Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-23-2011, 10:06 PM   #61
CaptainChaos

Done. Fortunately I was the only one in there so nobody saw me.

When entering the shower room to change before doing exercise/swimming, you have to get naked. Put a rubber band around your balls and your cock, then put on some tight white briefs. Do your exercise, get back. Take off your clothes except of the white briefs and have a shower. If there are at least 2 other people showering, strip naked after 2 or 3 minutes and finish having your shower. Go back to the locker room with your towel on the sholder, don't cover your private bits. Now take off your briefs and the rubber band. You may now dry yourself and dress.
Limits: pee, poo, blood, extreme pain, friends/family, toys, fully public, hard humiliation, crossdressing, illegal
CaptainChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:49 PM   #62
doggybaby
getDare Sweetheart

After taking a shower, instead of using a towel, use a hairdryer on your whole body

Likes: Diapers, Infantilism [BabyPlay Dares], Anal, Cum,Humiliation, pup Play, Degradation and/or tighty whities

Dislikes/Limits: Scat/Shit-Play, Heavy CBT, Family/Friends Involved.

DARE MY FRIEND AND I !
doggybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:56 AM   #63
CaptainChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggybaby View Post
After taking a shower, instead of using a towel, use a hairdryer on your whole body
There's no hairdryer in the swimming pool facilities
Limits: pee, poo, blood, extreme pain, friends/family, toys, fully public, hard humiliation, crossdressing, illegal
CaptainChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:29 PM   #64
zooman

Doggybaby, I dare you to to shower naked. While showering you must cum and insert at least 1 finger 3times, may be discrete with the anal.

38/m
Likes: nudity, slight humiliation, slight pain, semi-public, stripping, slight risk, orgasm control, masturbation, exercise/sports, crossdressing, anal
Limits: pee, poo, extreme pain, friends/family, toys, fully public, hard humiliation, messy, illegal, showing face, permanent
zooman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #65
daremaster 1
getDare God

Wear oppisite sex underwear and change in plain sight
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:16 PM   #66
lovemewedgies

Send a message via MSN to lovemewedgies

must shower naked next to someone else and grab their butt
Old 04-29-2011, 12:17 AM   #67
bored_guy

must be naked and get a boner and have at least one person see it!
bored_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #68
Boy28

Wear briefs that are very tight and small and give urself a wedgie in front of everybody.
Boy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:41 PM   #69
Nick
Distinguished Member

Wear a pair of white briefs under your swimsuit or wherever you are changing. When you are done with your activity, shower in these briefs and do not use a towel to dry off. Take 3 laps around the locker room rubbing your cock through your briefs.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:56 AM   #70
JMainesT

The next time you are in the locker room changing, you must leave your underwear in a locker inside someone else's bag and leave the gym going commando!

For greater challenge: Before you do this, jerk off in to your underwear. You can do this wherever you want to in the locker room but you must moan out loud at an audible volume at least twice!

Optional: You can stay to see if the guy finds them or not - up to you.

limits/dislikes: shit, extreme pain, family, face pics, wedgies, permanent damage
JMainesT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:08 AM   #71
zooman

I did my dare when I got there, 3 people were there changing, took a locker visible to everyone. Took pants off,thinking that my shirt would hide my Victoria secret red snowflake v-string with pink trim, but they became visible when I had to stretch to hang the pants up.took panties off and went swimming. When I got done, just as I was about to get dressed someone unlocked the locker 2 down. had to put thong on with a guy standing right next to me. Did not pay attention if he noticed or not. Just wanted to get dressed and leave.

For dare above, I dare you to shower naked and check other guys out, you must get caught staring.

for extra daring wash bits when you get caught.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:25 AM   #72
Ice20
Account Banned

Zooman I dare you to do the same dare again only this time anytime someone is near you (comes into a meter radius) in the changing room, you must stop changing and whatever your wearing at the time you must ask them a question and wait for the answer before you continue changing!
Ice20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #73
zooman

I dare you to be naked a slip so that your face gets in to another guys crotch!!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:36 AM   #74
Nick
Distinguished Member

Next time ypu are in a locker room shower, you must spend at least 10 minutes showering. However, on your way to the shower, in the shower, and on your walk back, you must have two fingers up your butt.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:22 AM   #75
zooman

you must shower naked next to someone else who is naked, and comment on their genitals and ask if you could touch them, if they say yes you must get them off.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gym, locker room, shower