Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2021, 04:31 PM   #601
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Please no.... I have a chance of finishing soon. And then Kamita's going to try to resurrect it anyway. Two time through the torture is enough as it is, isn't it?
Aren't we all waiting to use our power on that keyword?
Another MODIFY 20 from me as i won't be given you any more cusps then you already have on that list. Maybe that will be a slight glimpse of hope for you.

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

If you think I'm a mean and mischievous kitten just PM me about it,
punishment can be given at any time.
qwertzui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:56 PM   #602
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzui View Post
Aren't we all waiting to use our power on that keyword?
Another MODIFY 20 from me as i won't be given you any more cusps then you already have on that list. Maybe that will be a slight glimpse of hope for you.
Blue hinted he was thinking about using it on the pinchy things instead. And he could beat you all to it before cusps are done since they are already available. Don't scream at him too loud to not do it though. Don't need him to go DEAF.

Votes
Option A: 3
Option B: 0

Looks like A will be the winner unless we get an influx of votes for B in the last several hours.

Keyword of the Day: 6/6 (+3 to the keyword assuming no accidental use of the word before midnight)

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:59 PM   #603
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Good news for Bunny; I'm still feeling super subby today.

Why is this good for Bunny and not Lola you ask? Because I put it my MODIFY knowing that I would become subby.

Keywords below do not count

What I've done thus far (some of these number are lower than what I actually did, but I will only take credit for what I timed):

12 PIN lower left leg
12 PIN lower right leg
12 PIN left thigh
12 PIN right thigh
6 PIN left nipple
6 PIN right nipple
2 TOOTHPASTE
30 CAGE
30 HAIR
30 BLINDFOLD
32 EDGE

Remember to divide the PINs above by 2 when adding.
If it wasn't for yesterday's punishment, I probably would have cum while doing the above.

Bunny, since I'm feeling subby, I'll give you the option of getting revenge on me by extending my denial an extra 24 hours.

Lola, keep in mind keeping me horny may not be in your best interest.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 05:19 PM   #604
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Good news for Bunny; I'm still feeling super subby today.

Why is this good for Bunny and not Lola you ask? Because I put it my MODIFY knowing that I would become subby.

Keywords below do not count

What I've done thus far (some of these number are lower than what I actually did, but I will only take credit for what I timed):

12 PIN lower left leg
12 PIN lower right leg
12 PIN left thigh
12 PIN right thigh
6 PIN left nipple
6 PIN right nipple
2 TOOTHPASTE
30 CAGE
30 HAIR
30 BLINDFOLD
32 EDGE

Remember to divide the PINs above by 2 when adding.
If it wasn't for yesterday's punishment, I probably would have cum while doing the above.

Bunny, since I'm feeling subby, I'll give you the option of getting revenge on me by extending my denial an extra 24 hours.

Lola, keep in mind keeping me horny may not be in your best interest.
A few clarifying questions:

When you say 12 with a pinchy thing, that means you did 60 minutes? Or 12 minutes? Just want to ensure I'm on the same page as you.

Also, can I ask for some substitute locations for the leg areas. My skin is not elastic and I cannot find spaces on my lower legs where a pinchy thing will even attach. The closest area where I can get a good enough grip is by the ankles. Would that be acceptable? Inner leg flesh is ok.

I will start after dinner on the pinchy things at the very least since they have to be paid today since I don't have a place to track them.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 05:24 PM   #605
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
A few clarifying questions:

When you say 12 with a pinchy thing, that means you did 60 minutes? Or 12 minutes? Just want to ensure I'm on the same page as you.

Also, can I ask for some substitute locations for the leg areas. My skin is not elastic and I cannot find spaces on my lower legs where a pinchy thing will even attach. The closest area where I can get a good enough grip is by the ankles. Would that be acceptable? Inner leg flesh is ok.

I will start after dinner on the pinchy things at the very least since they have to be paid today since I don't have a place to track them.
That substitution is fine.

It was actually 2 p*ns for 30 minutes; but yes, that is 12 invocations of the keyword. (In the future, I'll probably just put it in minutes and say minutes so there is no confusion).

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 01-21-2021, 05:27 PM   #606
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
That substitution is fine.

It was actually 2 p*ns for 30 minutes; but yes, that is 12 invocations of the keyword. (In the future, I'll probably just put it in minutes and say minutes so there is no confusion).
So did that apply for the rest as well? 30 confinement means you spent 60 minutes? 30 H*IR means you spent 150 minutes in H*IR bondage? Venturing a guess, you meant 30 minutes on those two?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 05:31 PM   #607
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
So did that apply for the rest as well? 30 confinement means you spent 60 minutes? 30 H*IR means you spent 150 minutes in H*IR bondage? Venturing a guess, you meant 30 minutes on those two?
Fvadt. I meant minutes on those. I'll accept a punishment for that mistake.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-21-2021, 05:37 PM   #608
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Fvadt. I meant minutes on those. I'll accept a punishment for that mistake.
But, but... I'm not supposed to keep you horny! See, here's the flaw in your plan. You are clearly submissive right now, which means you probably would love a punishment. But, you just showed me how bad it is for me for you to be in that mood, so I don't want to give you a punishment. Not sure how to fix that.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 05:41 PM   #609
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
But, but... I'm not supposed to keep you horny! See, here's the flaw in your plan. You are clearly submissive right now, which means you probably would love a punishment. But, you just showed me how bad it is for me for you to be in that mood, so I don't want to give you a punishment. Not sure how to fix that.
Don't worry. I'm "cooling off" right now.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-21-2021, 05:46 PM   #610
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Don't worry. I'm "cooling off" right now.
Uh huh. And a punishment wouldn't bring it back? Hmm... You know one thing that has been striking me as an issue with people being able to add tons of cusps is that there isn't really a consequence to it. Here I am, denied for months, so it's not like I can just pay a few off and cum. But you could do a bunch of cusps and then just cum at the end. Not fair.

So... my punishment for you is a rule. There is now a price you must pay any time you decide to hit me with cusps by completing cusps of your own. (Does not apply to regular keyword adds.) For every 1-10 cusps you complete in order to add to my cusps, you are denied for 24 hours after you submit a report assigning those cusps to me. So that means:

1-10 cusps: 24 hours denial
11-20 cusps: 48 hours denial
21-30 cusps: 72 hours denial

So on and so forth. let me know if you have any questions or concerns with this punishment. Edit to clarify: You can't cum before entering your denial period. The moment you decide to assign cusps in this manner, you are denied.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 06:02 PM   #611
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Another 22 minutes spent with a P*N on each nipple, and 18 minutes spent with cock and balls in I*E.

You were about numbing being the way to go with I*E. I started with 1 minute in, 1 minute out, but that was way harder. The pain was also in my balls, so it might just be that it gets less painful once the cold kills off everything important. I stopped when I got erect as apparrently freezing an errect penis is more painful (I guess that should be obvious, what with all the extra bloodflow, but I never really considered that).

Anyway, I'm in aftercare mode right now, with a blanket and hot water foot soak, so you might have gotten off easy today. Or not; the night is young, and I still have an hour before I am even allowed to cum.

Quote:
Uh huh. And a punishment wouldn't bring it back? Hmm... You know one thing that has been striking me as an issue with people being able to add tons of cusps is that there isn't really a consequence to it. Here I am, denied for months, so it's not like I can just pay a few off and cum. But you could do a bunch of cusps and then just cum at the end. Not fair.

So... my punishment for you is a rule. There is now a price you must pay any time you decide to hit me with cusps by completing cusps of your own. (Does not apply to regular keyword adds.) For every 1-10 cusps you complete in order to add to my cusps, you are denied for 24 hours after you submit a report assigning those cusps to me. So that means:

1-10 cusps: 24 hours denial
11-20 cusps: 48 hours denial
21-30 cusps: 72 hours denial

So on and so forth. let me know if you have any questions or concerns with this punishment. Edit to clarify: You can't cum before entering your denial period. The moment you decide to assign cusps in this manner, you are denied.
Hmmm, since this is a punishment for me, I'm not going to veto it myself. However, this seems more like you trying to backdoor edit your own rules. None of your other punishments last for more than a few days; while this one lasts for months. I would have no problem with it if you set it to expire after a short period of time.

What do other people think?

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-21-2021, 06:15 PM   #612
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Another 22 minutes spent with a P*N on each nipple, and 18 minutes spent with cock and balls in I*E.

You were about numbing being the way to go with I*E. I started with 1 minute in, 1 minute out, but that was way harder. The pain was also in my balls, so it might just be that it gets less painful once the cold kills off everything important. I stopped when I got erect as apparrently freezing an errect penis is more painful (I guess that should be obvious, what with all the extra bloodflow, but I never really considered that).

Anyway, I'm in aftercare mode right now, with a blanket and hot water foot soak, so you might have gotten off easy today. Or not; the night is young, and I still have an hour before I am even allowed to cum.

Hmmm, since this is a punishment for me, I'm not going to veto it myself. However, this seems more like you trying to backdoor edit your own rules. None of your other punishments last for more than a few days; while this one lasts for months. I would have no problem with it if you set it to expire after a short period of time.

What do other people think?
We'll let others help handle the dispute, but I honestly think it's fair. The thread rules never specified how intense a punishment needed to be or if it had to expire before my thread did. And I personally don't feel bad hitting you hard with how hard you've been hitting me from day one and especially today. And you could avoid any denial time at all just by not adding cusps in this manner.

Dispute handlers, that's my argument as to why the punishment should stand as is.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 06:50 PM   #613
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Ok, finished the pinchy thing time. And by the by, this post violates the double post rule:

30 minutes with pinchy thing on left ankle
30 minutes with pinchy thing on right ankle
30 minutes with pinchy thing on left upper leg flesh
26 minutes with pinchy thing on left nipple

That's a lot of pinchy things all at once! *glares at Kamita*

I have given your punishment further thought and since you are clearly dissatisfied with it, I am just going to change it. The game should be fun after all, and I don't want to make it so it's not fun for you. Especially since I've come to consider you a friend. Apply that formula next time you add cusps and then you can be done.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 07:11 PM   #614
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Ok, finished the pinchy thing time. And by the by, this post violates the double post rule:

30 minutes with pinchy thing on left ankle
30 minutes with pinchy thing on right ankle
30 minutes with pinchy thing on left upper leg flesh

That's a lot of pinchy things all at once! *glares at Kamita*

I have given your punishment further thought and since you are clearly dissatisfied with it, I am just going to change it. The game should be fun after all, and I don't want to make it so it's not fun for you. Especially since I've come to consider you a friend. Apply that formula next time you add cusps and then you can be done.
Thanks, Bunny.

I was really looking forward that orgasm when my previous punishment expires in a few minutes; but I think I'll just give you 1 more ED*E instead.

BTW, I agree with you that the rule I added for adding tasks isn't fair when it come to ED*Es. How about we update that rule to say 'in order for ED*Es to count, the player must deny them self for at least 24 hours after the last ED*E; if the player is otherwise denied for that period, they do not need to increase their denial time.'?

I don't think this requires using another M*DIFY set, since the task of ED*Eing while in denial is different from ED*Eing when you are allowed to cum afterward.

Thoughts?

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-21-2021, 07:15 PM   #615
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Thanks, Bunny.

I was really looking forward that orgasm when my previous punishment expires in a few minutes; but I think I'll just give you 1 more ED*E instead.

BTW, I agree with you that the rule I added for adding tasks isn't fair when it come to ED*Es. How about we update that rule to say 'in order for ED*Es to count, the player must deny them self for at least 24 hours after the last ED*E; if the player is otherwise denied for that period, they do not need to increase their denial time.'?

I don't think this requires using another M*DIFY set, since the task of ED*Eing while in denial is different from ED*Eing when you are allowed to cum afterward.

Thoughts?
Yay! I like it. We'll change it. Thanks for being willing to meet me halfway.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture