Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-01-2022, 09:54 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Joystick A Dare for Devious Office Workers

This dare is for those who work in an office! I've had a fair few of you request dares recently, so here's what I hope is a good one!

Obviously the risk level of this is lower the more private your office is, and the less frequently you have visitors and/or have to leave to go do things... so if you find the later steps to be more than you're willing to risk, my suggestion is to change the time period between dares so you're more likely to go home before it's over.

This is a progressive dare, that will get riskier and riskier over time. Every instruction stacks throughout the day, so if I forget to mention something (I probably won't, but...) you must still do it!

Also, you have a choice to make up front, right now in fact!

Are you allowed to touch yourself sexually during this dare?

If no, that's fine, I respect that. But hands off completely! Not a single touch intended to grant self-pleasure! *smacks your hand* Off! Bad slut!

If yes, then you hereby agree to edge once during each time period until the dare is over, and then to cum as your last work duty for the day.

Now... shall we begin?

Period 0: Arrival at work. This period is normal. Unless you have to edge for me.

Period 1: From now on, for the rest of the day, when you sit down at your desk, take off your shoes. Off. As in, not touching your feet. You may put them back on if you have to leave your office, but not just to walk around it, or because guests come in. If you're in your office or cubicle, you aren't wearing your shoes, and they're under your desk. Cool? Cool.

Period 2: Take off your socks. Fold them neatly and put them into a drawer in your desk. You won't be needing them anymore today. You must still take off your shoes any time you're in your office, but now you'll be barefoot, and wearing your shoes without socks if you must put them on.

Period 3: Now things get interesting. Open your pants. Completely. Belt unbuckled. Buttons/clasps/snaps undone. Zipper all the way down. Then pull them open wide, as wide as they'll go. How much do you trust your desk to hide you? How are the sightlines from your door and/or windows? Mmmm, at least that edge will feel better now with the pants out of the way, eh? You may close up your pants if you need to get up and pad around your office in your bare feet. You're welcome.

Period 4: Take off your underpants. Briefs, boxers, panties, thong... whatever, take it off. Fold it neatly, and add it to your desk drawer along with your socks. You won't be needing either anymore. You must still have your pants completely undone and wide open at your desk, and be completely barefoot. Getting risky, isn't it? If you're a sexual toucher, enjoy your first skin-to-skin edge.

Period 5: From now on, except in dire emergencies, no clothing from your lower half may touch your chair. You don't have to take your pants off... but you must at least pull them down so that your bare butt and thighs are on your seat, with nothing between them. Still barefoot. Getting risky, isn't it? Exciting! Maybe you should practice the movements of pulling them up from your knees in an emergency, just in case...

Period 6: You know what's coming, don't you? Take off your pants. You got yourself into this... you chose the time intervals. You can do this! Just... point those pretty toes... wiggle those trembling feet, and sliiiide the pants off your legs and feet and onto the floor. Make sure not to cover even a single toenail with them, now. That's a good slut... push them away, deep under your desk. Mmm... no more emergency-pull-ups now, either. If someone comes in, you'll need to find a way to keep them away from any angles that can see under your desk! Even if you have to be rude.

Period 7: Still here? Daaaaamn, either you work long shifts for someone into eroticism at work, or you picked a pretty short time interval! Remember... your shoes, socks, pants, and underwear are still off any time you're at your desk. You should be seven edges in, and looking at your eighth now. And hmm... gee, you don't have much clothing left, really, do you?

Trouble is, I'm not sure exactly what you have left up top. So let's pare it down a bit, shall we? If you're wearing a jacket, take it off. An undershirt? Off—and that can go in your desk with your socks and underpants. Bra? Off, and in your desk. Kinky leather sex harness? Okay, you can leave that on. Tie off, basically if it isn't a single shirt, preferably a button-down dress shirt or blouse? You're not wearing it anymore. Not in this office, baby.

Period 8: Open your shirt. It should be the only thing you have left, and it no longer gets to be all buttony and modest. Everything that can be untied, undone, opened, or unlaced, un-whatever it and contemplate what happens if your boss walks in at the end of the day...

Period 9: If you chose a short enough time limit to get here, and you're not the only one left in the building, well... damn, you're brave. Or very confident in the liberal nature of your workplace. Or just so horny you don't care. Either way, congrats! You're working naked for the rest of the day! It must feel sooo good. That shaky feeling, the way every tiny breeze tingles over your skin. Don't forget to edge, if you're allowed!

You Made It! As soon as you're 'off the clock' or at least about to head home for the day, lean back in that cushy chair and let loose... blast on that bare chest... soak that premium cloth covered foam or slick that fancy leather! Unless you chose the no-sexy version, in which case... *shrugs helplessly* I got nothin'. What'd you go and do that for??

You may now get dressed and go home. But! Anything in a drawer? Stays in the drawer. Socks, underwear, undershirt, bra... it all stays overnight, or over the weekend, silent witness to the depravity that went on here today on the company dime. Sure, nobody's gonna check your drawers for your drawers... right? But you'll still know.

Suggested Time Frames:

Easy: 3 Hours. At three hour intervals, most of you will just be working part of the day in your socks, part of it barefoot, and then opening your pants for the finale. If this is you, there's no shame in it! We all start somewhere, and you still earned your orgasm! Or not if you... yeah.

Medium: 2 Hours. Your parts are gonna be showing at some point, most likely. Depending on how long you work, it could get pretty risky, with chance of frantically pulling pants up as the door opens. This is the level I wrote for the one I created the dare for.

Hard: 1 Hour. Depending on how much you work, you _probably_ won't be totally naked. But you'll come awfully close, you horny fiend! Or, if you work shorter days, maybe this one's just right! Just enough to get your toes wet. *ahem* With the juices that have leaked into your pants as they slide past 'em!

"Fuck it, it's my last day and I don' give a FUCK!!": 30 minutes. Naked by early afternoon. Don't forget to edge every half hour remaining, too! You're lucky I don't make you shred an item of clothing each period once you're naked, too... unless you want to. *smirks and winks* If it really is your last day, I double-dog dare you to leave your socks and undergarments in your desk for the next poor schmuck to occupy your office to find and wonder just what kind of 'severance package' is in store for them one day!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 04-02-2022, 07:25 PM   #2
SilverBlue

Does it still count if you're working from home?

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 08:06 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Post
Does it still count if you're working from home?
Hmm... if your desk is in a non-private area, and you live with other people who are not your lovers? Sure, why not?

But if you're like... in a bedroom-office, and just live with your partner? Probly not. xD

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 03:39 PM   #4
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

I do believe I will attempt this on Tuesday. I'll write a report as well.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 12:14 PM   #5
FourScoreWhore

This seems absolutely amazing!
I honestly wish I could do it, but I don't think I have anywhere near enough privacy for it.
>.<
FourScoreWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 05:22 PM   #6
naomymedema

this seems fun lol maybe im gonna try next friday
naomymedema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 07:12 AM   #7
Marti0815

Default Will take the challenge

That sounds very strange! If time enough, I will go to office tomorrow after lunch. Since few are off, I might try the 30 minute version which, for sure, will end in the final stage. Few things will stay there for a while ... any day later will be extreme danger.

outdoor, nudity, strip, moderate risk (of being seen/caught), exposure (not extreme), cbt light

Dislikes / Punishment:
pain, long online exposure, full face

Limits:
illegal, friends, family, scat, toilet, humiliation, ID+, blackmail
Marti0815 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, office, risky, slow stripping, work dare