Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-18-2024, 01:17 PM   #31
Hockeyboy

Put yourself in a bra connection wedgie, you can't take it out until you receive 3 swirlys

Limits - Family, blood, public illegal, showing face

Kik: Hockey_boy1999
Hockeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 06:13 PM   #32
EmmieA1118

You are forced into a diaper that you must wear under your skinniest fit jeans. Start your morning off by drinking a litre of water, and have another litre of water every time you eat during the day.You can remove it at the end of the day.
EmmieA1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 10:20 AM   #33
EmmieA1118

Bumping the thread
EmmieA1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 04:27 PM   #34
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

The bullies force you into a bathroom stall. You can see that the toilet is very dirty and hasn’t been flushed. Before you can protest they shove your head in giving you a swirly. After this as you try to catch your breath the bullies steal your clothes. They then begin giving you a squeaky clean wedgie. They give you 50 swipes before putting you in a bra connection wedgie. They then test your nipples hard for 30 seconds leaving you in pain. As you lay on the floor the bullies leave the bathroom taking your clothes with them.

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 06:18 PM   #35
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping the thread

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 09:50 AM   #36
Beatrice.

The bullies push you into the bathroom stall. You are wearing girly socks, pink bra, pink panties, a black knee lenght skirt and a pink crop top. They take all of your clothes except for your girly socks. They use sharpies to write degrading words and dicks all over you. They put clothespins on your nipples. You are given your panties back and are told to put them on. They squeeze toothpaste in the back of your panties and fill the front with snow (or ice).

You get your bra back and are told to put it on. Before you can close your bra they give you a massive wedgie and then close the bra for you through the leg holes of your panties, giving you a bra connection wedgie while the toothpaste goes everywhere between your ass cheeks and the snow freezes your balls.

They give you a 2nd pair of panties they had and tell you to put them on. They are very large and stretchy. You know where this is going. They pull HARD on them all the way over your head. And a 3rd pair of panties, a thong. They tell you to put it on. Same for your skirt and crop top, put them back on.

Your head is pushed down into the toilet making the atomic wedgie worse. They push you deep until your head touches the water. One of the bullies holds you down like this while another one pulls down your skirt just enough to expose your ass. He then gives you 10 hard hits with a cane.

They flush the toilet and hold you down until it is done flushing. They pull you out of the toilet, lift your skirt, give you a jock lock wedgie with the 3rd thong and tie your hands. They leave you on the bathroom floor. They come back after half an hour, untie you and get you out of the jock lock wedgie. You think it's finally over but then they push your head down into the toilet and give you another swirlie. Now they finally leave you alone.

Would really love to hear a report on this! Or even pictures (no face required)

Last edited by Beatrice.; 02-19-2024 at 09:53 AM.
Beatrice. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 05:53 PM   #37
WedgiPlease

Your bullies find out that you take your morning breaks in one the single changing booths, so they wait for you to arrive, then pull you into the stall with them.

They start pulling your hair and strip you down to your underwear, where one of them says 'these aren't sissy enough for a bitch like you!" - pulling some clothing out of their bag while the other bullies laugh and start pulling on your briefs, giving you little wedgies.

You are then forced out of your briefs and into women's panties (classic no.15) and a short pink dress (no.1). "Now you look the part, cutie." One of them says, slapping your ass as hard as they can.

They both then take it in turns to hit your ass and give your underwear a tug. After wich, they decide it would be good fun to have you put your trousers and shirt back on over your new clothes, and wear them for the rest of the day. They warn that they would check later if you changed back out of your new sissy dress and panties.

Let me know if you refuse to wear your outfit for therest of the day if you wish to face an additional PM dare.

Wedgies, Bondage, Wearing Panties At Home,
Messy Wedgies/Gunging, Cum Play, Cum Eating, Scat, Wetting, Anal, Enemas

Check my likes and limits on my blog before making requests.
WedgiPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 05:55 PM   #38
WedgiPlease

Bumping the thread

Wedgies, Bondage, Wearing Panties At Home,
Messy Wedgies/Gunging, Cum Play, Cum Eating, Scat, Wetting, Anal, Enemas

Check my likes and limits on my blog before making requests.
WedgiPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 03:08 AM   #39
Beatrice.

You are at the school cafeteria. You just sat down to eat. Suddenly your pink undies are pulled hard from behind and you hear laughter. "Awww, these are so cute." 3 bullies were right behind you. They pull you out of the seat by your panties. Two of them hold your arms while the other completely takes off your pants. Everyone in the cafeteria sees it. They are laughing at you.

Your panties are pulled down to your knees and filled with shaving cream. Then pulled back up. You are forced into a thin weak trash bag that had leg holes cut into it. The leg holes of the trash bag are duct taped shut. You get your pants back over your panties and trash bag. They take your banana, peel it and place it in your panties between your ass cheeks. A soft boiled egg in the front. They pour your milk and oatmeal in the back and front of your panties in equal amounts. "Ewww, that looks so disgusting." one of them said.

They start giving you squeaky cleans with your panties, ignoring the trash bag. 20 in each direction. Mixing and spreading the mess. "Now pee yourself or we won't stop." You can either:

A. You pee yourself as instructed. They notice the extra bulge and pull on the trashbag causing it to rip and spill the mess in your pants. Then they leave you alone.

B. You refuse. They keep on giving you squeaky cleans. Eventually they get bored and leave you alone after about 50 squeaky cleans in each direction.

Make mine involving nipple twisters, wedgies and spanking please.
Beatrice. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feet, socks, swirly, toilet, wedgie