Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2024, 09:02 PM   #1
Princessprettykitty

Star 1 Help me pay off my diaper debt

At the beginning of the year I had an add thread that went crazy, needing over 2000 days trapped in diapers. I gave myself the wiggle room of being able to take breaks, knowing that it would be up to me to fulfill my diaper debt as quickly as possible, but that many days in diapers is more terrifying to think about in practice, which has kept me taking longer and longer breaks.

But I still want to finish it and do the posters justice so I had an idea: start a second thread. I added a clause that I could accept dares and/or rules in exchange for knocking out some of the time owed. So if you have an idea for a rule or dare for me, leave it below or in my kik with the amount of days you’d be willing to let me remove for obeying.

Additionally if anyone has ideas for ways to keep me motivated/responsible I would love to hear your ideas as well, and hope those can help others who want to be in diapers longer find strategies to stay pampered!

A bit of an open thread with a lot of ideas floating around but hope people have fun and if you have dates/rules/or just motivating techniques for me leave em down below!

PM Dares

CURRENTLY OWE 2046 DAYS OF DIAPERS
Will do dares in exchange for lowering my sentence.
Princessprettykitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, humiliation, scat, sissy, watersports