Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-29-2023, 04:46 PM   #1
dare__slave

Female 21F - Give me Rules!!!

I'm looking for people to give me rules to make me stay a little girl! (For reference, my little age is 2-3).

Tell me what to wear, what to watch, how to act, give me a potty and sleep schedule, etc!

I have plenty of pull-ups, diapers (which should be arriving tomorrow), childish looking panties, a plastic training potty, and plenty of toys!

I really really want to embrace my place as a little baby girl who can't make her own decisions.

Feel free to give me rules here, or kik me (my kik is gold_fish_jas)

My only limits are:
1) little girls are not allowed to cum
2) i usually will not wear a tapes diaper outside the house, unless i am going somewhere discreet
3) i still live with my family, so everything i do needs to be concealed or kept to my room/the bathroom

I look forward to hearing my new rules for living!

loves: diapers, spanking, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting, anal, clothing control

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public, messing

limits: orgasms, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: diapers, pull-ups, vibrator wand, anal plugs, dildos, tunnel plug, speculum, nipple/clit pumps, leather paddle
dare__slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 05:09 AM   #2
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare__slave View Post
I'm looking for people to give me rules to make me stay a little girl! (For reference, my little age is 2-3).

Tell me what to wear, what to watch, how to act, give me a potty and sleep schedule, etc!

I have plenty of pull-ups, diapers (which should be arriving tomorrow), childish looking panties, a plastic training potty, and plenty of toys!

I really really want to embrace my place as a little baby girl who can't make her own decisions.

Feel free to give me rules here, or kik me (my kik is gold_fish_jas)

My only limits are:
1) little girls are not allowed to cum
2) i usually will not wear a tapes diaper outside the house, unless i am going somewhere discreet
3) i still live with my family, so everything i do needs to be concealed or kept to my room/the bathroom

I look forward to hearing my new rules for living!
Confined to bedroom/bathroom 6pm-6am daily.
No bra.
No makeup.
Hair in pigtails.
No alcohol.
Flat shoes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, ageplay, ddlg, little girl, rules