Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2018, 10:31 PM   #1
poorsinglehorny

Exclamation Camping Trip

So in the next few days my two girl friends and I will be going camping. We've all fucked before but this time we are looking to make it interesting. They are both pretty new to S&M and what not and don't know I am looking foe ideas for our trip. I can't provide pictures but I can provide reports.

We will be in a semi-crowded area near a lake and are comfortable with public nudity once the sun sets.
poorsinglehorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 11:32 PM   #2
MasterO2
getDare Devil

You are all to remain naked whenever inside your tent/camper, when you are outside your tent/camper and in your campsite during daylight hours you may only wear one item of clothing with sandals/flip flops. You may wear 2 items of clothing over your bathing suit when going to the beach but they are to be whites and you are only allowed to bring 1 towel between the 3 of you. You must wear them into the water when you get to the beach. Once in the water you are to remove your bathing suits from under your whites, tie them all together and play monkey in the middle with your ball of swimsuits. Play until the suits have changed hands 10 times, the player that has the suits on the tenth exchange must exit the water and go retrieve the towel which will be left 30 paces from the shore. She will take the towels with her and the other two must walk back to the tent/camper in their wet whites.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 02:47 AM   #3
tieguanyin

Wear a dress and nothing else. Tape a hand with a lot of plastic tape in fist and the other one to the calf of a friend.

Have fun having dinner. =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like: semi-public
 Dislike: rude people, pain
 Limits: photos/video/cams, family, friends,
     blood, public, illegal, permanent,
     shaving, anal, penetration
     scat, messy, bestiality,
     strong pain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tieguanyin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements