Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-27-2022, 03:43 PM   #61
Nikkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHeart View Post
Hi Nikkk,
This is a known issue indeed, it's due to thunkable imprecision on playing fast bpm rates.

Btw the BPM tick in the "time challenge" varies based on the remaining time and the remaining deepthroats, so for example if you wanted to do 60 deepthroats in 60 seconds this would be 60 BPM, but if you do nothing for the first 30 seconds, the BPM will be more than doubled in order to invite you to pass the challenge, so it will be like 125 BPM

Gotcha, that explains why the beat changes. And i just played around with it while wearing headphones and I could hear that the beat is actually there, but sometimes it's very clear and loud, and sometimes it's a super faint sound, so it seems like the app doesn't always play the sound correctly.

Tbh it's a bit confusing. DT & Time shouldn't have any metronome I guess. And DT & BPM shouldn't have a timer. And BPM & Time shouldn't have a DT-Counter (other than maybe one that counts up and tells you at the end how many you managed). But maybe that's just me. I feel like it's more confusing that helpful that the BPM changes.
Nikkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 07:42 AM   #62
lifeisaflower69

Thank you for this app, it is awesome.

I would love so see more dare / challenge / masters using it here
Dislikes:cbt, hard pain, scat, lines and boring things, pee play, denial, chasity>24h, messy
Hard limits:permanent, friend&family, scat (eating), public
lifeisaflower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 02:27 AM   #63
Neckhard

A great app. It works smoothly, does what's written on the can. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Limits: Showing my face, scat, public dares, writing lines
Neckhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 11:43 AM   #64
DTE

Any plans to make a iOS App??
DTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 03:03 AM   #65
Neckhard

Apple would probably never allow such an app on their store.

Limits: Showing my face, scat, public dares, writing lines
Neckhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 11:20 AM   #66
MetalHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTE View Post
Any plans to make a iOS App??
I intend to recreate the app as web app with flutter, in order to extend the usability to all devices, but unfortunately I'm very busy atm between work and volunteering, so i really don't know when I'll be able to work on it..

Download my Deepthroat Trainer App

Please create my deepthroat training session in this poll HERE

<FapRoulette>

Neutral: anal, edging.

Dislikes: pet play, poo, illegal, online exposure, cross dressing, public nudity.
MetalHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 03:39 AM   #67
DTE

Quote:
I intend to recreate the app as web app with flutter, in order to extend the usability to all devices, but unfortunately I'm very busy atm between work and volunteering, so i really don't know when I'll be able to work on it..
I appreciate your hard work!
Wasn't there a way to access it with the Thunkable app?
It would be great when you could give me (and other iOS users) a step by step guide how to access it.
I used it that way, but totaly forgot how it worked.
Thanks.
DTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 05:01 AM   #68
MetalHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahun View Post
If you read a bit more, you can see I wrote you can copy it from his thunkable profile, and that link doesn't have an expiration.
https://x.thunkable.com/profiles/metal.illusionifc4j
I think you may copy the app from here

Download my Deepthroat Trainer App

Please create my deepthroat training session in this poll HERE

<FapRoulette>

Neutral: anal, edging.

Dislikes: pet play, poo, illegal, online exposure, cross dressing, public nudity.
MetalHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MetalHeart for this post:
Old 02-12-2023, 08:33 PM   #69
Rahun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTE View Post
I appreciate your hard work!
Wasn't there a way to access it with the Thunkable app?
It would be great when you could give me (and other iOS users) a step by step guide how to access it.
I used it that way, but totaly forgot how it worked.
Thanks.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahun View Post
If you read a bit more, you can see I wrote you can copy it from his thunkable profile, and that link doesn't have an expiration.
https://x.thunkable.com/profiles/metal.illusionifc4j
I think you may copy the app from here
You can copy it from there, but you need premium subscription on thunkable (or whatever they call it) to be able to publish to the apple store, and afaik on iOS you can only install through the apple store, so it's not even an avoidable step... Although I believe it's possible to stop inbetween, and get an installable "test version" for those you share it with, without fully publishing the app.

But I have no experience with this, I only tried to read up on it a bit when you first asked for iOS version and i had some free time to be curious.

Anyway, it sounds like a big hassle, but maybe someone who uses iOS can say more, as I never used iOS (except for the few mins where others asked for my help to try and fix something for them... which usually just confirmed my choice to stay the hell away from apple and use android).
Old 04-01-2023, 01:32 AM   #70
SubRick72
Baby Member

Default Estim punishment

Hi,
I love the App.
Is there a possibility to add a punishment mode where a selected or default estim file will run for a certain amount of time when the user fails to comply to a goal?
SubRick72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 09:06 AM   #71
Magnic
Baby Member

I don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but no matter which version i install, there is no sound.
And that's the only app having this issue. Does it use something different than the speaker to send the sound?
Magnic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk