Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-17-2016, 09:03 AM   #16
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Whip your clit with a thick leather belt...or any belt you have if you don't have that...100 times

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:42 AM   #17
holdmedown

Edge 3 times, then place 1 clothespin on your clit and 3 on each of your pussy lips and wait 15 min. before smacking them off one at a time (clit for last). Edge 3 more times. Do not cum.
To be honest, this site is a waste of time. I'm sure each and every one of y'all is an incredible person and I know you make your own beautiful impact in this world. I just hope you each find a way to escape this because you are more than psychotic posts based on a sick lust rather than anything substantial. You are enough and you are loved and you are worth so much more than you know. Peace out. Xoxo. <3
holdmedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:05 AM   #18
Aplump

Edge 3 times with toothpaste, after finishing don't clean off for an hour
Old 09-15-2016, 05:56 AM   #19
asdfghjkl52

Use a rubber band to hit your clit 20 times and then put a clothpin on it for 10 minutes before hitting it another 20 times with the rubber band!

PM me SPANK, CLOTHESPIN, PLUG, NAKED, RULES or DICE DARE
MORE INFO ON PM DARES
asdfghjkl52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 12:41 PM   #20
asdfghjkl52

BumpIng this ....

PM me SPANK, CLOTHESPIN, PLUG, NAKED, RULES or DICE DARE
MORE INFO ON PM DARES
asdfghjkl52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 12:44 AM   #21
hornynippleslut

Take a scouring pad to your clit for 2 minutes then hit your clit hard 20x's with wood spoon. Attach a clothespin on your clit for 15 minutes, removing, turning 90 degrees and reattaching every 3 minutes. Now remove pin and snap clit with a rubber band 10x's.

I have wood spoon, clothes hanger clamps, belt and scouring pads to use, plus rubber band.
Like-Nipple pain Limits- blood, perm, illegal. F-straight-taken, 32C. Likes, dislikes & limits www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81212 PM Dares- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81215 Kik Sometimesnaughtygirl-rarely on PLS GIVE ME PM DARES!!!! Clover clamps, binder & chip clips, scour pads, belt, wood spoon, padlocks for weights, rubber bands, ropes, plug.
hornynippleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 02:06 AM   #22
air

Yo this sounds cool, so I'm going try.

I think you should put a clamp on each of your pussy lips then tape the clamps to your thighs, to keep your pussy nice and open. Grab your belt, use the edge of the belt to gently stimulate your clit till you're nice and wet. Now give your clit 20 medium strength slaps, followed by 50 easy slaps. Continue alternating between the 20 and 50 for five minutes. After five minutes are up you may cum, but only if you spank yourself to orgasm. They can be whatever strength you want.

: Pics, videos, poo, family, permanent, blood

Toys: Bullet Vibe, dildo, clothespins, toothbrush, 2 small butt plugs and one medium butt plug, toothpaste, duct tape, nipple clamps and nipple clamps with chain, nipple suckers, vibrating pleasure beads, ball gag

Wedgie dares are always appreciated

Kik: charizardfan24
air is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to air for this post:
Old 12-30-2016, 08:17 AM   #23
PunishMe2017

Clothespin your clit, pull the pin up and forward, put on your panties and go to work. Every time you use the bathroom, pull the pin in the opposite direction, pulling your clit hard up or down, then pull up your panties to keep it in place there until the next time you use the bathroom and pull it in the other direction. When you go to bed, you must sleep naked and tie a string from the clothespin to your ankle. Make the string short enough to prevent you from straightening your leg. If the clothespin comes off at any time, pinch your clit as hard as you can and replace the pin. Every time the pin comes off, you must add another day of repeating this. Have fun walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
PunishMe2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 10:44 PM   #24
hornynippleslut

Put a clothespin on you clit, use belt to smack it off. Then use wood spoon to give it 20 hard hits.
Like-Nipple pain Limits- blood, perm, illegal. F-straight-taken, 32C. Likes, dislikes & limits www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81212 PM Dares- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81215 Kik Sometimesnaughtygirl-rarely on PLS GIVE ME PM DARES!!!! Clover clamps, binder & chip clips, scour pads, belt, wood spoon, padlocks for weights, rubber bands, ropes, plug.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:03 AM   #25
hornynippleslut

Bumping from yesterday
Old 01-04-2017, 01:59 AM   #26
hornynippleslut

Bumping again.......
Old 01-04-2017, 02:43 AM   #27
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Smear your clit in hot sauce or toothpaste, then wait 10 minutes before cleaning it off with a scouring pad for 5 mins. Be firm with the pad and make it nice and red.

As i don't have a clit i'm sure hornynippleslut will accept your dare for me, she seemed kinda desperate, hence my post!

Last edited by Masterwants; 01-04-2017 at 02:46 AM.
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:44 AM   #28
Daregurl42

Use your toothbrush and toothpaste to clean each for your nipples for 2 minutes each before starting your bed routine. Keep the toothpaste on there ountil you're ready for bed

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:41 PM   #29
hornynippleslut

Put toothpaste on your clit then give yourself a bra connection wedgie. Now wet a toothbrush and scrub your clit through your panties for 1 minute. Now kneel in corner for 2 minutes then scrub again for 1. Do this for 15 minutes.
Old 01-24-2017, 11:19 PM   #30
hornynippleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornynippleslut View Post
Put toothpaste on your clit then give yourself a bra connection wedgie. Now wet a toothbrush and scrub your clit through your panties for 1 minute. Now kneel in corner for 2 minutes then scrub again for 1. Do this for 15 minutes.
Bumping from last night.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit punishment, clit torture, person above dare