Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-23-2021, 12:12 PM   #1
indieriot

Send a message via Yahoo to indieriot
Band-Aid Edging, denial, and pussy torture. 32/FtM

Hello there.

I am alone on vacation until Sunday and I'm hoping to get some dares to do involving edges, controlled masturbation, pussy torture, and more. I am on a decent bit of land with moderate privacy so dares that need to be outside can be done as well.

I will give your dare a go if it is reasonable. I will write a report up for you as well.

If anyone has some rules do add have a go at it. I would love to be a sore and humping the air in desperation.

I am also up for other dares as long as they aren't a limit.

Other things to note:
I don't orgasm, it is a limit of mine but ruined orgasms are fine if earned. I haven't had a full orgasm in a year and a half.
I am a trans man. Meaning I have a cunt and breast but pass as male.
I am only attracted to men and male identifying individuals.

Because I'm not at home I don't have most of my toys. I do have a cock pump, inflating dildo, normal dildo, and a Fleshlight.

I am also looking for a Daddy Dom to play with. Just in case someone is interested.

Thank you. :-)

Interest:
Likes: edging, genital torture, heavy pain, Ruined Orgasm, most forms of edge play, pet play, age play
Dislike:Urine, Punishments, Electricity, Ice
Limits: no permanent damage, no burning, no food, nothing very public, scat

30/FtM/queer

Want to torture me? http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417999
indieriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 12:53 PM   #2
jehoftm

Well it's always great to see more trans guys here! Well clearly, no ruins until Sunday, when you may ruin if you've earned it! You should aim to edge once for every hour you're there - so at least 24 edges per day. Try to make half of them outside too.

Oddly enough I'm no good at coming up with dares for things I'm actually into myself, so sorry about that, but good luck!
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 01:32 PM   #3
indieriot

I will get started on that now... This will be interesting. :-)

Interest:
Likes: edging, genital torture, heavy pain, Ruined Orgasm, most forms of edge play, pet play, age play

30/FtM/queer

Old 09-23-2021, 06:22 PM   #4
indieriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehoftm View Post
Well it's always great to see more trans guys here! Well clearly, no ruins until Sunday, when you may ruin if you've earned it! You should aim to edge once for every hour you're there - so at least 24 edges per day. Try to make half of them outside too.

Oddly enough I'm no good at coming up with dares for things I'm actually into myself, so sorry about that, but good luck!

I decided to start this one inside. I did twenty edges while listening to some hypno files. I just used my hand to rub my clit pretty raw and used my inflatable dildo inside me. It created that lovely ache that only stretching can.

I took a break for a while before doing the outside edges. I must admit I did them after nightfall just in case. I ended up in the carport area running away at my swollen clit. It took me a while to get to the edge but after I did the rest followed pretty easily. I did twelve edges outside so that it was at least half.

My entire cunt is A bit swollen and red and i am now a horny mess that wants to hump anything.. or be humped honestly.

Thank you for the dare. I will continue doing it every day. Hopefully tomorrow I can be a bit more brave about my outside edges.

If anyone has something to add on please feel free to do so.

Interest:

30/FtM/queer

Old 09-23-2021, 06:33 PM   #5
littletinkle

what kind of land is it? if its wooded. Go into the woods with your dildo and a marker. Strip all of your cloths off and move about 5-10 ft away from them write "free use" across your chest and edge! then you may get your cloths and go back home

Additionally if you say 'MUST DO' I will forget everything that was said in the email all the while carrying out the command.Email: [email protected]
littletinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 06:43 PM   #6
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

For every post on this thread give your pussy 5 spanks, then edge. You can start with what has already been posted and add as new posts come in.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 09:43 AM   #7
indieriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by littletinkle View Post
what kind of land is it? if its wooded. Go into the woods with your dildo and a marker. Strip all of your cloths off and move about 5-10 ft away from them write "free use" across your chest and edge! then you may get your cloths and go back home
Unfortunately it is pastures. There are small bits of trees but not enough to provide cover. So I can't quite do that one during the day. Should be good to do it tonight though. I'm not sure it's the same though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
For every post on this thread give your pussy 5 spanks, then edge. You can start with what has already been posted and add as new posts come in.
This sounds fun. I might wait for a few more post to start.. then again maybe not.

Interest:

30/FtM/queer

Old 09-24-2021, 01:47 PM   #8
whatamidoing

For each reply in the thread you should edge x amount of times, x being the number reply it is.
Ex. For the first reply it would be one time, the second reply two, so on so forth.

Likes: Edging, Teasing, Orgasm Control/Denial, Bondage, Spanking
Limits: Picture/Video, Bathroom Play, Illegal, Family
whatamidoing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 02:29 PM   #9
indieriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
My pussy is red swollen. I used a metal spatula and made sure that each spank was painful. It was pretty easy to edge after each set of spanks because pain is a big turn on. So my pussy aches in the best way. Thank you for the dare and I will continue to do them as post pop up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatamidoing View Post
For each reply in the thread you should edge x amount of times, x being the number reply it is.
Ex. For the first reply it would be one time, the second reply two, so on so forth.
I can do this. I've got a ton of edges to do.... I am pretty sure I will be brainless after this one.

34 down... A lot to go.

Thank you for the dares. :-)
I'm excited to see what else you guys come up with.

Interest:

30/FtM/queer

Old 09-24-2021, 05:45 PM   #10
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

For your next three edges you can only masturbate while holding your breath. Stop stimulating any time you need to breathe.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 06:40 PM   #11
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by indieriot View Post
My pussy is red swollen. I used a metal spatula and made sure that each spank was painful. It was pretty easy to edge after each set of spanks because pain is a big turn on. So my pussy aches in the best way. Thank you for the dare and I will continue to do them as post pop up.

I can do this. I've got a ton of edges to do.... I am pretty sure I will be brainless after this one.

34 down... A lot to go.

Thank you for the dares. :-)
I'm excited to see what else you guys come up with.
Your welcome. Glad you are enjoying yourself.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 02:10 PM   #12
indieriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
For your next three edges you can only masturbate while holding your breath. Stop stimulating any time you need to breathe.
So this was way worse than i was expecting
I can't hold my breath very long to begin with but I'm assuming it is even more.difficult when you are this aroused and rubbing away.
I did the three edges. Each one surprisingly took less time than the one before it. They were super intense and the last edge had me balling up because my cunt hurts so much from being denied for so long on top of a big increase in edges.
My clit and pussy are pulsing so I'm gonna go continue to rub away at it because I just can't ignore it. Thank you for the dare.

Anyone have any ideas for earning a ruin tomorrow? I think I may need it a bit more than I was expecting to....
Any other dares are welcome. I may keep this open past just the weekend if I keep getting replies with fun stuff.

Interest:

30/FtM/queer

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, ftm, pussy torture