Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-23-2018, 09:49 PM   #16
Camiliaa

Pick a pair of panties that you dont like or really dont care of. Go in a public place and wear a dress. Drop those panties down when you know someone is watching. Leave them there and go

Likes: daily struggles, insertions, clothing, training hidden vibrator in public, competitions, getting kinky with my roommates

Love: hookups

Faproulette:
Donehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73364/those-i-have-done/
Gavehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73362/those-i-gave
Failedhttps://www.faproulette.co/c/99826/those-i-failed/

Kik: TallCam98
Succeeded a dare I gave you? Prove it and I'll do it to
Camiliaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 11:48 AM   #17
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Heres one but it requires 1 or 2 remotely controlled vibrators.

If you only have one;
when you next go shopping insert the vibrator into your pussy and give Alice and/or jack the remote.

If you have 2;
when you next shopping insert one into your pussy and one into you ass and give each controller to Jack and Alice.
We did this today. I actually have a remotely controlled vibrating butt plug, so we used this instead of generic vibe. For pussy I used normal bullet vibrator. We made an agreement that the front vibe could only be turned on for a few seconds at a time, as not to bring me over the edge.
I wore this: t-shirt and red sweater over it, mid-thigh skirt and knee socks. Additionally I wore heavy boots and a coat (it's getting colder here).
Once we were at the shop Jack and Alice got one controller at random. Alice ended up with controlling my pussy, Jack was controlling my ass. I started collecting my groceries (regular stuff: milk, bread and other boring stuff), while my friends stayed a bit behind. It started pretty mild. I was embarrassed a bit from walking around with a butt plug, but it's nothing I'm not used to. I got often anal treatment from Jack. I think my ass was buzzing almost all the time. It quickly brought me really close to the edge. I can actually cum from anal stimulation, but it's easier to hold myself (compared to clit or pussy stimulation). It was pretty nerve-wracking, but bearable. The parts when Alice stepped in were the worst. Every now and then I could feel a short stab in my pussy. The vibrator has few speeds, so it was raging from extremely unsettling to knee-weakening torment. I even fell down once after getting a sudden shock from Alice. There was one other guy at the aisle, but I've managed to make it look like I've tripped over (at least I hope I managed). Even though the guy didn't know why I fell down it was really humiliating, because I knew the reason.
I think there were no really notable moments during our trip. The whole thing was really embarrassing, but also really exciting. I'm pretty sure my face was red all the time. I've edged a few times (it's really hard holding back, especially since I tend to make much noise during edging/cumming). Also my inner thighs and top of my socks were completely drenched. A fun dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Ask your roommates to edge you with a magic wand while watching tv or something.
The goal is to make you very horny and of course denied. Has to be done without much attention, like a chore. You'll have no say when to start/stop the stimulation.
We're going to do this tomorrow. Let's see how far we'll be able to get with this without having to stop. Just for the record: they aren't my roommates, I just visit them often. I live alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Next time you go into a public bathroom, I would like you to wear your tightest pants and smallest pair of panties. While you are in the bathroom you will edge once.
Then you will take off your panties and stuff them in your mouth.
Put your pants back on and get out of the stall to wash your hands and your panties still inside your mouth.
After that... if you are up to is. Go for a walk of at least 10 minutes before you can get back into a bathroom to edge once more and put your panties back on.
I'll do this tomorrow, but I can't wear panties. Instead I plan on stuffing them into my pussy. I assume it's ok, but if not feel free to propose something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camiliaa View Post
Pick a pair of panties that you dont like or really dont care of. Go in a public place and wear a dress. Drop those panties down when you know someone is watching. Leave them there and go
Again, I'm going to have to carry my panties inside. I'll do this either tomorrow or in 2 day's time (as I'll have to wear pants). Also: is it ok to replace dress with skirt? I prefer skirts.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 10-24-2018, 11:54 AM   #18
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyExhibitionist View Post
I'll do this tomorrow, but I can't wear panties. Instead I plan on stuffing them into my pussy. I assume it's ok, but if not feel free to propose something else.
Oh yes sorry, I should have checked your rules. Panties in your pussy instead of wearing them makes this more daring actually because I still expect you to put them in your mouth as well, like I described.
Also, the tight pants still apply.
I hope you can do it like this!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 06:17 PM   #19
Pennys

Quote:
Both me and Alice don't have classes at Tuesdays and Jack can take days off work whenever he wants to (as long as it's not every day) so we did a few thing today:

1. No, I don't think it's a matter of size.
2. Oh damn, I've accidentally made it harder on me, didn't I?
4. I don't think that would be fun, I'm often visiting them just to hang out or do my homework. Something like that would require me to do only kinky stuff it their place.

Now that I like. Let's say that I'll have to ask Jack if he wants to cum in my glass whenever I have anything to drink

We've done this today. Instead of going alone I went with Jack and Alice. We drove to a road well outside the city. I was wearing a short skirt, simple t-shirt and boots with thigh-high socks. Once we got to our location I quickly took off my skirt and t-shirt (I don't like being barefooted outside) and left the car. Then Jack drove around 200m away (I'm pretty sure he made it more than 200 meters just to mess with me). This left me alone and wearing only boots right in the middle of nothing. It was cold and really scary. I begun walking towards the car. Even though the road isn't busy two cats drove past in the other direction. Fortunately I was quick enough to hide behind a tree and wasn't seen (at least not too much). I've finally managed to get to the car and could get dressed (not for long, but more on this in a while).

That's something I'll have to be careful about. I'll take a remotely controlled vibrator tomorrow and try to hold it on low for the whole lecture. I'll try during some boring, less important one (I don't want risking failing my exams after all).

Sorry, it's not doable right now. I can't wear panties this year. But I like it.

We've had to modify it a bit, as there are no thrift stores in Poland (at least not that I know of). Instead we drove to a "donation bin". It's a bin where you can throw unwanted clothes to be donated to the needy. They are placed right in the open, so we had to pick one in less populated area. We did this right after our previous dare (from imhard) and I was wearing the same outfit. (skirt, shirt, boots and socks). Once we were there I stepped out of the car and started undressing (Jack and Alice said it would be too easy to undress inside the car). I started with taking off my boots and socks. Pretty easy so far, I wasn't really exposing myself yet. I quickly put my boots back on (not donating these) and took my shirt off. This is when I started feeling really nervous. I quickly slid my skirt off and threw my clothes into the bin. Like this I run to the car (about 5 meters), but when I was right next to it Jack drove a few meters forward. This wasn't planned and made me really terrified. This is when I noticed someone coming in my direction. I don't think I've been spotted, but it gave me a rush. I quickly jumped to the car (no surprises this time) and Alice gave me a towel to wrap myself with. Like this we went back home. It was a bit embarrassing to go from car to our flat in a towel, but I think it looked a bit like a dress.

Thank you all for your rules and dares. I really appreciate them even if I can't do each and every one of them.
Can I get a report on how it went?
Pennys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:35 AM   #20
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've done a few dares in the last days:

Quote:
Ask your roommates to edge you with a magic wand while watching tv or something.
The goal is to make you very horny and of course denied. Has to be done without much attention, like a chore. You'll have no say when to start/stop the stimulation.
It's just happened today. We were We were watching a movie together (Back to the Future, great movie) while having some snacks (I've had a glass of milk with some "milk" from Jack). During one scene Jack sat behind me and started teasing my clit with the wand. We both tried to ignore the sexual act and continued watching the movie. It didn't take long (max 3 minutes) before I had to break free before cumming. I'd say it was a partial success. Almost all the time I was teased I was on the edge, holding my orgasm back and watching the movie like nothing's out of the ordinary was happening (if you don't count in my moans), but it was rather brief experience. It was fun and very risky. Holding an edge for so long after few months of denial is really hard.

Quote:
Next time you go into a public bathroom, I would like you to wear your tightest pants and smallest pair of panties. While you are in the bathroom you will edge once.
Then you will take off your panties and stuff them in your mouth.
Put your pants back on and get out of the stall to wash your hands and your panties still inside your mouth.
After that... if you are up to is. Go for a walk of at least 10 minutes before you can get back into a bathroom to edge once more and put your panties back on.
I did this yesterday. I stuffed a pair of panties inside me and put on really tight yoga pants. I was sporting an extreme camel toe, something I would be really flustered about a few months ago, but now I don't really mind coming out showing it off. To complete my outfit I wore a regular blouse, heavy boots with socks and a coat. It's getting a bit cold out here, especially with my pants getting soaked a bit, but I actually like it when it's cold, so I didn't mind. I went to a nearby mall and entered a bathroom. I sat down on a toilet in a cubicle, pulled down my already wet pants and started masturbating. I think there was someone else in the bathroom, so I tried holding back my moans. I reached the edge rather quickly, took the panties out and put them in my mouth, flushed the toilet and left the cubicle. There was one other girl at the sink. I have no idea if she suspected anything. I she was she wasn't showing it. I washed my hands and went for a walk. I wandered around the mall constantly tasting my juices. It was pretty humiliating, but also rather pleasant at the same time. I'm pretty sure my pants were glistening and exposing my cameltoe even more, but I wasn't brave enough to look. I just tried to hide it with my coat and carried on with my walk. After a few minuets (+/-10) of this walk of shame returned to the same bathroom, edged once more and packed the panties back inside me. At this point I was literally dripping and drenching my pants. This time I was alone there, so I just washed my hands and came back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camiliaa View Post
I did this today, before watching the movie with my friends. I went to the same mall, with the same outfit, only this time I replaced pants with a skirt (I hope it's ok) and regular socks with thigh high ones. Before leaving I edged once to get myself in right mood. I went to the same bathroom, entered a cubicle and waited for someone to come in. When I heard someone entering a cubicle next to mine waited for her to finish with her business. I've left my cubicle when she was leaving hers and tried to reach down right in front of her, but I was too scared. Instead I just stood there paralyzed with a stupid expression on my face. She looked at me funny and went to wash her hands. It gathered my courage and quickly reached below my skirt while she didn't look, took out my panties and threw them into the cubicle. Goodby panties, you won't be missed. After this I joined her at the sink and started washing my hands with face redder then something really red (yeah, good words and stuff). I'm sorry I didn't manage to do it in front of someone, but I think I'm just not ready yet for something such bold thing. After this I quickly went back home.

Thank you all for your dares, I really enjoy doing them even if I can't always do them 100%. BTW feel free to color my hair.

Collared 24/7
The following user says Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 10-28-2018, 08:39 AM   #21
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
I did this yesterday. I stuffed a pair of panties inside me and put on really tight yoga pants. I was sporting an extreme camel toe, something I would be really flustered about a few months ago, but now I don't really mind coming out showing it off. To complete my outfit I wore a regular blouse, heavy boots with socks and a coat. It's getting a bit cold out here, especially with my pants getting soaked a bit, but I actually like it when it's cold, so I didn't mind. I went to a nearby mall and entered a bathroom. I sat down on a toilet in a cubicle, pulled down my already wet pants and started masturbating. I think there was someone else in the bathroom, so I tried holding back my moans. I reached the edge rather quickly, took the panties out and put them in my mouth, flushed the toilet and left the cubicle. There was one other girl at the sink. I have no idea if she suspected anything. I she was she wasn't showing it. I washed my hands and went for a walk. I wandered around the mall constantly tasting my juices. It was pretty humiliating, but also rather pleasant at the same time. I'm pretty sure my pants were glistening and exposing my cameltoe even more, but I wasn't brave enough to look. I just tried to hide it with my coat and carried on with my walk. After a few minuets (+/-10) of this walk of shame returned to the same bathroom, edged once more and packed the panties back inside me. At this point I was literally dripping and drenching my pants. This time I was alone there, so I just washed my hands and came back home.
Well done!! I can't believe you are actually so daring to walk around like that, basically flaunting everything. Do you think anyone noticed?
Excellent report too!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:49 AM   #22
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well done!! I can't believe you are actually so daring to walk around like that, basically flaunting everything. Do you think anyone noticed?
Excellent report too!
I have no idea, I kept my head down and didn't dare looking up. I rather short, so my pussy is at really low level, I think it helps with hiding it a bit, but at the same time I like to think someone noticed.

Collared 24/7
Old 10-28-2018, 09:10 AM   #23
fredgilder
getDare Sweetheart

Since you seem to enjoy eating cum, how about next time you go to a fast food bring a condom full of jack's cum (maybe you can go together and help him in a bathroom stall to fill it up. Order your burger, and when you sit down open it and empty the condom inside the burger. Then you can eat it all up
fredgilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 03:01 AM   #24
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
It's just happened today. We were We were watching a movie together (Back to the Future, great movie) while having some snacks (I've had a glass of milk with some "milk" from Jack). During one scene Jack sat behind me and started teasing my clit with the wand. We both tried to ignore the sexual act and continued watching the movie. It didn't take long (max 3 minutes) before I had to break free before cumming. I'd say it was a partial success. Almost all the time I was teased I was on the edge, holding my orgasm back and watching the movie like nothing's out of the ordinary was happening (if you don't count in my moans), but it was rather brief experience. It was fun and very risky. Holding an edge for so long after few months of denial is really hard.
Well done and a great movie indeed!
Old 10-29-2018, 03:08 AM   #25
bee9
getDare Succubus

Ok, since you seem to like movies:

Next time your friends come to visit you and watch a movie you will put on a spider gag (and nothing else of course). Your head will rest on Jack's lap while you will keep him hard stroking slowly.
Alice, at her discretion, will force your head down on Jack's cock. She can push you as low as she wants.

Once Jack cums in your mouth, sit straight immediately so cum wouldn't drip out and continue watching the movie with his cum in your mouth, slowly drooling saliva on your 32A boobies.
Old 10-29-2018, 12:25 PM   #26
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennys View Post
Wear a vibrator under your clothes for at least one class period a month, maybe even a whole day if you are feeling daring
Sorry for taking longer then I promised. I've tried this today, during one of the lectures I've had. It's pretty boring on itself, so it was nice doing something not boring.
Usually I sit at the front desk during lectures (I'm kinda a nerd at the college), but this time I've taken a strategic place in the last row. I was wearing a pretty regular outfit for me: middle length skirt, knee socks (I like this combo), heavy boots and a black sweater with t-shirt underneath. For the amusement I used a remotely controlled vibrator with 7 speeds, so I could have some variety. I must say I've done better than I expected. The auditorium was pretty empty (boring lecture, who would want to be here) and there was literally nobody in 5 desks radius and nobody in my row. Even though there were a few people, so I wasn't standing out too much. Perfect conditions for some fun.
I knew that a matter of moisture could be a problem, so I came prepared. I've had a small towel I placed on my seat and sat down on it (so I wouldn't drench my skirt or the seat). I started rather slow, about 5 minutes into the lecture. I turned my vibe on low (2/7) and immediately I've become really conscious about my surroundings. I could feel my face turning a bit red and I've started looking around to find out if I'm observed, even though I was rather far away from anybody. I was already pretty worked up and I haven't even started properly. Then I tried a bit stronger (4/7) setting. I had to immediately turn it down (to 2/7) again, as it brought me almost to the edge. After a few minutes of this teasing I've decided to try 4 again. I found a moment when professor wasn't looking in my direction and I dove below my desk. I'm rather small (my feet don't even touch the floor when I sit at the desk), so I wasn't really visible to begin with, now I was completely hidden. When I was below the desk I turned the vibe to 3, counted to 10 and turned it up to 4. Right now I was literally edging (first time I've managed this during the lecture). I counted to 10 again and turned the vibe off. I took a few breaths to gather myself and came back up. I don't think anybody noticed my absence or heard the vibe (it's not that loud), so I was pretty calm (calmer than I was expecting at least). I took a few minutes break from vibrations, then I turned it to 1. Really light teasing, but given my current state it's enough to keep me wet. For the rest of the lecture I've been alternating between 1 and 2. A few minutes before the end of the lecture I turned it off, hid my towel (yeah, good thing I brought it, it was pretty wet) and dried off myself (so I wouldn't make any more mess). I left the vibe in for the rest of the day, but I wasn't using it anymore.
Pretty fun dare. I'm not gonna repeat this too often, but once in a while sounds like a good challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredgilder View Post
Since you seem to enjoy eating cum, how about next time you go to a fast food bring a condom full of jack's cum (maybe you can go together and help him in a bathroom stall to fill it up. Order your burger, and when you sit down open it and empty the condom inside the burger. Then you can eat it all up
Quote:

Next time your friends come to visit you and watch a movie you will put on a spider gag (and nothing else of course). Your head will rest on Jack's lap while you will keep him hard stroking slowly.
Alice, at her discretion, will force your head down on Jack's cock. She can push you as low as she wants.

Once Jack cums in your mouth, sit straight immediately so cum wouldn't drip out and continue watching the movie with his cum in your mouth, slowly drooling saliva on your 32A boobies.
Both of those dares I'll do during upcoming days. Also: I have free Thursday and Friday (and Tuesday as usually) this week, so I might have more time for dares.

Collared 24/7
The following user says Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 11-01-2018, 05:48 AM   #27
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Ok. this was pretty fun. Yesterday my friends came to visit. Usually we're watching movies at their place (they have better setup), but it was fine anyway. This time we watched Ocean's 11. Quite good movie, not really exceptional, but enjoyable.
I wore clothes specified in the dare: spider gag. Jack sat down and undid his pants, so I would have something to play with. I laid down on my stomach and started stroking him and licking once in a while. Alice sat behind me and teased my pussy a bit. Not enough to make me cum or edge, but still pleasant. I felt a bit bad for not being able to return the favor.
After about 10 minutes she pushed my head and forced me to deepthroat Jakc's dick. She held me like this for a few seconds and then let go. Up until then I've been trying not to make too much mess (it's hard not spilling saliva with a ring gag), but because of this forced deepthroat my efforts turned out to be futile. Since Jack didn't cum this time I continued with stroking him (of course with Alice still massaging my pussy). After about 20 minutes or so Alice started pushing my head down again. Not so rough, just sliding my mouth up and down with an occasional deepthroat. It didn't take long for Jack to stand up and sat me down on my knees. I continued with licking and teasing him and he finally came right on my mouth. By this time my jaw was really sore, but at least I could enjoy having his cum in my mouth.
While I was sitting there Alice took my place. She gave Jack a few minutes to recover and then started playing with his dick. About 30 minutes after getting my mouth filled I heard Jack cumming into Alice's mouth. This wasn't part of the plan (at least not to my knowledge), but I knew that Alice doesn't like swallowing cum, so I wasn't really surprised by what came next. Alice sat next to me and started pouring Jack's load from her mouth to mine. That way I've had to hold two loads for the rest of the movie. Not that I'm complaining, I've actually enjoyed this.
I must say that I didn't make too much mess on my boobs. A bit of saliva and cum leaked out once in a while, but not too much. The rest of the movie went pretty uneventful. I just sat there trying not to swallow, Alice kept stroking Jack to keep him hard.
After the movie ended Jack took my gag out (thank god, it was so painful by then) and told me to keep my mouth open. He masturbated in front of me and quickly shot one more load into my mouth. Some of it spilled on my face, but most of it got into my mouth. Jack said I could swallow it, but instead I started making out with Alice, just to mess with her. She was a bit surprised, but didn't push me out. It was rather hard not spilling everything out, so we made a bit of a mess, but most of it stayed in out mouths.
After making out with her I finally took back my reward and started swallowing it. I don't know why Alice doesn't enjoy this. The feeling of thick cum getting down my throat is great.
After this we cleaned up, took the shower and hanged out for a bit more.
I can't wait for when we're going to go to eat some burgers.

Collared 24/7
The following 4 users say Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 11-02-2018, 02:30 PM   #28
bee9
getDare Succubus

Very nice report, glad you liked the dare
Old 11-02-2018, 02:55 PM   #29
bee9
getDare Succubus

Ok, whole different type of a dare. Obviously it's a bit cold now where you live, but let's see what we can do.

Go out with Alice, you have to wear a pantyhose with panties over it, shoes (higher than 4cm heels if possible) and an overcoat. Have your ass plugged.

You will go to a shopping mall to get this thing:

Once inside you will have to unbutton the overcoat.
Alice will decide a place where you will give your panties to her, has to be public, with people being around, can be a cafe or a less crowded corner of a mall. Not in toilets or fitting room!

The fishnet shirt has to has relatively small mesh, so it won't make you look nude, but semi-nude.

You will go into a fitting room, try it and go out of a cubicle for Alice to approve.

Do this dare and depending on how yo go I'll make a continuation for you.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:06 PM   #30
Arconious

this dare will require your friends.

Go over to their place, and bring your bondage supplies(rope, gags, cuffs, etc.), and play a little game with them. have them bind your hands in front of you, then set a stopwatch for 30 minutes. They get to try to make you move, or make noise for that half hour, and every time they pull it off, they stop the stopwatch, and then they can change how you are tied up by either moving the rope, or adding another one, or remove a piece of clothing. once they are satisfied, they start the stopwatch up again. tell them to keep track of how many times they get to stop. Once the 30 minutes of the stopwatch is done, whatever position you are in at the end of it(as long as its safe), they get to keep you in for 3 minutes per time you stop, and of course, during this time they can tease you, or use what parts of you that you allow and don't break other rules.
Arconious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk