
During the walk home I was getting gradually more sore. Not anything extreme, but noticeable. I didn't feel too embarrassed by this, just a little. By the time I got home my lips were really sore and I took my "jewelry" with relief. Too bad it was time for the second dare.

When I got home I immediately got naked (my regular behavior) and Jack set up the line. He tied some knots every know and then and tied it between two chairs across the biggest room. The path was about 5 m. Additionally Jack with Alice came to the conclusion 200 m was a bit too long, so I only had to walk 100 m (20 times across the room). My penalty for dropping the clip was also lowered to 50 m. After everything was ready I got in position and Alice clamped my still sore lips with paper clip. This made me flinch a bit. I also got my hand cuffed behind my back.
The rope was at just right height, low enough, so it wasn't that irritating (still, not really comfortable). I decided on careful approach. I took really small and slow steps, so my pussy wouldn't be stimulated too much and I wouldn't risk loosing the clip.
The first two laps were easier than I expected. The rope was actually kinda nice and the knots were really exciting. By the end of my second lap the rope was completely drenched. After this it begun getting more and more challenging. The rope was really getting to me and I become too sensitive to smoothly pass the knots. With each lap I had to move a bit slower. Nearing the end I've had to take a few minute or so long breaks and stop before each knot. It was really exhausting and it took a bit over 2 hours to complete. By this time my pussy was really hurting, and I still had my evening edges. But before that I took a short nap to cool myself down.

Thank you for your dares. I've really enjoyed them, even if the second one was a bit too harsh.

Collared 24/7
The following 4 users say Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 12-11-2018, 12:05 PM   #71
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyExhibitionist View Post
It was really exhausting and it took a bit over 2 hours to complete. By this time my pussy was really hurting, and I still had my evening edges. But before that I took a short nap to cool myself down.

Thank you for your dares. I've really enjoyed them, even if the second one was a bit too harsh.
Lovely report, and it wasn't meant to hurt you. Maybe you used a too rough rope, I'm sure that using a smooth nylon rope you'd have torubles not cumming while doing it...
Old 12-11-2018, 04:30 PM   #72
VauxHall

Have your friends fuck you, and have him cum inside you. Get dressed wearing a very short skirt and no panties with something eye catching on your top half which shows plenty of cleavage, this will guarantee that people notice you. You must not put on any perfume or deodorant.

Now go out to the mall and walk around, make sure to visit all the men's clothing shops and the shops selling kicks. This will mean a lot of men will see you and might catch a glimpse of you cum filled and dripping pussy.
VauxHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 05:02 PM   #73
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, so something half-unexpected happened. That wasn't a dare from this thread, it was given to my (more like instructions were sent to Jack, without me knowing about hem) by <I'm not sure if I should put the name here, if you want to reveal who you are post in this thread>. Now, what have happened might seem like a violation of my rights, but I can't stress enough how it's not.
One day Jack asked me for permission to do something related to rape play. I was informed that the thing will happen in the next week or two, but I won't know exact time. Of course I agreed, since I trust him completely and I have rape fantasies. So it was consensual, even if it doesn't look like it.
Some time later, when I almost forgot about this conversation it happened. It was Saturday, I woke up in some strange place, naked with blindfold on my eyes, ball gag in mouth and feeling of fullness in my ass (I quickly realized it was a buttplug). My hands were cuffed behind my back, my legs were tied and I could feel tight grasp of collar around my neck. I was extremely terrified and clueless about where am I or what's happening to me. From what I could find out I was put on some kind of sofa or other soft armchair. Soon enough, after hearing muffled (really muffled, that's when it came to me my ears were plugged) sounds of an engine I realized I was on the back seat of a car. That's when I started panicking. I was sure I was being abducted. In the back of my head I had a faint memory of one of my previous dares, when I was "abducted", but the severity of current situation made me discard it and this time it felt even more real. I was trying to wiggle free, but handcuffs and tied legs made it really hard. Every time I felt I was getting closer to the edge of the seat I felt glove-clad hand pushing my back in. For some reason this made me even more afraid. What would I gain by falling down anyway? I think I wasn't thinking clearly. After some time (not sure how long, could be hours) I felt the car stopping. I was already very tired from thrashing around, so I was just laying there motionless, half from exhaustion, half paralyzed with fear. For some time the I was left in the car. Then I was wrapped in a blanked and dragged out. I was being carried by someone, still in my blanket wrappings.
I was put on another warm place (bed/sofa, no idea what exactly). I could feel ankle cuffs being put on my ankles and my legs being untied. For a brief moment this felt like an opportunity to run away. I tried to get on my feet, but quickly I felt a harsh tug on the collar. I felt it was best to just comply with my fate and give up. That actually made me really how easily it was for me to accept god knows how terrible things, possibly for the rest of my life. Of course I was still very terrified, but somehow I felt this was my place.
I was put on my feet, my legs were spread, my hands were moved and chained to collar on my neck. My captors bend my forward, took the plug out of my ass and spanked my butt cheeks. Not very hard, but each slap made my afraid of what's to come. What came after this was some rough anal fucking. I could feel this was a dildo, not a real cock. It was a bit painful, but fortunately it didn't feel like it would harm me in any way. This fucking went on for some time. It actually felt kinda nice for a few moments (again, a moment when I questioned my survival instinct). I was even getting close to cumming, but I've managed to hold back. Now when I think about it it feels strange that I cared about maintaining my denial.
My ass got plugged again and I was lead to another place and forced down to the floor. I had tiles, kinda felt like bathroom. My nipples were covered with something, it made them feel hot and kinda painful. For some time I sat there, but after not begin touched by anybody I felt relatively free and unattended. I tried crawling around a bit, but I couldn’t get far. Turns out I was tied to something. The only thing I could find was a dildio standing right in front of me. I’ve had no interest in it, so I just sat down under the wall.
I sat there for some time, felt like a few hours. After this I got the gag taken out and felt my head being put into bowl of cold potatoes. It felt like the bowl was on some chair or low table, not on floor for sure. I was starving, so I ate them. I even felt almost grateful for the meal. Since my hands were still tied to collar on my neck I’ve had to eat it using only my mouth. After my meal I again got fucked in my ass, this time it felt like someone with a strapon was fucking me. It was really rough and I think I passed out during this.
When I came to my senses I was (still/again?) getting anally fucked. I was screaming and begging them to stop. After few minutes the fucking stopped and once again I passed out.
When I woke up this time I felt my ass being plugged again, but no fucking. Since I’ve had nothing better to do I just sat there, awaiting and dreading my fate. This gave me lot of to think about my current situation. Since my imagination likes to play tricks on me, especially when I’m in darkness the thought of this being just Jack and Alice playing with me just didn’t pop up in my head. I was sure this was the rest of my life. For some strange reason I didn’t cry, I wasn’t even that sad about it. Terrified yes, but not sad.
I got fucked a few more time over the following hours and then my legs got tied again, I got wrapped in a blanket and carried away. I was put in (probably) the same car and drove for a while.
When the car stopped I got dragged out and my legs got untied. I was naked in some public place, I have no idea where and how many people had a chance to see me, but I could feel dirt path beneath my feet. I got walked to some place and I could feel chain being attached to my collar. After this nothing. I was just left there, with nobody interacting with me for some time. I just stood there stark naked right in the cold. This didn’t last long, probably not longer than half an hour. Then I felt the plug being yanked out of my ass and a really big dildo shoved right in its place. Once again I got fucked, this time I managed to stay conscious, but just barely (at least I think I managed). This lasted for way too long and with my ass getting filled with something warm. It wasn’t cum, at least not real since I’m 100% sure I wasn’t getting fucked by a real cock.
Right after this I passed out.

Next thing I know I woke up in my bed, still with blindfold and earplugs. My ass also was plugged, but I didn’t bother with it for some time. My first reaction was to get blanked from nearby chair (I sleep with no covers, so no blanket in bed) and just curled under it. I was really disoriented and was trying to figure out if what happened was real or just a dream. The plug in my ass and “ASS OK” written (in english) on my ass cheek suggested it was indeed real. I tried to put everything together, mainly why did I end up safely in my room. Again, for some reason I didn’t think of the most obvious answer.
I think I spent the next two hours under my cover, nearly motionless. My phone rung a few times during this, I was too afraid to even pick it up.
When I finally got up the first thing I did was calling Jack. I quickly described what happened to me previous night. He just listened and after this admitted it was his doings. Finally everything was falling in place. I took the plug out (it was really big, not one of my own), quickly washed myself and payed Jack a visit. We talked about events from previous night and agreed we should try something like this again in (not so close) future.

Collared 24/7
The following 3 users say Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 12-15-2018, 04:00 AM   #74
redcamel
getDare Addict

A little bit harsh, but seems you liked it, even if I guess Jack and Alice enjoyed it more. For next time I suggest them to videotape all (if they didn't this time), and then force you to watch the whole movie sitting naked on the sofa between them spreaded legs and pleasing them with your hands.
Old 12-15-2018, 07:21 AM   #75
Everill
getDare Devil

Here's a quick one for next time you go shopping

Next time you go shopping, wear a skirt with panties and bring your largest buttplug. Go to a clothing shop or somewhere with dressing rooms. Take your panties off, insert your buttplug and then stuff your panties into your pussy.
If this too easy then you can try doing it somewhere where you're not really hidden behind a door/curtain.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk