Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2022, 07:19 AM   #1501
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Get 20 clothespins and thread a string thru each one. Attached 10 clothespins to each tit, spread out over the surface. Now using a rubber band, administer 10 high-intensity snaps to each nipple and 10 to your clit. Then grab the string and rip off all the clothespins in one pull. Then repeat this 2 more times.
I didd thiss ohgoddd teh pain teh incredib,e painn each time I ripped tteh clothespegss off made me screammm each time myy titts aer in deliciouss agony adn coveredd inn peg markss theyy feel so alive mayy I pleeeeeeeease fuckk my ass wiht teh dildo pleeeeeeease????

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 07:21 AM   #1502
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Well, I think from now on if you are not spanking or otherwise punishing your clit, you should be tickling it with the powder brush. If a task requires your hand use a cup to hold the brush so you can hump it.
Ohggodd yourre inn an evil mood todayy ohgod thiss is goign to be so difficultt

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 05-23-2022, 07:24 AM   #1503
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Ohggodd yourre inn an evil mood todayy ohgod thiss is goign to be so difficultt
Me evil??? I do try. I can't help it Ash you're just the most appealing little tickle toy

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 05-23-2022, 07:25 AM   #1504
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Appealing Little Tickle Toy <--- LOVE IT!
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 07:28 AM   #1505
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

rub minty toothpaste on your clit and let it sit there for 10 mins
consider buying ben gay or tiger balm for future torture dares =)

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 07:29 AM   #1506
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Appealing Little Tickle Toy <--- LOVE IT!
The funny thing is that she's going to get to the point where she begs to tickle her clit with the blender brush. Not to rub it or use the vibe on it, just to use a mildly less frustrating brush to tickle it.

She used to hate the blending brush and now she begs for it all the time.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-23-2022, 07:33 AM   #1507
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
rub minty toothpaste on your clit and let it sit there for 10 mins
consider buying ben gay or tiger balm for future torture dares =)
Why limit yourself, get both!!

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-23-2022, 07:34 AM   #1508
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
I'll let her do that!

Ash: Get a single pen. Normal size. You may fuck your pussy with the pen for 30 seconds.

Was that the relief you hoped for?
The pen made me moann loudly when I inserted itt but itt wasnt thick enoughh adn teh stimulation wasnt long enoughh to sustain my initial excitementt ohgoddd that wass nowhere nearr teh relief I wass hoping forr.....

Quote:
That is so nice of you!!! Maybe you are right.

Ash grab the blender brush and fuck your pussy with the handle 10 times. Once finished leave the handle up your pussy. I think that's a great place to store the brush, since we're concentrating on using the powder brush today.
....adn thiss was evenn worse the handke wass evenn thinner thann teh pen it's noww up my pussy whichh iss so wet it keeps tryign tto slide outt ohgoddd pleeeeeeeeas3 pleeeeeeease lett me fuckk my pushy wiht the dildo!!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 07:34 AM   #1509
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Quote:
The funny thing is that she's going to get to the point where she begs to tickle her clit with the blender brush. Not to rub it or use the vibe on it, just to use a mildly less frustrating brush to tickle it.

She used to hate the blending brush and now she begs for it all the time.
Really??? Looks like I missed a lot not reading the entire thread ... so she is morphing into a toy that only wants to be teased now, huh? Interesting...
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 07:36 AM   #1510
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
The pen made me moann loudly when I inserted itt but itt wasnt thick enoughh adn teh stimulation wasnt long enoughh to sustain my initial excitementt ohgoddd that wass nowhere nearr teh relief I wass hoping forr.....

....adn thiss was evenn worse the handke wass evenn thinner thann teh pen it's noww up my pussy whichh iss so wet it keeps tryign tto slide outt ohgoddd pleeeeeeeeas3 pleeeeeeease lett me fuckk my pushy wiht the dildo!!!!!
I think not. Besides your pussy is busy being a brush holder.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-23-2022, 07:40 AM   #1511
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Press your tits against the window at the bottom edge of it and rub against it slowly going up.One you are at the 1/4 of the window hight press your nipples with thumbs against the glass and keep going up until you are standing straight and on tip of your toes.
I didd thiss..aside fromm beingg superr humiliatign againn especially withhh tryign to hump the powder brush withh my clit while i didd teh task, pressigng my nipples againsst teh glass made themm causedd a lot of frictionn adn made themm burrn as I made myy wayy up teh windoww.... theyr still burning mayy I please rubb themm??

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 07:42 AM   #1512
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Really??? Looks like I missed a lot not reading the entire thread ... so she is morphing into a toy that only wants to be teased now, huh? Interesting...
Oh yes, and she's able to edge and cum from anal now. You had a very nice ruined anal orgasm didn't you Ash?

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-23-2022, 07:42 AM   #1513
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Yes, she certainly does seem to become somewhat incoherent.

Ash, move your dildo in front of your front door. Blindfold yourself and fuck ass with your dildo for 5 minutes while tickling your clit with the powder brush. Count the thrusts and give your clit 5 spanks every 100 trusts. Increase the spanks by 5 each time.
Ohgodd thankk you I finallyy get tto fuck myy ass aginn i haev attachedd teh dildo to myy front door mayy pleeeeeeeeeease I edge iff I am able to???

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 07:44 AM   #1514
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Ohgodd thankk you I finallyy get tto fuck myy ass aginn i haev attachedd teh dildo to myy front door mayy pleeeeeeeeeease I edge iff I am able to???
Yes, but you must stop fucking the dildo if you begin to edge.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-23-2022, 07:44 AM   #1515
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Oh yes, and she's able to edge and cum from anal now. You had a very nice ruined anal orgasm didn't you Ash?
Yess yess a wonderfull unbelievablyy frustratigng ruinedd anal orgassm thatt pleased everyone adn thereforre pleasedd me.....

Orgasm Diary

Advertisements
Kink Talk