Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2023, 06:28 AM   #1
Matt262

Male 20/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in any place (d/s)

20/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in any place (d/s)

Hello Mistresses of GetDare.
Recently ive been looking to get back into d/s and i finally picked up the courage again to find a domme, thats perfectly suited for me. Therefore i have prepared a small introduction about myself, which i can definetly elaborate on in dms

Name: Matt
Personality: Submissive, clingy, and maybe a bit too eager to please

Kinks:
edging, denial, dice games, semi public, humiliation, lack of control, begging, praise, needing to earn my pleasure, chastity, denial of pleasure, bratting playing while gaming (lovense toys), some other kinks better left for dm's. Kinklist/Bdsm-Test are available^^ Furthermore I like to experiment a lot. So Im willing to try most stuff at least once.

Limits:
exposure, animals, scat, findom, blood and drugs, abandonment, anything that is just waaaaay to extreme, pictures/videos (at first, but if i find comfort in you you will recieve them a lot.)

Toys:
Lovense Max2/Edge2 and several more common toys, like a dildo, plug, collar, handcuffs, rope etc. Im willing to expend my collection if neccesary.

About me: I have explored my submissive side quite a bit already. I find a lot of comfort in it, therefore a gentle and caring domme that can be very cruel and mean would be perfect. I would love to get to know you a bit more outside of d/s aswell so I feel more safe with you. That way we can explore some more intense play down the line~

Please note, that i am not looking to be a discardable sub. Im looking to be someone you enjoy to play with and care about. I have my limits and i will not immediately expand them for you.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk