Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-14-2013, 05:45 AM   #1
HumiliatedDiaper
Baby Member

Default 18/F, Requesting messy diaper punishment dares.

I keep messing and wetting in my baby diapers and Mommy has decided it's time for me to be punished.

She has an enema bag, diapers, and many other things can be found on request.

The aim is to make me feel messy and helpless.
Bonus points for public dares.

Remember, Mommy says I'm a naughty girl, don't go to easy on me!
Hard limits: Permanant (Except incontinence.)
HumiliatedDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:05 AM   #2
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Go find a 7/11 and get a 2 lb peppermint stick. Insert it into your ass after an enema with some hot sauce.
Mom have to walk with you to a local park, wearing high heels, a collar, a leash, a long coat, and heavy mascara. Keep her dirty panties into mouth.
Let her drag you to a local park by the leash, find a secluded location, and let her use the peppermint sticks like a dildos to ram your ass and pussy, and submit yourself to her control. Cum only if she lets you. Eat your mistress to orgasm before realize the enema.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
luvdiapers

every night and morning you should be reminded of what a messy baby you are, so at night you will get an enema then be immediately diapered till morning. In the morning when you change you will take a laxative and be diapered again. You do not get to use the potty, and you willget spanked everytime you mess without being in public.

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #4
Busty
getDare Succubus

Here is one you could try
Drink 2 litres of water and get a 1 litre enema then go to the mall, when you need to pee/mess let go a 5 second spurt then go and find some where to buy some diapers. You must ask for help to find your size and for every 10 minutes with out them you are to let go another 5 second spurt. Once you have then ask where the restrooms are and go put one on. Once you have it on you may finish peeing/messing, also once you have it on go to 5 different shops and look at items on the bottom shelf also you are to try on 5 pair of shoes (with help from a shop assistant), 4 different dresses in the store. Then you may go home in the diaper. Once home you are to tell your mummy and a member or members of get dare how you went and how it made you feel. Then beg them to change they may choose to let you have underware or another diaper
Please let me know how you go.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #5
fredge3k

Drink a 2L bottle of water and get your mommy to give you a nice filling enema before she takes you shopping. You're to hold it in as long as possible as your walk around, when you can't anymore release then talk to your mommy as if it were a normal conversaion asking to be changed as you've messed yourself. See how many people watch as your mommy leads you away to a baby change stall or toilet with this facility to fit your new diaper.

*warning, contains sarcasm and general geekiness*
fredge3k is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, messing, mommy, punishment, wetting